• Parents are worthy to

Our parents works hard to get this money and there giving it away to there kids nd if that happens they would lose there money on stuff that kids should just do without being asked. Plus if kids just get paid they need to get ready for the adult world without being paid anything!

• Yes they should be paid

This actually help them know that how hard is earning money. They also get to know the real value of money,as when they work hard and get money they try to save it, this brings a motivation to save money and they initially get matured more faster and can grow like a real adult

• Yeah we should

If children work hard why not get paid. Like seriously ma dude seriously. Like yo, actually if we dont get paid there's no motivation and us kids need motivation. Like seriously we sooo need to get paidd like actually ma dude actually finish with a cringey dab and whip lol

• Aren't you happy

You don't have to pay for my close shoes and food you pay me to do chores now and that helps me get the food and more of it and the close and shoes I want and I can buy you stuff to. So should realy pay your kids to do chores

• If we don't get paid to do chores we won't have no money when we leave the nest.

If we don't we don't get paid to do chores we will have no money to go to a fun place or you can get that car you all was wanted and you don't have no money so and that is when the chores come in and that is how you all was wanted and that is my reason

• The earn it

They deserve it๐Ÿ˜‚ people think they should get money for being paid because they deserve it, and they also work hard for it. They will do anything to get allowance. Kids would like to get paid every time the do chores. I would like getting paid every time i do chores.

• The earn it

• The earn it

• I think they should

Because it teaches kids that life isn't that easy and things aren't just handed to you. Being payed for chores teaches you that you have to work money or other things. For example, if the child does chores without fussing for a month, the parent/guardian might buy them a video game, book, pack of football cards or even make-up . Therefore, children should do chores and get paid for it.

• Banter I dk

Because so children need a like bnJHvfisbvhjbzdviusbdp bieuwbviuzsehvios h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h u I I I iou;ouhgbi gh iu gu gi uh iuh ih iuh iu

• Working as a Team

As we all know a household runs like a team, everyone has a job. For example your son is in charge of feeding Fido, the dog, it is also his job to make his bed and clean his room. He gets money for doing these chores but these things should be done by him because his room, his bed and his dog is all his responsibility and what happens when he rejects the money? Do you let Fido starve? No. It just adds to your chores list.

• That would be considered child labor?

If they grow up into adults, they'll expect every time they sweep or do the dishes, they'll get rewarded with money, and won't want to do chores unless money is involved.

Does that really teach them to good work ethic, or does that teach them to expect to be rewarded with money for every little thing they need to do?

I mean parents work hard to pay for everything. They know that if they give their kid money, the kid will just spend it on candy and toys. Instead, that money can go towards rent, food, and clothing for the entire family.

• Chores is an responsibility every children should learn and and do.

What's going to motivate them to keep the sink or toilet clean when they move out on their own? I'm not going to drive to their apartment once a week, inspect it, and hand them a $20 if it passes. They need to learn that the only real reward for doing chores is having a clean house.

None of this means that housework isn't valuable. I'm a stay-at-home mom, I know how valuable โ€” yet usually unappreciated โ€” housework can be. I want my kids to know that work doesn't need to be paid to be valuable. I also make sure they know they are appreciated for what they do.

• Parents are worthy to

• Kids shouldn't be paid for chores

Kids shouldn't be paid to do chores. Parents aren't paid to make their bed, Doing chores without payment teaches kids the true meaning of hard work, Also chores teach kids to be responsible. If you pay kids to do chores they might stop helping unless they're being paid. Also, kids might start asking for more money to do simple chores. Is this really what you want to deal with?

• I believe that children should not get paid for doing chores.

Even though I'm a kid, I think that us kids shouldn't get paid for doing chores. If we're paid for it at a young age, we expect to get paid as adults. We won't, which might mean us kids, as adults, would stop doing them once we find out we don't get paid for doing our chores. Paying us for doing chores doesn't help with teaching independence. That is why I think us kids shouldn't get paid for doing our chores.

• The earn it

• The earn it

• Children should not be paid to do chores

Children should not be paid because chores are a life style its a need t do. When the child grows up they will have to do their own chores and they will not be paid. Dishes cleaning off the table etc. are things that a child needs to know is a need because you cant just eat off a dirty plate and a table full of junk you need to automatically think,"hey all the dishes are dirty we need them for dinner, ill clean them"

• No bc needs to help

If you pay your kids to fo hdbvc ufbv f f f f f f f f f f f f f f fc c c c c cc c c cc c c cc c cc c cc c cc c c c cc c c c c cc

>