• Spankings should be given on the bare bottom

There are several reasons why spankings should always be administered on the child's bare bottom, Regardless of the child's age or gender:

1. It hurts more, That makes the spanking more effective and memorable. A spanking works only when it hurts.
    2. The parent who spanks can see the effects of the spanking and the colour of the spanked bottom. This helps the parent to judge the force of the swats; it helps also distributing the swats.
    3. The baring of the bottom gives the punishment a ceremonial note.
    4. Bare bottom spanking is the fairest way to spank: any influence of the child's clothing is eliminated. There is no random factor, And this makes the spankings more consistent.

By the way, A spanking should always be given in a private place - but it should also always be given on the BARE BOTTOM!

• Absolutely Yes!

It is absolutely neccissary to spank on the bare bum as it is a particualar kink of mine and i feel that if you ban bare bum spanking you are forcing kink shaming into existance, I like spanking my sister on the bare bottom, It gives me a happy feeling. I am from alabama.

• Absolutely Yes!

• You're just being a dick.

You are just hurting them. You are just being a dick for your selfish wants because you want to control them like a slave so they do what you want them to. Because you think you are superior to them just cause you gave birth to them and they are young and you think you can take advantage of them cause of that. I'll spank you for that if I have to.