• Same rights as Teens

Teenagers can have TV in their room. What is wrong with children having it? Having a TV can help developmental skills, it keeps them occupied and, it is also educational. Some children rather not talk about things with their parents throughrather figure things out on their own. Even though television is said to be brain rotting you can still learn a lot from it. Television also helps hand eye coordination.

• KIds should have screens in their rooms

Screens help kids stay in their rooms and stay educational. If screens are in peoples rooms, parents could give them chores and then they would get to play on the computer. If kids have to do chores then go on computer, they would do more chores to have more computer time. This is why i strongly suggest that kids should have computers in their bedrooms.

• Tv tv tv

Hi amazing day for tv man so let me have tv and we good bro so let everybody have tv man come on plz thx for nothing I need tv man so vote for tv yes tv screen work yes good boy so everyone friend me please and I love the song tv

• The only way to make

The best kids in my life I and my mom always help us with their jewelry and they also have a good job they also have a lot to help with my hair is going on my clothes are getting my job done so they have to get my clothes on

• The other is a picture of

The best thing about you is your mom is going on a trip to get a haircut and going to get a her and then going to get a hair cut or something like that if you want don’t get to a lot going and then you get a job then you’re a good job 👏 I don’t know if you have a any good day you or me

• I think they should be allowed

I think they should be allowed because it can be so edacashinal and if they have a younger sibling and they watch their kiddish show in the living room they can watch there show in their room and i think someone mentioned that they work all day at school so they should be able to have a break now and then wich that would mean they should watch there show in their room

• I think they should be allowed

• Yep! I certainly think kids or tweens should have a TV in their room! Do you?

I think that kids should have a TV in their room because kids work hard on school work and deserve some time alone, with a TV because kids have to sit down doing homework or school work and only get 2 days off of school. Also TVs can be very educational.

• TV! No Way

I strongly believe that children shouldn't have TV's in there bedroom because if there parents are outside and they are inside and they are all by them there parents won't know what they are doing. If there in there room by them self there parents won't know if something happens to them or what they are watching. So I recommend that children should watch TV in the lounge room because you will know what they are doing and you will know if anything happens to them. For example: if your child collapses or faints you won't know because you can't see them.

• I do not think children should have TVs in their bedrooms.

I do not think children should have TVs in their bedrooms. I think it's a better idea to monitor your kids TV watching until they at least reach their teenage years. A kid flipping through channels in their room and stumbling upon some trashy TV show with no one to even explain to them what it is would not be a good thing.

• Distracts from Sleeping

Bedrooms are for sleeping, not watching television. Young minds need to unplug sometime and bedtime is the right time for turning off the television. If kids can't sleep, parents need to come up with some other technique for getting children to bed instead of leaving the television on. TVs and electronic stimulation prevent people, especially children, from sleeping soundly.

• No they shouldn't

A tv in a child's room will be a major distraction to sleep and activities. If a child had a tv in their room would they want to watch it or go to sleep? Of course they would want to watch it. Also with a tv in their bedroom, all they would want to do is watch it and not do anything a normal child their age would do like go outside and run around or play games with other siblings.

• They definitely should not.

Small children need to learn that bedrooms are for sleeping, homework, etc. What is a benefit to young children having a TV in their room? Waste of money, excessive materialism, and they can just watch television in the living room. I personally know children who cannot fall asleep without having a movie playing for the majority of the night. That wastes money as the electricity is on all night. Plus it's bad for the environment to have electronics on all the time. The reason those children are like that is because the parents made them develop bad habits from a young age.

• Children should not have TVs in their bedrooms.

Children should not have television sets in their bedrooms because it will lead them to watch too much television. Kids should be encouraged to spend time doing their homework or interacting with other kids their own age. Too much television can also lead children to emulate violent actions which they see on the screen.

• No TVs in Child's Bedroom

Children should not have televisions in their bedrooms at a young age. In reality, television is wildly unhealthy for children. Most parents realize this fact but use a TV to make up for a lack of parenting, which is never a good idea. Therefore, children don't need televisions in their rooms until they're in their teen years.

• Children should not have televisions in their bedrooms.

Television has the potential to educate and entertainment children in small doses; however, the temptation to overuse it can be great. This is increased when a television is located in a child's bedroom. Then a child can easily spend hours and hours of the day watching shows that have no educational or uplifting values to them. Adults need to be able to monitor what children watch and how much.

• Stops children from interacting

Why should children be watching Telly all day if they can playing with friends or being socializing. Children might go bed but instead be watching Telly . If they have been watching programs they can get distracted and getting nightmares . It’s also a waste money they might like Telly downstairs won’t even use the Telly in there room

• Science says no

Hello im the president of the united states thats right Donald J. Trump now im doing this because i want to im doing this because i want to build a wall also i lied to everything i ever said just to build the wall well i u red this $@%!

Laladooda says2014-03-31T12:33:33.097
Lol
>