Should children in primary school have mobile phones?

• Yes please :)

I just think its pretty cool :) if an emergency happen we could call a parent to help us out. After school it was pretty boring. I´d just say yes because i used o stay 3 pm to 6 pm and that kinda sucked. So yeah. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• If they get lost

If they get lost they could call their mum or dad and they will tell him or her to wait and they will came and find them. If they get lost and someone takes them they could even call the police so the person will get talk to about what they done.

• Children Need Phones

The majority of people debating (60%) feel that children should have their phones in class. This is because in class, they might need them to help them with something they get stuck on e.g. a tricky question in mathematics. At school there are lots of hazards that children could trip up on and badly hurt themselves. They would need to call someone to inform someone; this is another reason why children should be allowed phones at school. The third reason why they should be allowed phones is because at the end of the day a child might go to a sports tournament and they will need to notify your parent/carer about what time to collect themselves. This is what the majority think of the debate.

• I say yes they are aloud have it in school

Primary school children should have their mobile phones in school because did you ever think if a child gets lost some mobile phones have trackers on them so they can track their kids what if someone was following your child home your child can call their parents and what about if they forget their homework they can text their friends to show them the homework

• Yes I think so

I think your child should have a phone when they take into school because what you had a serious accident and you had no phone you would probably suffer. Also if you forgot your homework at school you could just text someone in your class and ask if you can have a picture and they would give it to you. But on the other side you shouldn't take a phone in because if you kept it in your bag and your bag got trodden on and your phone broke you would have to buy another one and to get descent phones these days are expensive!

• Phone phone phone

🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍲🍛🍛🍧🍡🌭🍢🍜🍜🍢🍢🌭🌭🌭🌭🍕🍧🌭🍡🌭🍡🍖🍡🍖🍡🍡🍡🌭🌭🌭🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡 2 / d d SMS Sam s s. S s s s s s s s s. S s s s s e d e d. D d d d d. D d d d. D d d d d d d d d dd d d d d

• Phones are the best

I think children should have phones because what if all the school phones were broken.And there were not enough teachers with phones to call parents.And if we get phones at school we won't have to worry about that. And I think it will be great and know one will be at risk.

• Yes yes yes

Cool Cool Cool CoolCool cdjhgsjncdkbdfjihvdfkjsfjvhdcsjsjicjisvkhsvfigsvfhdlvkdjhbdkjvjkovhhvbjvjkjbvkncojvbhnvojbvjhvbkvhsfhbhsdvksfbhsfvbskvbjsfvbksfnhjsbjosdvhvdhshsvdbsvfhjbfsvknsvfubsdjksdvhvsdhsksf bhfvsf lknsd jkfsvhjsf husfhsfjvsdbdfdjvfnxv kjvdsboskf jjsi fbsjc bhscu. Bs do bs cvs can hd Ji uhbsc jisvd hbdhiwb cknfgxgcjnnb bjgdgfdugkucxg vvhccfgr jbnbsrfcjkghkbv so join me by the way I was speaking in Chinese so Ya join me yay for phones in school my so vote for my debate yay yay😊😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙃🙃😘😘😝😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😝😝😝😝😜😜😘😘😘😘😰😰😨😭😭😥😲😪😪😢😭😐😹👽😲😎😰🤗😜😎☠️😈👹😓😦😷😤😤😤😤😠🤑🤑🤑

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes

• They play with them all day and not care about the class.

Its kinda bad that they do that because you need to do homework and i have a lot of homework to do. I know that math is bad for your health but still stop watching videos on utube and study. When i was year 3 i was jealous of year 8 because in my school back then we could have phones at school. But i just realized its bad it can get you in troble so easily. Just dont..... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• N o p e

They can get addicted to social media and neglect their studies
    They can also get tricked by scams
    Children are not very responsible and can lose their things and if someone decides to N O T return the phone there would be a problem , thus I think that children should not have phones

• Whats going on

They should focus more on their studies especially for the Primary 6's , focusing more on their PSLE beacuse they will need to graduate from them primary school. And its not cool to stay in the same spot for one more year, life goes on. They will need a better future.

• Whats going on

• Hell naw mann

They should not have phones with the because when the teachers is/was teaching , they would be laying there phones and not be focusing on what the teacher is/was teaching. It is not good for them to play phones and not focusing on their studies because future is important for them

• No way they should not have phone

They should not have phones because it fries there brains plus it destracts other kids and they don’t do there work like there suppost to so that’s why I think they should not have phones plus they might be hackers and they might be stalkers plus the might be adults so that’s why I thing they shouldn’t

• No way they should not have phone

• No way they should not have phone

• Let kids be kids

Research has concluded that smartphones are more addictive than drugs. Would you give your child drugs? It is important for children to focus on building face to face interpersonal relationships, e.g. personal boundaries and tone, before communicating from behind a screen. Time spent on phone is better spent in a book.

• Let kids be kids

>