• I saw the light in the sunrise sittin’ back in the 40 on a muddy riverside gettin’, Baptized and holy water and shine with the

I saw the light in the sunrise sittin’ back in the 40 on a muddy riverside gettin’, Baptized and holy water and shine with the dogs’ runnin’. Saved by the sound of the been found Dixie whistled in the wind, That'll get you Heaven bound the Devil went down to Georgia but he didn’t stick around this is God’s country.

• God did not make us with tattoos

In the Bible it does not say anything about having tattoos.
    God wouldn't make us incomplete he made us with everything
    we needed so I don't think that we need to add things to our bodies.
    For me having a tattoo is telling GOD that he didn't finish is creation so you need to add something extra. I don't know we were talking about this in class so give me your opinions, Maybe having tattoos aren't ungodly.

• Aborant behavior horrid!

Yes god made us perfectly not a flaw in sight. To have a tattoo is ruinig the wonderful way he made us. The bible never said anything about wearing tattoos and aren't us Christians are supposed to be rightous so that we can end up in heaven with the almighty god.

• Why do you even need it

Why do you even want one? All the people who get just want to draw attention to themselves or be some kind of rebel who is not normal, Or be some "unique" creative person.
    Those are the three top reason why people get it. To spite their mom or dad or too show off or to prove that they are some artist. Or to look bad and rebellious.
    You do not need it and believe it or not a lot of people regret it.
    Why?
    Because they cannot get rid of it and have to endure painful surgery to get it off. They get sick from the ink. The sweat glands are damaged. This does not happen often but it is a consequence.
    And your tastes change and you find it silly that you made a slapped a dolphin or have to explain to your spouse the name of an ex.

A non christian I can understand. But a christian is a no no.
    It shows that you are immature that you are worldly and that you do not respect yourself. God marks his children with his spirit. Satan PHYSICALLY marks followers. All those who say they are Christians and do those things are very weird people and I bet they do drugs.

Just stay away from those who do that because if you read your bible you can see that not everyone who says lord lord is one of his. There are false teachers who are wicked. Heretical and worldly

• Why do you even need it

Why?