• Yes, Parents would no longer be cut out of their child Education.

I believe cameras should be in schools. Not just to stop bad teachers from hitting or touching our kids. Not just to make sure CRT and Common core are gone. Not just make sure our children are being tough history and not political agenda. Not just to hold the schools to keep to there own rules. All of these reasons and one more. Bullying would go unmissed. When my child was in second grade she had 3 little boys telling her they where going to kill her, Brake her bones, And even choking her. When I brought it to the school they tried to tell me they did something about it, But she come home and tell me how the teacher yield at her for another child calling her a B**ch. Remember this is 2 grade I am talking about. The school went as so far to tell me. It was my own child fault kids where hurting her and threatening her life. I was not aloud to know what happened in the classroom, Who the children where, Or even WHAT was being done about it. A camera in the classroom would of put an end to all of it. SO YES all classrooms should have cameras for our children's safety.

• Parents would no longer be cut out of their kids daily life

Teachers can say anything to your child and your not going to know. A camera would make sure teachers would have to keep in line and keep their hands off kids. Bullies would be spotted and handled with in 24 hours. Camera are a must have in all class rooms.

• This will protect everyone involved

Not only will the teachers be protected from false accusations of mistreatment and possibly incompetence, But the students will be protected from harrassment, Bullying and the forced indoctrination by radical, Anti-American teachers with an agenda. Parents and school boards should be allowed to see what is occurring in our public school classrooms.

• Secure, Private access of cameras in the classroom, Would be protection for all.

We have doggie daycares & vet clinics with
    secure private access cameras (spac). We have pre-school & daycares with spacs. I was able to see my new grandbaby at certain times, While she was in the NICU when she was born. There’s police body cams, There are cameras on every street corner and there is even Google Earth, Where you can see anyone’s house from the app! With privacy security codes, The technology is there to protect facial recognition, Security and privacy, AND teachers can have proof when accused of wrong doing by child, Parent, Co-worker or leadership or any others. . Parents can be more aware of what’s being taught and assignment requirements and any discipline issues! I see it as a win-win!

• Closed rooms are invitations for arrogance and abuse

Not only cameras, But plexi glass/bullet proof windows and open campus that parents can visit at any time! I made surprise visits at the school my children attended in 1988! And let me tell you about the abuse that I observed going on in the classrooms. I was warned not to show up on unannounced again. Needless to say, I took my children out of that private school and place them in a local school immediately. This school I was able to visit. For several grade levels my 2nd son was traumatized by the past

• Hihihihihih hihih nihi

BsVHEFLJKBHIWDFLV KBFIHJOS AJVAji djoagj e pis h cj ag RP Ri r raih vkn vdjfd ojkfd fdlk fdlkOFDS BD[OL NBADPOKBNAQNB DFQO NDF]G NFE NF]P FEP]KN FDP]N ]PNP N OJF JOJOJDJA]DFNA]DFKNAD[F'LO ML;FAGDKM LDVKM LK F KD LFD FDLKN DLFK NLDJF FDJ KJDF FDLM LFKAD LFDA DFM MFD V M MF L

• Safety is uncompromisable. There is no alternative. Any informed person knows the critical deterrence security cameras hold.

Horrifying crimes can and do happen in the environments of our children, And any informed person knows the critical deterrence security cameras hold. Too many crimes and exploitation of children happen in schools, And it is imperative that such instances are apprehended immediately and without impunity. There can be no exceptions allowed. They are also for emergency use. Just because one school has good adults and is safe makes no exceptions for others.
    The only way to ensure a fair and safe environment, Assurance of security and protection for kids, Is unquestionable evidence of the truth. Anyone who doubts this is vastly unaware of the drastic consequences on justice cameras frequently serve. Unspeakable evils happen at schools without the surveillance accountability we are very fortunate to have. We have all seen the predators present in our schools. The greatest of evils are enabled without the deterrence of security cameras. Any informed person knows of the vital, Uncompromisable importance cameras hold for upholding the integrity of schools.
    School is a public space where responsibility of behavior is expected, And cameras are a failsafe that uphold security and ensure academic justice for kids.
    Safety is the number one priority above all else.
    Cameras are also cheaper than police and unauthorized use is prohibited and virtually never happens.

• It makes everything easier for everyone.

There are roughly 30 kids for every teacher in a classroom. One teacher cannot watch the actions of every student, And if there happens to be a problem that gets brought up days later, They most likely will not be able to recall who was doing what. A teacher's job is to teach the students in their classrooms, Not to watch each and every single one of them and their actions. A student's responsibility is to learn and complete their classwork, They don't need any sort of privacy in the classroom because they should not be doing anything requiring privacy; using the restroom does require privacy hence the lack of cameras in and near the bathrooms.
    There has been more than one occasion in my life where a camera in the classroom would have saved so much time and energy for everyone involved. I know plenty of people who have been falsely accused of things that resulted in them being suspended and even expelled. Their futures could have been ruined so much that they wouldn't have been able to even get a job - they were very lucky they only received expulsion.
    Thank you for listening!

• It a great idea to install cctv in the class room.

First and for most safety comes first and this will definitely help both student and teacher. Secondly i believe issues will be resolve faster with this. There will be less bullying both by the student and the teacher. School will be much safer for the students and the teacher both. Win win situation. But why teacher feel they don't need it. Its kind of concerns me. If you got nothing to hide then why hesitate?

• These could be great primary sources!

In 100 years from now, Someone could find a video record from a random class in 2019. They could find out what it was like in schools in the 20th century in that area of the country; how we behaved what our styles were, Even the culture of the classes.

• We are not in a prison

No can act normally realizing that he is observed all the time.Spying cameras are not fair for teachers and students.They would make them feel nervous all the time. No one enjoys being looked at while sleeping or in the bathroom.What's going on in the classroom between teachers and students should be normal interaction for learning.With Cameras on all the time means self torturing for both students and teachers

• Why Would There Be A Teacher Then

If there is a teacher then why would there be a teacher in the class room if they can't watch there own students. Yeah she can teach, but now they can teach online so there is no point except for them to watch there kids. So what i'm saying is that if a teacher can't even watch there kids then they don't even need to be teachers anymore.

• I’m on the opposing side of cameras.

Should schools really have cameras?I’m on the opposing side of cameras.
    Cameras are something that is watching you 5 times a week when you are at school.Another thing is cameras are meant to guard prisons and military bases do we need that much security or discipline watching us I think not.Something else is what if the cameras mess up and they have to pay to fix them.Would that mess up the budget or what if the cameras keep messing up multiple times.
    All I’m saying is that cameras are bad and they invade a lot of the students privacy and it may be uncomfortable for them with the thought of something always watching them while they are at school.

• We should not have any cameras

Cameras make students feel uncomfortable and feel constantly that people are watching them. If someone were to break into a school for blooding students would be hiding correct? Well he/ she would be able to see the students and know that they are in the school. Though it's not a very good reason doesn't mean it can't happen to you.

• It invades privacy of students

It gives kids suspicious thoughts and they don't have as much privacy as they did when there weren't camera's in school.People should be trusted to not have cameras in school watching them 5 days a week.It also could make them not want to go to that school any more because of the cameras.

• I Am 100% Against this

I just left a class in a business building at the university I attend, sitting in a class that was being monitored by the camera and microphone. Even though it is pointed pretty much at the teacher, this makes me feel extremely uncomfortable and a lot more like a robot enslaved by a fucked up system. The idea of cameras in a classroom is just disgusting and it makes me upset to see it happening at my campus.

• Its just creepy

Its just creepy some man or women paid to watch you every single hour of the day not only is it creepy its extremely uncomfortable no one usually enjoys being watched its super super weird its kinda like your being stocked or some thing no one should have to worry about.

• I say no

If there were to be any terrorist attack or shooting they could check the cameras and find the students. Plus would Ben very costy. And they could easily be hacked and cause distractions in class. It can perform many benefits but can still cause many problems. Schools shouldn't have cameras

• Privacy,and costs of schools

Every year there are more and more problems with camas in classrooms they invade private matters and cost a lot of money many kids can give priviate information in classrooms and it can be hacked and seen by bad people however it might help having cameras in some classes therefore yes and no......

• Not Needed If Teachers Are Present

When teachers are in the classroom, then the students will be watched by that trained and trusted teacher (I understand that in some cases the teacher may need to be watched, but we aren't referring to that. We are talking about trained and trusted teachers). If anything goes wrong then the teacher can call to ask for help, or send the student to the office.