• For the sake of argument

I could go either way on this, At this moment i've decided to say yes, There are good arguments for both, I mean if you have to force some one to vote, What value is their contribution? Should people not be free not compelled in such matters/ This is why I will say yes you must vote, It is a duty as much as a right, Just like paying taxes or a draft in time of war. . . In such important matters such as this it is important that everyone contribute and be on notice they cannot shirk this duty >

• It's their freedom.

It's their freedom to choose, It's not necessarily good or bad to a society if you don't vote. Beyond that people who are forced to vote probably wouldn't make the best choices on candidates. It's their freedom to choose, It's not necessarily good or bad to a society if you don't vote. Beyond that people who are forced to vote probably wouldn't make the best choices on candidates.

• Why should we be forced to do what we don't wanna do

Lets say for example you are forced to bts bts bts bts bts bts bst sbts bts bsts wehgfuydgofuywgifgwrigfiwqrgigfhbjhvbjhvjhhvjgfgqiwhghbrhgo47rhflhwhdowsdfvbfsdghndshg7w4wthgd6qrhsygyfgygjhmbhcgdyhfyuy838374t rpwgehbwebgw y rg g g rgg h gu gggr rg gr g gr gf gfigguu gh uig ug h fkjbqrkwhgbihr bg hh h uh u3 uhg huuurhg uh uuehuer ugieg h everyday TAEHYUNG JIMIN JIN JUNGKOOK NAMJOON YOONGI HOSEOK

>