• It depends on the seriousness of the crime.

If person goes to jail for minor crimes then these are circumstances where the person can be rehabilitated since the crimes are minor but if we are talking about crimes like multiple murder, manslaughter(in some cases) , rape, kidnapping, torture,etc. To keep these type of people alive not only gives them a chance to escape to do it again but it puts the other criminals who are in prison for minor crimes in danger.

It is quite apparent that these people cannot be rehabilitated and killing them would but all of their victims at peace.

• There can't be leeway in our justice system.

There are some people, who through there crimes, are so much more than counterproductive to society. This kind of people do not heed the threat of imprisonment. In fact, many murderers enjoy and thrive in prison. Capitol punishment is necessary to deter many horrible crimes. It has been proven to make criminals think twice before they act. Personally, if someone killed my family and a score of others, I wouldn't lose any sleep to see him put in the grave.

• Saves Time and Lives.

Someone who has the potential to receive the death penalty must have breached several aggravating factors, which depends on the state. Some of these aggravating factors could be as repulsive as rape of a minor, depraved torture, and other disgusting facets of a crime. We can all agree that this behavior is counter-intuitive to our society and these people have no right to stand within our civilizations.

No, we shouldn't just arrest them and put them in a jail because people fail to recognize the potential dangers of putting someone like that in a jail. It's not just some trash heap that you can throw people who committed crimes into; there are people in that jail, people who have no committed such heinous and atrocious crimes as the person who deserves the death penalty.

You're putting someone that's obviously capable of murder, torture, and extreme psychological disturbance into a jail filled with people that are in the penal system for more minor offenses. By doing so, you're allowing someone that would like to kill again to roam free in a prison that is full of potential victims.

At least when that person was in our society, sauntering about as a free person, there was the consequence of getting the death penalty of spending life in prison. Now that they're in prison, what's really stopping them from just killing anyone they please if there are no other consequences? You've successfully taken out the only ultimate consequence, the only thing that keeps people from doing such terrible crimes - in a cell full of trapped prisoners, no less.

The bottom line is simply this. If you commit a terrible and disgusting crime, you deserve the death penalty. You do not get to go to jail and terrorize other people's lives, regardless of what other crimes those people have committed. This will save us time, money, and the effort of sending someone that is clearly not able to act as a human, to a jail cell.

• Yes put them FAR away. We need more HARSH punishments

Criminals don't care. Plan and simple. I don't kill or commit crimes because I CARE. I don't have mental problems and take it out on the world. Those people are filth and their minds are slow. You can't fix stupid people. People will always say they are ok but when they come to this sickness it doesn't leave them. Their sick. And when your sick and don't care as well your a large problem. ALL crimes should have HARSH penalties. Years in labor camps sent far away in desert areas of America and build underground bunkers or clear areas out of woods for construction in deserted areas. Murder, Sex offender, Kidnappers, Torture and assault should be put on an island where they fend for them selves or placed in a heavy tall wall and gated fort where everyone goes and lives for them selves. Higher punishment, Lower crime. ONLY THE DUMB and useless will commit crimes then.

• Yes, Criminals deserve death.

I've seen and experienced this time and time again, When there is a victim yes more times than not the aggressor or the thief goes to jail or get into trouble but that doesn't mean that the will repeat their cycle. If I am, To be honest, This world needs to be fixed, Every criminal and everyone who commits a social injustice deserves to die. It will clean up the world and will only fill it with kind and honest individuals. At the moment this world as far as I see it is gone, A new one needs to take its place

• They Murder, rape and steal.

Every crime committed is some way, shape or form of murde , rape or theft. These criminals can ruin peoples lives, either by ending it, traumatising it, or financially breaking it. This deserves something more than just some time in a prison. Either lifetime or death row should be given

• Of course they should

Yes we would just end more Lives, but their Life doesn't matter anymore, And we would save so much more innocent lives by killing The murderer. These people just can't be rehabilitated. Alltrough If The murder was for self defence, the victim tried to kill someone else, or even If The victim had never physically hurt anyone, but was a horrible sadisti person, there shouldn't even be a punishment

• Self Defense is Absolutely Neccesary

Self Defense is absolutely necessary to the well being of others. One, there is one less criminal in the world to harm some one or you, two, criminals are often violent, even if they are not trying to be. All the people who walk up to you with a gun in there hand may say that they won't shoot you, but they are still harming you by threatening with it. Also, if everyone had a weapon like a handgun, or new how to defend ones self without arms, how far down would the crime rate go? If every woman who had ever been molested have defended herself, we would have had a lot less molestations. You might say that the vigilante that kill criminals is wrong, but think about it, most laws that we have restricting the killing of criminals in favor of sending them to rehab, are protecting criminals. Most cops (when called) do not arrive on time to stop a violent offender or mass murderer, but if just one person, just one, was there to kill the criminal with a weapon, how many lives would be saved? How many people would have been alive to change the world?
    Another argument is that criminals who go to prison are likely to just end right back there, because rehab and prison time just does not change a criminals mind. Lowly drug addicts are an exception, but if someone murdered your wife for freaking drugs? How would you feel? Yes, the Lord and savior Jesus Christ tells to forgive as he does, but He also advocates for self defense and especially justice.

• Killing them is justice

If the government really cared about solving crime. They would kill anyone who killed someone. A murderer is not going to go to jail and come out like wow i sure am sorry no he's gonna come out and do it again. Killing a criminal isnt immoral as plenty of pathetic weak people think its called justice. If you kill a human you just took a innocent life so the only true way to justify it is by taking the killers life. The soft and stupid people who run the world need to grow a pair and actually solve problems not just slow them down. Plus killing criminals can help with overpopulation.

• Absolutely Not !

It doesn't matter what they do, you don't kill a person for any reason. As Winston Churchill once said, if you kill a murderer, the number of murderers in the world remains unchanged. Sure a "eye for an eye" might seem pleasurable, but what does that say about our society? That we are no better than the criminals themselves?

It's barbaric and unreasonable to take the life of a human being in such a manner. Why not reform our prison rehabilitation system?

• So Morally Wrong

We have absolutely no right to take away another human being's life. Do people do things that are downright terrible? Yes. Absolutely. But if we take revenge by killing them, does that make us any better? No. Absolutely not. There are ways to keep people in prison for life without ever giving them the chance of parole. That is what we need to do. Now I know there are people out there who don't want their tax money being used on those types of people, but let me tell you, the chemicals required for lethal injection are becoming so rare that it can cost millions just for one dose. That and lethal injection is one of the most used ways of the death penalty. People often ask me, what about a murderer? If somebody murders another person, shouldn't they get the death penalty? No. That is like saying we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong.

• I think it is morally wrong

I'm about to give a philosophic argument for the first part, but I'll say that we don't understand death. It is unknown to us. What if death really is nothing? Killing someone is horrible, the murder shouldn't have done that, but it only makes us hypocrites to do the same. Should the state really do that to someone? I don't know, honestly, this is something I'm kind of undecided on, but I'm leaning more towards No. I don't support the death penalty though, I think it's barbaric and the purpose of it is just for revenge - and when is that ever good? I'll end this by saying I am one of those people who think that perhaps even Osama bin Laden should have been tried.

• More People become killers.

If you put someone to death then you just made more murderers. These people are just doing their job, and they have to kill people. If you sentence the killer to life in prison they should not get out of jail. Killers should not be allowed parole. Killing people just because they killed people is heinous.

• No, They Should Not

I think that we people should not kill criminals because if we kill them, we would be just like them, and I know the murderers kill the innocent and if we kill murderers then nothing happens to the innocent but for me, killing is killing and killing is wrong. No matter who you kill, even Hitler or some assassin that you think deserves to die is still Killing and I think it is evil

• As Bad As Them

If you were to kill a criminal because they stole something or even murdered someone else, the you are no better then them. I would know. My aunt's brother in law was shot and everyone was worried about his two twin sons. That doesn't mean that you should kill him. Killing others makes us criminals ourselves.

• Even the darkest heart can change

You shouldn't kill someone because of there crime it's just wrongs it's like your the killer it wouldn't be acceptable even if they blew up entire planets but seriously who dose that anyway I'll tell you a true story a pickpocket took something from someone sleeping and the sleeping man didn't notice woke up and fell in train tracks people were there and didn't help but the pickpocket came back and saved him like 2 seconds before the train came don't kill them all bad guys could change but some good guys can't change

• Rehabilation is the american belief

In America, we believe in rehabilitating criminals. It's really unamerican not too. They didn't even do this back in the day of public hangings. Most criminals just need help and we don't put enough focus on it. The prison systems need to be improved, all they are doing is locking them up so they don't have to deal with it. They don't fix anything so when they are released they do the same thing. Stop being lazy all life is important.

• Of course not

Why kill someone to show that killing is wrong? If you do, you're teaching people that it is okay to kill as long as you have a reason. Everyone has a reason to kill so what makes it legal and just for a person in a higher power to kill when another murderer is killed for killing. It doesn't make sense. Humans are naturally bloodthirsty and seek justice even when it is not kind or fair. Why can't we see past it and look at the bigger picture?

These people don't deserve to die, they deserve a punishment, but it shouldn't be our decision whether to kill someone or not.

• No killing criminals bro

If you kill a criminal you will be a criminal cause you KILLED DUDES ALL OF YOU WHO BELIEVES THAT CRIMINALS SHOULD BE KILLED YOURE DUMB BROS AND SIS uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im BORED OF DOING THIS OK SO AND CAUSE ALL OF THE CRIMINALS ARE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH TOO lol