• Dancing is very difficult, And can easily be compared to other sports.

Anybody can dance. But anybody can play football too. It takes intense practice from a young age to be able to dance professionally, Just like most sports.

Professional ballet is like a school dance in the same way that the NFL is like gym class. They are the same activity but at varying levels of skill.

And c'mon, Professional dance is kind of cool to watch. I wouldn't mind seeing it in the olympics.

• It's one of the hardest sports to learn, Of course!

Dancing takes YEARS to master not only the muscle, But the skill and confidence to be in front of a large crowd. It's already kinda a sport though ice skating and synchronized swimming. But it would be amazing to add a few more categories like salsa and hip-hop. These dancers can sometimes become under appreciated by the global community.

• Should Dance Be An Olympic Sport: Yes!

In my opinion, I think dance should be an Olympic sport because it takes just as much effort to learn a dance as it is to learn a sport. It gets you sweaty and is hardworking just like actual sports. Dancing requires skill and a lot of training to get the dance perfectly, Which in my opinion is a lot harder than learning to shoot hoops or make a goal. Gymnastics are basically a sport and sort of relates to dancing, So why not give dancing a chance?

• It should, Of course

Its obvious, Dancing is a sport. It is moving Na getting sweaty, And working hard. It is a very hard thing to do. It requires training. And Olympics are just like, Hockey, Soccer, Basketball things like that dancers housed have the chance at Olympics too. It is a great sport that should be competitive in the Olympics.

• Yes. Absolutely Yes.

Dance is a sport, An expressive and artistic sport, But that doesn't make it any less of a sport. It is a physical activity requiring significant training, Skill, And stamina. There are internationally accepted techniques and guidelines to competition, Which are widely used today. Dance is also judged within categories of style not between. As to comment on the likeness of dance and gymnastics, It is clear those arguing that they are the same have an extremely limited understanding of both sports. There are numerous differences including technique and expression. Gymnastic dancing really doesn't resemble dancing. By that logic it would make more sense to pull gymnastics out of the Olympics and replace it with acro, A 50:50 combination and dance a gymnastics. (this is not something I actually advocate). I think it would be least controversial to introduce international standard ballroom dancing first, Because those have set in stone judging standards that are tried and true. Many sports that have been removed from the Olympics have been removed because they were no longer popular to view or participate in. I feel dance, Much like figure skating in the winter Olympics and gymnastics in the summer Olympics, Would draw a large audience.

• Dance is not a real sport

Dance is not competitive and is too subjective to be considered a sport. People who dance are merely victims of abuse from their fathers and wish to express their faggotry through """creative movements""" in order to cope with their homosexual thoughts afflicted upon them by their father. People who dance are a cancer upon this great nation and will never be able to accurately represent what our country is all about: that is to say that the faggots who dance deserve to be locked in cages without any food or water

• Dance is not a real sport

• It should be an Olympic EVENT. . . Not a sport

I do think dance should be in the Olympics but it should not be considered as a sport. When you hear the word sport things come to mind such as Basketball, Baseball, Soccer and Hockey. Then there are Olympic sports. They are the best sports to watch during the Olympics but other than the Olympics no one gives a shit about them. These sports include skiing, Swimming, Table tennis, Gymnastics, Water polo, Etc. Sports require athleticism and talent. Some people may think that dancing fits along those lines but I want to compare it to figure skating. Skating is a SKILL that not everyone posses. If tried to teach me how to skate in three weeks I would still look like a dumbass but tell me to go to a nightclub and dance with a girl I could probably manage my way through the night. Dancing is kind of like figure skating minus the hard part, Which is the skating. Anyone can learn how to jump around like a retard and shake their hips but not everyone can just slap on a pair of skates and be successful. So I'll say this. . . Dancing does require some skill but it is a very easily learned skill that nearly anyone can do. Heck, Fat people can even dance if they want to. But to skate or do gymnastics, You have to bee in shape and you need talent to become an Olympian. Dancing will never be considered a sport by straight men in society, But if it ever becomes an Olympic EVENT. . . It will be the least entertaining and it will be made fun of by straight boys of all ages.