• Dogs need companions!

Dogs need companions they the people so they are mentally healthy. Would you like to be a dog on a chain in the cold? If you aren't gonna treat a dog like part of the family don't have one. It is not mentally healthy for the dog to be alone they are scared. They are sensitive animals that have feelings. And why people say they have allergies and can visit a friend because they have a do well too bad go to a coffee house.

• Yes,dogs should be allowed in the house.

Dogs should be allowed in the house for several important reasons.First of all they make good companions.They are one of the best cures for lonliness.They also make good protectors because they will bark and let their owners know if they sense something is going wrong in the household or around the neighborhood.

• I Have My Own Dog + IT IS CRUEL

Leaving your dog outside when its winter is cruel and it can damage the dog. Rates of animal abuse and dogs attacking humans would increase if you only let your dogs outside because you would no longer see dogs as such close pets. This would train the next generation to not trust dogs, and further animals.

• No. I don't want to live in a barn.

Slobber, feces, urine, shed hair, vomit, dander, mud, dog odor, etc., etc., etc. If that isn't enough they are walking dust mops collecting all sorts of filth in their fur and spreading it around. And I don't see ANY pet owners wiping their pet's arse after they take a dump and then the dogs sit around on the carpet or furniture. Nasty, nasty, nasty. Disgusting really, but this is the norm. Worse are cats that use the litter box and then their owners allow them to walk all over the countertops, furniture, etc. It is amazing the filth that people will live in to be with their pets.

• No, dogs should not be allowed in the house

First off they stink, they also shed. I have had many dogs all lived outside year round and lived very good long lives. They did a much better job of protecting me and my property from the outside rather than inside. Also some people have bad allergies to dogs and may make visiting impossible.

>