• Dogs on beach

Taco bell is yummy. I like tacos and burritios. Yummy tacos. Taco bell is mine nachos. Nachos brritios and tacos. Yummmmy sooooooo good taco bell. My teacher is being weird. Donkeys are humans now. I like tacos. Stay away from teachers. My teacher is a donkey. I don't like it at all. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

• Yes dogs should be on beaches!

Dogs like to run around and play. They also like to be around other people. Lots of people go to the beach so yeah. Dogs i'm only 9 years old and i have this opinion in dogs going to beaches i don't like dogs. . . I LOVE AND ADORE DOGS! So if your a dog lover than you might agree with me!

• Yes dogs should be allowed

So I've read various articles on why dogs are not allowed and I understand the concern. However, as a person who goes most places with my dog I want to say that a majority of dogs and their humans are responsible, caring, and law abiding citizens. I've seen some people say undesirable breeds but would like to point out that most breeds of dogs can be aggressive if not properly trained and cared for. I actually own a blue nose, shepherd mix and she is very loving and gentle. People have got perceptions about breeds because of the training some dogs undergo. IE your fighting dogs, or dogs trained for aggressive work. These dogs are no different than humans who have been raised harshly. The other thing that I think would help is the factor that most dogs can get certificates saying they are trained and good citizens. I understand some people have fears as well but most beaches are vast enough to have areas for dogs and humans with distance to spare. I would even say that the beach could be divided so that a clearly marked area was dog friendly. We are ready have lots of laws and ordinances that state your dog can be removed if it is causing problems so why not give the dogs a chance they love the water just as much as we humans do!

• Doggos are stress relievers

In my case, I always walk to the beach when I feel stressed or just to get away from my busy life with friends. Usually, dogs miss their owners, so why not bring them along? Just think, so few beaches allow dogs... Why not share the fun of the beach with your best friend?

• Dogs should be allowed on public beaches

First of all "Public beach" means it is accessible to everyone including dog owners, and when a person goes to a public place like a beach they are expected to act responsibly meaning not disturb other beach-goers by playing music too loud, making too much noise, or leaving trash. In the same way a dog owner is responsible for their own dog and making sure to pick up after them, training them to behave accordingly and not be aggressive towards other dogs or people. That being said there can be rules put into place to prevent dogs from making the beach less accessible to others like forcing dog owners to keep their dogs on a leash on the majority of public beaches and only allowing them off the leash at special dog-friendly ones.
    Furthermore on the topic of people who are afraid of dogs or allergic to dogs, there can be certain beaches where dogs should not be allowed to go but as long as a dog is kept on a leash near its owner there is no reason for people to fear it especially considering the great majority of dogs are not aggressive and if someone is allergic to dogs, beaches are in general extremely large, I'm more than certain they can find a place on the beach where they wouldn't have to be anywhere near a dog.
    Beaches are large and wonderful natural environments and I highly believe that people should learn to be more accepting of dogs and allow them in more public spaces such as beaches.

• Dogs should be allowed at the beach

Some people may have a few concerns for our beloved dogs being on the beach. Some arguments are that people don't pick up after their dogs when they go to the bathroom and others will say that they're scared of aggressive dogs because of their children. People do have a valid reason for their concerns. However, with proper etiquette dogs should be allowed on the beach. Owners should be responsible for leashing their dogs and keeping them out of reach of children or muzzled. (if aggressive towards children or people) Owners should be responsible for picking up their dogs waste. Just like at a dog park, beaches should have the areas that provide dog bags and trash cans. Owners should also have their own dog waste bags. Depending on the breed of dog, most dogs are hypoallergenic. There are a lot more things worse at the beach than a dog. The beach is a place for everybody. We are not the only species on the Earth. Dogs have the right to be able to enjoy the sunshine with their family just as much as kids deserve to.

• There's more than enough space to share with dogs on our beaches

Why do some people think that it is only humans that have rights and are entitled to enjoy nature - for goodness sake why be so selfish? Personally I'm more offended by human litter, cigarette smoke and frightened by drug and alcohol affected people in public places. My dog doesn't cause any environmental or social issues and never poses a threat to anyone anywhere. She is so well behaved most kids could learn a thing or two from her. If you don't like dogs, go to a beach which is time shared or no dogs permitted - there are far more of those than dog-friendly ones. Seriously, what if dogs were making the rules and wouldn't let people go to the beach. The real issue is with people who don't control their dogs or who own undesirable breeds which pose a threat to people and their pets. They are most likely the same people who don't pick up poop - we do but then we don't litter either. It is a difficult problem I agree but my dog is like a daughter to me and she absolutely loves going to the beach. So, those of you who don't want dogs on beaches, realise you are one of many creatures on the planet and are not entitled to make that call.

• Dogs don't litter as much as humans

Humans don't clean up after themselves on the beach far more than humans who have pets don't clean up after their pets.
    Yes, some dogs may nip a child thinking it's play, and other dogs may fearfully bite a child that thinks pulling on the dogs ears/tail/fur/paw is play.
    Guardians shouldn't leave their children unattended, and owners shouldn't leave their pets unattended either.
    Cleaning up after oneself and what one is responsible and ACCOUNTABLE for is something everyone should do.

• Memory making dogs

People who just got a dog might be really happy and when they take their dogs to the beach many loving,caring,and amazing memories will be made. So in my OPINION i say dogs should be allowed at the beach so their owners can make loving memories with them and they are loving pets.

• I Think dogs should be allowed on a beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love doggies and doggies love me so they should be allowed on beaches because of that reason and pause doggies make me happy and feel like unicorns running on a rainbow they sometimes smell like car fresheners with is really amazing and it is the best feeling ever when they attack someone lol jk unicorn out duces

• Owners think there dogs are not dangerous.

If all dogs were muzzled and on a lead then maybe.A beach is where kids have fun,and i would not like a dog coming up to them without a muzzle.After all they are animals and are capable of biting humans,and in some cases killing young kids,as we see all too often on the news.Also dogs fouling and the owners not picking up....Its disgusting.

• Dogs shouldn’t be allowed on public beaches

I think dogs shouldn’t be allowed on public beaches for many reasons. Reasons are owners may not take care of their dogs properly, humans may a allergy and/or fear of dogs, and dogs do have areas to go.

Owners may not take care of their dogs properly is a valid reason why dogs shouldn’t be allowed on public beaches. Lots of owners let their dogs use the bathroom wherever they please. Unfortunately, most owners don’t pick up after their dogs . People may argue the fact by saying ‘most beaches have fines for owners’, but there is not usually top notch security to watch someone’s every move. Lots of dog owners get away with not being responsible for what their animals do. But, owners not only leave their dog’s poop in/or on the sand, they also don’t check their dogs for fleas and ticks. This is not only a health issue for dogs but for humans too. This why I think owners not having responsibility for their dogs is a valid reasons for dogs not to be allowed on public beaches.

Many Americans are scared of dogs almost as much Americans that are allergic to dog hair. This makes beaches are harder to go to. In places like Connecticut, don’t have many beaches. This is why I think fear and allergies are a valid reasons.

Lastly, a reason why I think dogs shouldn’t be allowed on public beaches because there are alternatives to beaches such as dog parks or regular parks. You may think that dogs need to swim but many parks have lakes or ponds, while humans aren’t as eager to swim in those places. Humans can also hang out with their dogs at dog parks if that’s what people are thinking . These are reasons why I think dogs shouldn’t be permitted on beaches.

• Does shouldn't be allowed on public beaches

Many Americans are scared of dogs almost as much Americans that are allergic to dog hair. About 30% of Americans are allergic to dog's. This makes beaches are harder to go to. In places like Connecticut, don’t have many beaches. This is why I think fear and allergies are a valid reasons.

Lastly, a reason why I think dogs shouldn’t be allowed on public beaches because there are alternatives to beaches such as dog parks or regular parks. You may think that dogs need to swim but many parks have lakes or ponds, while humans aren’t as eager to swim in those places. Humans can also hang out with their dogs at dog parks if that’s what people are thinking . These are reasons why I think dogs shouldn't be permitted on beaches.

• They will get hurt or harm others.

Dogs may bite others or scare the children. If children are to afraid to go on a public beach what is the point of a public beach. They can also step on sharp sea shells and get hurt. Some dogs are not trained and might do things that they are not suppose to do.

• Recreational dog ownership is a mental illness

Dogs harrass people, And it is wrong to assume all people welcome that.

Dogs often attack people - fact.

Dogs poo all over the beach - fact.

Dogs don't need to see the sea - fact.

Recreational dog ownership is a mental disease - yet to be established as fact but it is a lot like the love of faeces (coprophilia).

It is unacceptable for a human to do these things, Because they are disgusting. Why then permit dogs to do these things in a place frequented - and LOVED - by humans?

• Tacos not for dogs

Tacos are yummy but don't feed tacos to your dogs! I know this is not beach related but this is a warning for dogs and tacos. I am a taco lover dot i don't feed my tacos to my dogs even if my dogs might like the tacos but tacos are bad for dogs!

• Taco bell is only for you

Hi people i wanted to say DON'T FEED YOUR DOGS TACO BELL IT'S ONLY FOR HUMANS YES TACO BELL IS YUMMY BUT IT IS NOT GOOD FOR DOGS SO DON'T FEED YOUR DOG TACOS! AND ALSO TACO BELL IS TO YUMMY TO GIVE TO DOGS I LOVE TACO BELL BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE DOGS!

• Should not be allowed

Most dog owners do not obey the rules. I've seen it too often, Dogs are running around unleashed, Sometimes being aggressive to other people on the beach. Some owners bury dog's feces in the beach sand. Dogs feces contain harmful bacteria. I love animals but I don't want to get bitten by them or step into their shit.

• Nooooo because .....

>