• Dogs are stupid

I ate my dog with my left nut in its mouth while eating its insides and turning him inside out i swear to whoever said no i will eat their parents and do the same thing to them so don't even try me and ill put my right nut in your parents mouths hehehehehehehehhehehe die

• Dogs sucks big dog

They never should have been made in the first palce becuase they ate my gandama and my gandpop and eat all my chicken now i eat them becuase dog tastes good plz eat my dog i need chinese people to eat him now becasue they suck hehehehehehhehe lol lol lol

• Dogs should be in a band

I think seeing a dog band would be really cool, I love music and dogs so it would be perfect. Anyways who would not want to see a dog band? I don't think they should be executed because as mentioned before I love dogs and hate cats since they always attack me and once as a kid my grandma's cat scratched my face up really bad and I had to get stitches in my face. #OOF

• Yobama ohhh yeaa

Dogs ate my parents, Now I will eat them too. Btw everyone who says no it boutta get nuclear bombed. Gg ez. Mother gay
    x
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    dd
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d

d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d

• Dogs are not cool

They killed my grandma and my grandpa
    l
    l
    l
    ll
    l
    l
    ll
    y
    o
    u
    g
    o
    t
    t
    r
    o
    l
    e
    d
    y
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    t

• You vile degenerate.

The fact that you would even consider such a repulsive question disgust me. You are the scum of the earth for threatning innocent doggos. I will blot out your name, Your legacy, And your career from the earth. I will kill your family and bathe in your childrens blood. And dogs will devour what remains of your bloated corpse.

• Dogs are very loving

They eat my when i don't want it and my parents try to force me to eat it dogs are the best creations ever and they like to play with humans and they will protect babies if you were to be doing something or went out to throw out the trash they will make sure the baby is safe and will let nothing get to the baby even if it means getting killed

• Dogs should live

Dogs are amazing creatures, And are literally the most useful animals to the human race. They help blind people see, They comfort the sick, They comfort the mentally ill, They help pull our sleds, They help farmers round up sheep, And even if you did want to kill every dog, There's more dogs than people in America. Dogs have been with humans for almost 20, 000 years, They helped us in battle, They helped us gather food, And most importantly they've comforted us.

• They deserve to live

If you ever kill a dog because it did noting then you are gonna be the next one dying and being executed because they are adorable and cute creatures in our lives made to make you happy. And why? Why would you even ask this? Nobody wants to see dogs being killed. They are amazing.

• This is insane

Really ur gonna kill my doggo what the hell man i thought we were friends you. . . . . . . . . Manster u kill my dog and i kill ur rights! No one kills my chiwawa im the only one that is alowwed to tuch her my self. I aint lettin no knuckjle redneck kill my dog

• No of course not

Cause they won't be able to properly play the drums, Or hold the tuba. I mean i've heard some dogs "talk" but none of them can sing.

T
    h
    i
    s

h
    a
    s

b
    e
    e
    n

Y
    G
    S

s
    i
    g
    n
    i
    n
    g

o
    u
    t

• Dogs shouldn't be band or executed from the world

What happened to dogs being a man's best friend? We care for animals so why would we want to kill them or execute them at all? As a animal lover myself, Dogs help with stress and can guard humans or be a service dog for humans. Why would we want to kill them if they help our world?

• Dogs are very special.

Dogs are an ultimate privilege to this world, They can help feelings, Thoughts, Arguments. They sooth down things and also make people happier, If it were not for my dog I would still be crying and heartbroken. Dogs are very special and deserve every happiness available on this earth. Dogs deserve to be here as much as we do, Dogs are special and amazing.

• Dogs are the best

Dogs are the best because they help people like Gide doges they can help people with depression and lots of things and they can protect you cats should be band or executed from the world not doges and puppies are so cute and i love dogs and they are amazing to pet and play with

• The Creator of this 'Debate' Is Inane

Sometimes Debate. Org makes me want to drink something really strong, Like bleach or something.

One) It would be impossible to even kill all dogs in the world, Let alone ban their existence. Not only will you get attacked by dog lovers, But you'll have animal societies hunting you down for attempting to take a species of animal out of existence, Especially one so popular in the world.

Two) Why? Just why? What would you gain from doing so? Dogs are used for human survival since the beginning of their domestication. They help hunt, Track, And rescue lives.

You know what? I don't even know why I even bother with this. The creator of this 'debate' couldn't even be bothered to make a decent title with correct grammar and spelling. I'm not going to do any actual research for this garbage. There's just common sense and all that for it alone.

>