• The dog attacks

There has been many dog attacks from the past years. In Queensland a three year old child had an ear bitten off from a ferocious dog. Do we really want to risk the lives young children at risk? Do you really want this to happen under our noses? ?

• Pooh everywhere and pee everywhere!

It seems so many people have dogs. I go to the grocery store people and people have there dogs some even sitting in the cart. In dept stores people bring their dogs. Once in Macy's a dog not on a leash was rubbing against the clothes and nipped at a child trying to pet it. In a Marshall's the other day an elderly couple had their stinky dog on the sofa that was for sale. I wouldn't buy furniture from there now. I have stepped in dog poop on the sidewalk so many times while walking. And every corner is a urinal for dogs! It is really getting out of hand. . . . And I am an animal lover. We love to sit outside at restaurant's but can't at some of our favorites because of dogs everywhere. I don't want to smell dogs while eating or have their hair billowing. I have seen some owners let the dog eat off the fork and or plate. Yuck! And then there are children who have allergies. Or someone like me who has asthma and can't breathe good around animals. If you have dog. Please keep it home. Not everyone should be expected to see, Smell or hear your dog. And they're not children!

• I am not obliged to like your dog.

It's your dog. Not mine. I shouldn't be forced to like dogs or to deal with all the bother many of them cause. I don't care about your flea bag. I don't care about your feelings towards them. Parks are for humans to relax and not dogs to bark and take dumps on the grass. I would suggest special areas in parks where dogs can be released. Otherwise, Keep your dog at home or take him to places specifically created for them.

• Dogs are normal

People who do not like dogs are simply not normal members of society. They should not be allowed in our parks, Hotels, Beaches, Restaurants, Or shops. I am deathly afraid of abnormal people and I should not have to be near any of them when I am out and about. They are usually ugly and difficult to look at. They ruin everyone’s day with their odd behavior and phobias. They should stay locked in their homes so as not to disrupt the enjoyment of all the normal people.

• Dogs are a nuisance

Dogs are a nuisance in themselves, If they are not fouling everywhere they are hindering people. Owners who love the adorable dogs should realise that not everyone wants to fuss their pooch nor do they want other people's dogs jumping up on and around them. It is a proven fact that dog owners cannot be bothered to clean the mess up after their dog has fouled. If I am wrong, Then why is their so much dog mess either left where it was dropped or shoved in a bag lobbed in the bushes or in someone else bin? Why is the dog not trained to have a poo before it's walkies? One of my pet hates is a an irresponsible dog owner says 'she/he won't hurt you're, That's not the point! I don't want your scruffy hound jumping up my freshly laundered clothes when I'm trying to mind my own business or walk with my wife unhindered. It is no different then if a drunk approaches people scrounging money for booze. Dogs are a nuisance, Owners can't be bothered to keep their pooches under control, They poo and wee everywhere, Even when cleaned up they still leave skidmarks and germs. Therefore just like smoking is banned in confined public places, Dogs should be banned from public places!

• Dogs ruin the park for everyone else

Many dog owners don't pick up the dog's poop, Which makes the park disgusting and unsanitary. In addition, They don't keep their dogs under control. Many people, Myself included, Are terrified of dogs, And everyone should have the right to feel safe in the park. If you want your dog to run free, Take them to the dog park where they won't bother others.

• Dog free space now please

Our park is ruined by dogs. Piles of poo everywhere and some that owners have taken the trouble to "bag up" and then left on the grass adding plastic waste to the problem. Dogs frequently barking and jumping at you while owner say"its OK hes only being friendly" NO IT ISNT OK I dont want to be pestered by your ghastly pet! Worst of all dog walkers who often bring over six dogs each and are incapable of controlling them.

• Dog poop carries disease

Poop carries disease and even picking it up leaves remnants on the grass. That’s unsafe for children and anyone who uses the park for leisure. I’m astounded st how many parks are overrun with dogs in Cambridge and Boston. Use specific dog parks. Respect neighbors right to a clean space.

• Owners aren't responsible enough

Dog poo bags don't make it into the bins. Owners aren't aware that I don't want their dog jumping up at my children. Lifting a dog up on a stick and swinging it around is encouraging the dogs aggression. In short few owners are responsible enough for their dogs to be allowed in parks

• Dogs need somewhere to play and exercise!!!!!

Dogs need to go and use their energy. The best way to to do that is to go to park and play it's fun for them in quite a lot of ways. Without the exercise dogs would be very lazy and less active to do anything Dogs need to be free most of the time to do their own and special things

• Excercise for dogs

Dogs need exercise to be able to keep fit and skinny. It gives them time to socialize with other dogs and have fun. When dogs are just strolling around a footpath there is no where to run becuase the possibilites is that they would run onto the road. Would u like dogs to die

• They should be free

Dogs need some space,and they get to know different smells, different people and they learn from their mistakes. They need exercise otherwise they will become depressed and sad and they will not want to be with you.Also they might become chubbier. Anyone who agrees, please reply. I DISAGREE!!!!! Thank you

• Because hey need to roam and play and walk

Dogs need to be free in parks and play with other people
    and getting to met other people to have fun with people
    and people need that exercise with dogs and its fun
    with dogs and if we look after them they look after you
    and lastly dogs love to play

• They need exercise!!!!!

If they do not have exercise you will hear constant barking and also they will dig up the back yard and chew on the furniture and pretty much just full on destroy the place. If you are a reasonable human being give the dogs some space and a park back.

• They need exercise!!!!!

• Fat dogs become skinny

Dogs need exercise because without it they will become fat and depressed and will die, and for those people who do own dogs,I'm sure that you would have a very strong bond, if you live in a apartment you cant keep a dog in there because you have know were to walk it.

• Fat dogs become skinny

• Fat dogs become skinny

• Fat dogs become skinny