• Reasons that are varied

Dogs should be killed upon the situation that happened. Even humans face the death penalty based by the situation they enacted. My sister was bit on the lip from a dog that was unable to be tamed that had cancer. The situation is always going to affect what happens to the animal.

• DOgs r good

U r a meany if u kill dem do and dat not nice to do dou you meany u best not be killin dem do ahhaha h ha haha ha h a ha ha haah ha h ah a haa hh a hah ah aha hahah ah ah ahah a

• They should not be killed

I think dogs should not be executed for biting someone people are not killed for killing another human or animal. Its not fair and plus their a lot less dogs then there are humans. If a dog bites someone they shouldn't be killed, instead they should go through some pet training to help them to stop biting people and other animals.

>