• What are the alternatives?

Ocasio Cortez? Pelosi, Schiff, Elizabeth Warren, Hillary? Socialism, Massive wealth redistribution, Free college until college is worthless, Forced diversity, A merit-less system that is designed around identity politics, No gun rights, No self defense rights, Murders and rapist get out of prison early due to feelings and cultural relativism, No due process for men accused of domestic violence and/or rape, Barriers to entering the market place with your own business, Business regulations designed to screw over the middle class and/or new competitors to the billionaires (yes your socialism just consolidate power into fewer hands creating real monopolies/duopolies). I don't want any of those things, So hell yes I want Trump to win in 2020!

• He's the alpha male of the united states

He's the superior male in the entire country. He doesn't give a shit about what he says or does. He wants to build that mf wall to keep them illegals out. If you don't like him then leave this country because he's my dad and i love him forever <3. Praise daddy trump. !

• Better than the other candidates

He may not be the best president but compared to his fellow candidates he is the lesser of two evils. Always remember to Make America Great Again and Build a wall. God Bless the United States of America and her territories. Remember Monika Lewinsky k k k k k k

• Yeah for sure

Against hillary i would say yes. I can't say i love the guy but he certainly meets more of the needs of america than hillary. Its really just a matter of what candidate the dems pull out in 2020. So uh yeah lets get the rest of the required text.

• Trump for 2020

Donald has a fast car. He could run again, But he should just drive it would be faster. He will win. Hillary kills people who she doesn't like. Her husband was impeached. Why vote in the wife of someone who was impeached, You might have no common sense. We need more guns. Britain is trying to take them again.

• I just think he's better than Hillary.

I don't actually think he's better than Hillary Cinton, I know he is. Plus I left out the L in her name because she took it on Nov. 8th. Always remember to Make America Great Again and Build a wall. God Bless the United States of America and her territories.

• What's the alternative to him?

I think his intentions are good, He is an experienced businessman, A little bit crazy like we all are, But not the bad guy his enemies want to make us believe.
    His best job was to bring the US Embassy to Jerusalem. Jerusalem always was the capital of the jews and Trump showed them that they have a friend in the United States.
    I wish he would be the head of Germany and then Merkel could be thrown on the ash heap of history.

• The next election is coming up.

Impeachment is a complicated process. Many things have to go a certain way for a president to be impeached. The next election is coming up, Which means we may not necessarily have Trump much longer. Another thing is that if another country sees that the United States is currently getting rid of it's current leader, They may try something. This may not be necessarily a direct attack against America, But it also might be something very bad.

• Yes, Because he is a strong (albeit polarizing) figure

He may come off as rude or foolish, But there is a reason he won the election. He supports border security, And has followed through on many promises to the American people (moving the US Embassy in Israel, Pulling out of Paris Accords, And renegotiating trade deals). In a world where so many politicians campaign on empty promises, It is refreshing to have a president follow through on some of his (regardless on if you agree with them or not). Also, To impeach President Trump there needs to be an actual accusation that can be proved, Otherwise impeachment becomes a political tool instead of an actual process.

• Pretty Pathetic So Far

For a US president, Trump has been a disappointment. He kisses Dictators asses, Is rude to our allies, And is secretly for more Gun Control Measures. Even when he speaks, One can tell that he is not intelligent and does not know what he is doing. Hopefully he will improve, But the World needs a better leader.

• Honestly, No no no

I have nothing against Trump he's trying his best, But all of this with the way, And everything else, He's a kind of bad president. He doesn't make sense sometimes to me and honestly I just don't get him. He just a bad leader. He makes Bad decisions gets into arguments won't admit when he's wrong and is just. . . . . .

• No, No, And no.

Yes, I know Hillary was not as great as Trump, But Trump has been very rude to people based on their religion, Or skin color. Poor children have been separated from family because Trump separates Mexican families. Trump should also never be building a wall, Just to keep out others. It should be a free country! Trump should not have the right to be doing this horrible thing to others. Also, I found out the democrat wants Trump to be impeached, But they don't have the right evidence to do so. So in conclusion, Trump should not stay as president.

• He is making the wall keep America together

We need to be together! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• He is crap

He practically is a wall that you can't get past. He practically is a wall that you can't get past. He practically is a wall that you can't get past. He practically is a wall that you can't get past. He practically is a wall that you can't get past.

• He shut down the government.

He shut down the government just to get his way and build a stupid wall I don't se him building a wall in Canada just because immigrants want a better life and go to America doesn't mean he should build a wall and he refuses to open the govern meant and walked out of a meeting because they didn't let him get his way.

• Gjrtjrkrykiyrk tj trkj

Gay fngengergewwge ewg ewg g ee wge g er egr er ge eg ge erg er gr g reg er ge egr gr greg rre g e er grrg gre re ger g ge er gre rge rge re grere er grerg rge g eg gr grgr gr grgre er

• Is this a trick question?

Trump was never meant to be a politician; his overinflated ego gets in the way of everything and he is too blunt for politics. He is president because of the electoral college(which should be abolished), Not because he won the popular vote. He got 3 million less votes than Hillary. I’m finishing on a personal note: not only is he unworthy of the White House, He is unworthy of being a citizen of this country.

• There are literally no other good replacements but not this

Hilary is not as good trump regardless, She suggested war with Syria and Russia this one time, And constantly changes her point on controversial things. But right now trump is getting the government shut down and the wall is probably never going to be built by the end of his presidency

• He should have not came in the first place!

He was just a boxing manager which later ( because he was rich ) he decided to be president as he was world wide known people had thought to elect him, Right now what he has only done is caused wars in different countries and the people who had elected him regret their lives now all the people are standing their ground in the streets voting him to leave this country as he brings them shame and right now people also think he is a culprit in the death of Jamal Khashoggi

ladiesman says2019-01-10T03:08:40.090
In the most recent Trump incident, he walked out of a Situation Room meeting with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer after Nancy refused to fund his border wall in exchange for Trump ending the shutdown. After Nancy turned down his demand, he retorted with “We have nothing left to discuss” and left the room. Afterwards, he posted a tweet saying the meeting was a “waste of time”. If that’s not conduct unbecoming of the presidency, then I don’t know what is. His temperament makes him an embarrassment to this country. For a man in his 70s, he behaves like a middle school bully.
>