• Yah yah yah

You yes yes yyou yyyes yyou guy yin yyyes yis yin yay yyyyyyyyyy yy yy in a while ago but the fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the best of the

• Yes maybe yes

Yes man yes mans yaws man yes man yeas man yes man yeah man was jack says hi guys shi sushi sushi
    Is really good gpgogogogogogo go go go go go go log g goo goal oil okl is really weird await what does okl mean do yo no what idk means plEse tell . Nono no non non non no no no no no non. Ono no no no no no no no no no no no no n Ono no no n Ono no n on on o on Ono non noon. Nonononon ononono on

• It is awesome

You can always make more friends with this. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yesss jeff yay

My name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeffmy name is jeff

• Elementary Schools Should Have Sports teams

Elementary schools should have sports teams because sports are very popular these days, sports mean exercise,and kids love sports. Also, when kids get their energy out, they are more focused in class. That is a scientific fact. That is why Elementary schools should have sports teams because they sports are exercise, kids love sports, and they will be more focused in class.

• Ljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjdkddjddjjdjdjjj dd d

#ballislife d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Lm a a a

A a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yea, they should

They achieve their dreams and goals for the future, so to answer your question, yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Building Teamwork !

The sweet kids can build teamwork together. They can learn how to work together and build friendships. I'd do this for my school. Do it! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Too much attention sports,not school

Kids need to focus on work, not sports. Have you seen schools with teams, have you? Your kids need a job, so they should focus on school. Plus they might get bullied that they are bad, or they suck. You don't want your kid that way, and I don't either. So come on people, work with me. I have three kids, I don't want three cry babies every single school day.

• N n n n n nononon

Nnnnnn n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn nn n n n n n n nn n n n n n n

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No no no no NO!

A lot of people need to do school work and home work and have to go places and need to do a bunch of other stuff. So thats why I say no. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

• Focus on work

Kids need to focus on school work not sports, kids are getting behind on school work and more caught up on sports. Kids end up dropping out and then not getting good jobs and having a bad life. They might end up as that punk rock kid because they didn't get work done because of sports.

• I didn't get in!

Kindergarten, first grade, second grade, hello? They most likely won't get in! They don't know how to deal with not getting in the team, and if you don't allow the primary to try out, they will be like that's not fair! If you do it grade by grade, it will be too confusing. Also, foucus on school!

• No, Sports teams should stay out of school.

First of all, Thank you for all of those who actually put a legitimate answer, As opposed to spamming "mynameisjeff" or "yesyesyes" or "nonono. " Now, It seems most of the "yes" are saying that first, It would keep kids fit and healthy, Preventing obesity. I agree that this is important, But would like to point out this is exactly what P. E. Is doing. In fact, We shouldn't have sports teams in any schools, Not just elementary. To those who claim that it is difficult otherwise for kids to afford sports teams, I answer: 1. You don't, "need" a sports team. Sports are, Typically, More hobbies than careers. Schools don't have special stamp collecting activities. 2. For those that are careers, Which is highly unlikely, Schools don't really prep you for many other careers. We don't have, Say architectural teams in schools, Where students from each school try to design the best building. Sure, There are many free activities to prepare you for these jobs outside of school, But it is the same for sports, Probably far more.

• Elementary Schools Should Have Sports teams!

Kids get more exercise and they will like school more and they would have more time friends to hang out in school and that"s why there should be sports teams in elementary schools and also kids will be able to learn more skills while there playing there favorite sport of all times.

• Baseballllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yin yang

Yin yang yin yang sports rock hoooookeeeey third grade through sixth grade should have sports I l o v e h o k e y a n d b a s e b all a g r e e w I t h m e o r e l s e

• NO, School comes first. MY NAME IS PUPPY FLUFFY PINK UNICorN!!!

Hey THERE! You think kids should have sports teams. WELL..... Here are some reasons why.They might get injured, then the parents guardians might sew the school, then the school will loose money. Or if people are bigger and smaller than others, people might think it is unfair. Another reason is that is you get mad at your best friend on the other team and you get really mad because they tackled. Those are three reasons why they should not be allowed sports teams is elementary.

Jhonvandam says2016-01-14T16:09:22.087
A v v v v v vv v vv vv bob bb bob bb bob b b Bibb Bibb Bibb Bibb bbbb Bibb bbbbb bbbbbbb bbbb bbbb bbbbbb bbbb bbbb bb bb Bibb bbb
>