• Sense of humor is what America needs.

When the world is divided we need someone to make America laugh. Its not to say she can't take the presidency seriously, Because that's what other people that have been in office are for and lots of homework. She also has great ideas who wouldn't love a pizza party bringing republicans and democratic party together. People are so bent on being republican or democrat that people forget that America is a mix of different view points constant arguing on these view points and no meeting in the middle which Ellen clearly understands. She could get people together by just by being the fun party person and not loosing that fun comical side. This country is not black or white, Gay or straight. We must learn to come together and humor helps. It takes the hate off and for a moment makes us laugh and smile. We don't need a president to turn this nation against each other, We don't need to draw lines, Like the past with constant war and bickering, We need a president to bring us together and let the hate, The negativity go. We need a president who knows what is appropriate but more importantly can make other people such as senators laugh. They take there job to seriously when having different views its like there favorite dog died in the room. I know it is a lot of responsibility to make the senators laugh but maybe if they weren't thinking about there dead dog with all the joy out of them maybe they could learn to stop thinking about how it died get over it and move on and just live maybe they would actually get some good work done if they were happy instead of miserable people. Senators should be the dog that is happy to smell other dogs buts and Ellen is that kind of person the wagging friendly I want to get to know you even though your different wagging swaying party friendly person that can make senators act like dogs by getting them to be happy enough to want to smell the buts in life just like the dogs do. So I ask Ellen to run to make the senators happy, Because they need to be but loving friendly senators and I want to stop watching the negativity and disputes on the news. So I want Ellen to run for me, Be my hero cuss I am starting to feel like a dead by seeing them dead, And I need my happiness back, I need my humor, I need Ellen.

• Great Speaker, Influencial

She is a great speaker, very charismatic, good views on important issues, and she also celebrates diversity very well. I believe that having a female president at the same time as a First Lady would be a breath of fresh air for the US. I think people would take a liking to her, as well. However, many more conservative Americans may have different views,

• I would vote for Ellen. She's good with people, & I idolize her show. Ellen is funny, intelligent, she's well known, and liked by many.

She has her own television show, that's so inspiring to people all around the world. Has anyone been following the election? It seems a bit of a mess to me. It'd be better than voting for any of the other candidates. We need a woman with a good mind. Ellen come save us.

• Most caring person

Really knows people,Ellen understands people and politics. Ellen doesn't care about the money she will guide the country without prejudice. Ellen would present a sane and unbiased perspective on foreign affairs. She would represent all of America and be able to see through the the mercinerary lobbyists.
    Ellen's compassion would be good for the whole world.

• Ellen DeGeneres President

I personally think that Ellen DeGeneres would be a great candidate for being president because she is a good spokesperson and she knows how to get the job done even though she has a great sense of humor. Ellen DeGeneres is known from her television show on FOX and she is also known for giving gifts.

• We would miss her

She may or may not make a great president. That will be a Schrodinger's cat. We dont want to lose a great entertainer. She has way more freedom and power running a show than running a country. Just because she does give a lot to the society doesnt mean she can do the same running a country.

• Where she is

She personally stated that if she wants to make people happier she should just stay an entertainer. That is true. She has help so many people on her show. I am very happy with who she is and who choose to be already. I mean if she was president we would miss our resident comedian! ✌😜

• No, she should not.

While I am a huge fan of Ellen DeGeneres's show, I do not think she would make for a good president. Also, I do not like anyone who becomes president because, for the most part, they are liars and cheats. Therefore, in my own self-interest I would love for her to never become president.

• She's an entertainer

People believe that because they see the president on TV and they see other people on TV that celebrities somehow have the same qualifications if they happen to have any political views. Ellen is a great entertainer, and may have strong views on issues, but not every actor is Regan.

• More Effective as Entertainer

Ellen DeGeneres is more effective as an entertainer than as a politician. She can get more done and be less constrained by the office of president in what she can do. Instead, DeGeneres can use her wealth and influence to raise funds for candidates and start her own foundations. She's more effective in the auspices of entertainment.

• She is an entertainer.

With the exception of Reagan, entertainers make lousy presidents. We all like Ellen personally, but that does not mean that we all agree with her political views. Ellen united us culturally. She has a big impact on our society in a positive way, and she should stick with that arena, since she is so successful.