• Vhfhhfff ecf eas f da

Gyhrfyrtrytyetrewtrwtewtrewgewwwuyuy vfu vfdvyudrvve dved vedve veuue d rf d ed s d s f sf f fs fs fs fs s fs fs fs fsf sfs fs fs fs fs fs fs fs fsfs sf fsf s f s Fw sg w fwe g we gwe g wg w g eg

• Enrgy drincks should be bannnded

My mommy said there not good for me and it makes me neeed to pee pee in my pants and big brother beese meany to me cause i always neeed to pee pee and becase hes meean to me my mommy woops him and then he starts crying evn tho he 28

• They should be banned because. . .

It was a sports day at my school and one of my schools sponsors are an energy drink brand so we have an unlimited supply of the drinks and at this sports day a girl had 2 drinks and then ran a race but her heart was beating so fast because of the drinks her heart started beating regularly which caused her to have a mini heart attack and she had to go to hospital. That could affect her for the rest of her life and give her major health problems for the rest of her life.

• Absolutely yes - they should be banned

I have a 23 year old son, Who has an alcohol and drug addiction, I have had him in several rehab centers over the past 5 years. He is currently clean and sober, And currently living in what is called a Sober Living Home/ Halfway House, And will stay there until I am satisfied that he is ready to come home and live a normal life. They have a shopping center across the road from the house, And over the last two months I have noticed a a change in his moods. . . Gets flushed in his face, And seems anxious. . As well as dilated pupils. . I actually had a suspicion that he had relapsed on something, But he said he had not done anything, I was worried enough to arrange for a drug test to be do, And the test came back negative. With me further investigating, As I was concerned with the change, I discovered that my son was buying 6 and 7 Energy Drinks a day from the shop across the road - they ran a special for say 2 x Energy Drinks for R 18. 00. . This is now a habit, My son is wanting an Energy Drink from early in the morning, Before even breakfast, And so it goes on, , Through the day - cannot drive past a shop or garage, And he has to get an Energy Drink, To the point that it when I am with him it causes an argument and bad feelings between us, Cause it just reminds me of how he in the past used to run for his drugs. So in effect, I strongly believe these Energy Drinks should be taken off the market completely - NOT only for under 16's, But even for adults. When my son was in the Rehab Centre - Energy Drinks were NOT allowed at all on the premises. . They were warned to keep away from Energy Drinks, As they could trigger of Cravings in addicts. I have done my fighting with drugs and alcohol with my son. . Many years wasted, And it scares me how dependent he has become on these Energy Drinks, Especially since I noticed the changes in him. . That I thought he had relapsed but he had not.

• Energy Drinks must be banned

It is horendous seeing many children drinking Energy Drinks? Around 13 teaspoons are inside 1 bottle. According to the results the doctors have given us around 30% people have sticky blood. Lastly to conclude Energy Drinks must be banned.

I am in primary school and i tried my best so people could agree with me.

• Yes they should

Energy drinks are bad because they make you have heart attack they have to much sugar in them and that can lead to high blood sugar and it has been proven that people under aged drink more so it should be only for adults to buy like if you agree!!!!

• Energy drinks killed my whole family!!!!!!!

It was 4 in the morning when we heard a knock on the door!!!!!!! My dad went to get the door!!!!! When he opened the door the energy drinks were ther3 with a shot gun pointed at my dads face!!!!! That was last ive ever seen of my dads face!!!!! Then the energy drinks came into my house hunting down my family!!!!!!! They slaughtered everyone accept me!!!!!!! Energy drinks are murderers!!!!!!!!!!!967 458 173 968 374 565 228 747 169 537 263 208 007 473 168!!!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!

• Yes, they should be banned

It should be banned because people can die when drinking energy drinks. Also there is kids below 18 that are drinking energy drinks when they know it is bad for them. Energy drinks are not good for your health and your kids SO you should tell your kids not to drink energy drinks untill they are 18.

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE .

Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE Energy drinks should really be banned totally and not be legal, even for people over 18 years of age. My uncle was 45 years old and he drank two energy drinks within 30 minutes and had a heart attack and died before he even got to the hospital. There are so many logicality proved facts about energy drinks and how bad they are for your health. Energy drinks are even worse than alcohol if you abuse them. They really should be banned and made illegal.

• No it can kill you

It can give you diabetes headeches anexity insonia wanting drugs addiction risking lots jitters vommiting alergies high blood pressure stress stress horomone relese im ganna repeat this it can give you diabetes headeches anexity insonia wanting drugs addiction risking lots jitters vommiting alergies high blood pressure stress stress horomone relese

• They should not be banned

Yes I agree they are harmful but they are harmful because people drink them too much some people who enjoy and drink them they know how to control how much they drink the more you drink the more harmful the people who drink 9 a day that why they are harmful they weren't made to drink that many in that time period i drink about 1 a week and im just fine its all about control

• Pooopopoppoopopopopopopopop pooop poop

Poop poop poop poop popo popop opo po po p oop ooopopopo poopop po poopop poopop pooop poooop pooop popopop poop poop poop pop poop popopo pooop poop poop poop popopopo popopopop opppoopopo opopopopop opop op oppo op po op op opo p op o op po op op po po

• No, People need their energy

I say no because in the mornings, I'm tired and energy drinks help me go poo poo like taco bell does to my mommy in alabama she loves it but sheee cnnt eat it without going poopopo so yeahh listen to me i am 6 so listen to meeeee jdjdkjkd

• No they shouldn't

People need to get through the day one way or another and coffee can only grt you so far. I drink red bull all the time and have a ton of energy and feel like i could go swim a 100 Butterfly on 55. I think too much of it would be bad but just a little is ok.

• No they shouldn't

• This stuff is good

It is an alternative to coffee, Parents think it is bad for you, But coffee is MUCH WORSE. Little kids drink coffee and end up only being 4’6. Energy drinks do none of that shit. Also, This stuff is very healthy. Bottom line, Stop drinking coffee and start drinking monster!

• This stuff is good

• This stuff is good

• Obama is good

Obama is a god man he needs roblox, My daddy whoop my butt and moomy say no but moomy not nice and she is mean and i run and fly away on plane to africa and they send me back then mummy no let me play roblox with my dog and i cry, Im 56

• C c c

O o o oo o o o de d c sd d f xf fdf d g gf g g gg gsd sdg d bj hh hjh j nj n n nn n n n n n n n nn n n nn n n n n nn n ccc

>