• Pets are an awesome way to boost your confidence and have fun

Pets are some much fun to play with and they also encourage you to meet new people. When you go out for a walk do you feel insecure like maybe someone is following you? Well take you dog or cat with you. It is going to make you feel so comfortable like you can breath again. If you go out to do exercise take your dog it will get tired to it is a way to get you tired and your dog. Buy your pet toys I positive they will appreciate you for treating it with kindness. After that day and forward you feel that it is like your sibling that you never want to let go of. TRUST ME

• Everyone should have a pet

Everyone should have a pet because if someone has just tookin in a pet from the wild and they don't no what is happining they would want a famaly to look after them they might even been seperated from there own famaly by the people who took them out of the wild and want a famaly and if we have a pet it will have a famaly to look after the pet

• More pets should have homes because

Alot more die every day v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv v v v v v v v v v vv vvv v v v v vv v v v v v v v v vv v v v

• Everyone should have a pet

Everyone should have a pet because they are really helpful when you need support, But not eveyone one has the money for a pet, But they should really be for free because you can't buy a child so why should you buy a pet, They can be really fun to play with ever pet loves to play

• Yes you should have a pet

You should have pets because it is scientifically proven that pets help people live longer and a happier life. They are also fun to play with and to watch. They also help you get exercise by taking them for a walk and they can cheer you up after a long tough day

• I think every home should have a pet because. . .

Pets are cute and we can share affection with them because they are just cute. Pets can provide the best company to a human. Though it requires a lot of care, Pets make great friends. They help reduce anxiety and stress and they help reduce anxiety and stress. Pets are just amazing

• They make life wayy better

I've had animals my whole life and i have never had depression problems or anxiety, My pets have definitely made my life go for the best and happiest way, Pets make life way better, It is shown that they reduce stress levels, Anxiety, They lower blood pressure and more diseases

• Yes, Jeannie Bertram was here

They help with health they love and take care and they help with help with help. Pets can provide their owners with unconditional love and companionship for years at a time. Regardless of your situation and personal life, We can all use some more unconditional love in our lives. And all you have to do is take care of your pet and do your best to provide well for them

• Children need it.

Studies have shown that simply petting a dog can decrease your heart rate and blood pressure, Which lowers overall stress. Not to mention, Kids who grow up in a household with a pet are less at risk of developing asthma and allergies. Children need pets and I need you to support me.

• Bruh you people i had the wierdest dream

Well i was dreaming about me and a few friends one of them threw me in fire and well i was scared and then they said we must kil u and then they poked me whit a neetle and they decided to throw me down a clift so then i was like OMGawd and then i woke up.

• It’s not fair

I saw someone say that they have pets and have never dealt with depression or anxiety. Which is great. It doesn’t mean you should force a pet on everyone. I have 5 pets and 2 late pets but I have anxiety. Don’t get me wrong- I love my pets and they don’t cause my anxiety but they don’t solve it either. Not everyone is cut out to take care of a pet which isn’t fair to the animals. A pet in every home means a pet in every type of home even an abusive home not good for animals (or people but still). Not everyone wants or can handle the responsibilities of (a) pet(s).

• No we shall not

I am a british owner i work for a rich person and i clean houses i have seen enough to say that a pet is not something we all shall need so no pets my peepps lol lol lol lol lol ; l ; n h hj hlk hj h h

• No because i say no

Im da boss you are not lmao so there for i say no and the means no i want do dog so that means no dog okay okay boomer you are such a bommer bommer like u ruined our world frick off bommers i dislike you in so many ways

• No its stupid

I have to do a paper on the pros of this and what are the pros there are none its garbage nobody likes this why should a pet be required its just bad I don't like this i wish it never existed i want to die because of this stupid paper

• Some people’s have allergies to some pets

Every home does not need a pet. Every person should have a choice whether or not to have a pet in there house. Some people just purchase pets for emotional support but really they give them no support back. Not to mention allergic reactions to some household pets

• Reasons we shouldn't make people keep pets

1 They are expensive to keep. Some families may not be able to financially support a pet.
    2 Some people do not want pets. Why should we force people to own pets?
    3 Some people are mentally not suitable for pets. If a person is crazy, Are we going to force them to own pets?

• Stan straykids u pabos

Straykids are bosses and can i just say chans abs are oof anywhoooo back to the maze of memories not everyone should have a pet bro some people can't afford a pet people say they relive stress even tho i think they don't man its like feeding an extra child stan skz

• Not every home should have a pet

To be honest I really just wanna see how much my response will change the percentage. According to all laws of aviation, A bee's wings are too small to get its fat little body off of the ground. But, Bees still fly because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

• Not every home should have a pet

No, I don't think every home should have a pet. Pets are amazing and i love having one, But not everyone wants a pet. Some people can't afford to have a pet, Buying their food, Toys and everything they need is expensive, And i mean, Also buying the pet itself can be pricey. Some people have anger issues and take it out on animals. No animal should go through that abuse. Some people find them to stressful, Having to look after a pet can be time consuming and it is hard to fit everything into one day sometimes.
    After reading my reasons keep in mind, I love having a pet and so many people do. I think if you want a pet and can afford to have one you should, But don't get one if you can't handle the responsibility. So many people look after their pets but there are people out there who don't.

• There are all kinds of people in this world.

All kinds of people have different kinds of needs. First off let's start with the obvious not everyone wants a pet. Some people have a hard time taking care of their own children and the last thing they need is an animal taking up their time. Some people are angry and abusive and may hurt their animals if they are having a bad day. Others are also irresponsible and may neglect or forget to feed their pet and they may die of thirst or starvation. The fact that everyone has a pet will expose these innocent and vulnerable animals to all kinds of people, Even criminal who aren't safe. So giving pets to people who actually want pets is the best route for everyone, Especially the pets themselves.