• Yes! I think so!

Cafeterias are a good place to eat with your close friends. It's important to have a cafeteria in the school. I think schools should have a cafeteria. It is important for kids to have freshly cooked food to maintain the strength they need at school. A cafeteria is also an ideal place where they could relax, Get a break, And enjoy hanging out with friends. Cafeterias will be a great place to try out new foods from different countries. It's a wonder why schools don't have cafeterias! They will be great for students! I have friend who has a cafeteria at her school! There's heaps of foods to choose from. Every school in Malaysia actually has a cafeteria. They serve Indian food, Asian food. . . . . . I've seen one before and they are literally perfect! They have desserts and hot/cold drinks and they're extremely cheap and affordable too. Without cafeterias kids are left with either bringing their own lunches in or relying on outside restaurants to deliver it. By the time the food gets eaten it is usually we moist and gross. Fresh meals are essential for a kids nutrition. Adding a school cafeteria allows the school to get more profit from anyone who buys, And can use it to invest in better education. This is essential for kids who don't have enough money to buy their junk food and kids who can't get their own lunch from their own home. The children need a cafeteria to eat healthy nutritious food so they can solve their daily activities in their school. The money that the cafeteria collected will be spent to the school activities like field trips and camping and more and that's why we need schools to have cafeteria for everyone. If all schools have cafeterias so people can socialize. This will be an advantage to both students and teachers. An example of that are, Students talking during lunch. If the students talk during lunch there will be fewer disruptions during classes because we would have spoken during lunch. That is why I think all schools should have a cafeteria

• Forgot your lunch?

I think that kids should have access to a cafeteria because in my school, We have a huge gym and nobody uses it at lunch so that is all set in stone. But my principal won't let us lol. So ya. I was supposed to do a persuasive essay and so I was researching and I came across her so yea lol. #stalling

• W w w w w

Please let us have a cafeteria if you don't like my ide just suck it up and deal with it that's how it works in this world so kids or adults could have different food and eat healthy if you don't know what it is just tried it and it will probably taste good.

• Why cafeteria is important?

The children needs cafeteria to eat healthy nutritious food so they can solve their daily activities in their school. The money that the cafeteria collected will be spent to the school activities like field trips and camping and more and that's why we need schools to have cafeteria for everyone.

• Schools Should have a cafeteria

If all schools have cafeterias so people can socialize.This will be an advantage to both students and teachers. An example of that are, students talking during lunch. If the students talk during lunch there will be fewer disruptions during class classes because we would have spoken during lunch. That is why i think all schools should have a cafeteria

• Schools should have a canteen

Students could forget to bring their lunch at school. Students would starve all day and will not get enough energy to play. Students could fall sick and also starve all day. For example if a student has a game after lunch that student would have no energy to play the game that they are in.

• Too many options may lead to bad food habits!

Too many food options can lead to poor food choices for students who may be overwhelmed with their new freedom to choose what they eat for lunch. Parents may be the ones putting money on their students' lunch cards, but they often know little about the foods their children select. If your child selects a' la carte items instead of the complete meal, she may not be selecting a variety of foods that provide a balanced meal. She may not even select enough food for lunch if she's grabbing an item or two quickly so that she can have time to socialize with friends.

• Hi hi hi

W w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w ww w w w

>