• I put this in yes, But basically everyone has a religion already

If you show belief or worship toward something you are establishing a religion. What you do the most with your time shows you devotion to that thing, Idea or word. If you spend most of your time on the internet you give reverence to the internet and honor it as a god. I would like that everyone believed in Jesus Christ, But regardless, We all believe in something and worship something already.
    Im not saying the religion is instituted, But that it is established as a method of worship however you do it, Whenever you do it.

• Everyone Should be Catholic!

Everyone should be Catholic, Explaining this would be to explain the whole relegion, But everyone's lives would be more meaningful, More community based, And *possibly* more ethical. As for other relegions, I think it would be a net positive, Due to the ethics of the various relegions, But I would exclude islam and satanism from this.

• Everyone should learn

I believe everyone should have a brief look on different religions in their lives and choose which they best fit or maybe not because we need something to believe on and seek help from, Or else we would feel really isolated to ourselves, And especially when we are in a life crisis, We do not know what to do or who to look for.

• Act and belief

A person can believe or not but how can act in society? I ask a question here. Can we ignore humanity value like right of living or right of voting? Of course no, He have choice to agree or not but can not act against. To answer main question, Religion is divided to social act and individual belief. I think in social part we should have legal limitation.

• Our human right to believe, Speak and think what we want

I am an atheist. Therefor, I am obviously against people being forced into religion. It has caused a lot of harm since Religion is prone to causing strong emotion. However, If used well, Religion has many benefits, Such as teaching morals, Reducing stress and according to some studies*, Even increasing people's life expectancy. For this reason, I don't think its a necessity to get rid of it as such a process will probably happen naturally over the next few decades. However, If everyone did believe in a religion, Whichever on what religion they would follow, Its likely that innovations in science would slow down drastically making us more prone to disease and famine.

*(https://www. Independent. Co. Uk/news/health/religion-live-longer-muslim-jewish-christian-hindu-buddhist-life-expectancy-age-a8396866. Html)

• Freedom of Religion

No, People should be allowed to believe in whatever the hell they want if that is no God, One God, Reincarnation or another religious belief they should believe in what they find must understandable. The purpose of many religious is to give people comfort in times of great hardship but many people find more comfort in finding meaning to the world and figuring out why things are the way they are through science and if that makes them most happy why should they believes in religion?

• Religion is a product of humanity

How can you believe is something you know was created by other people years ago, And why should you? When i grew up, I assumed that nobody actually believed in god, And that he was similar to santa claus in the way that nobody actually thought he was real but talked about him like he was. Turns out that's not true, Which surprised me. Agnostic people say they don't have evidence that god is or isn't real, But that's like saying there are purple aliens living in the middle of the sun, And then saying there is no proof that they don't exist because we haven't seen the inside of the sun. I believe that religion will disappear as the next generations grow up with more education about the science of the world. And the constitution should definitely be rewritten- it's silly to follow the rules set by the same people who caused so much oppression and discrimination in the past. So no, Everyone should not believe in a religion unless that is what they grew up with and rely on, Because we are trying to learn from our past mistakes to create a better future, Not go back act the same way.

• This premise goes against the standards of a free society

Our constitution advocates a separation of church and state. Our founding fathers advocated that the United States is a free country that allows you to believe whatever you want without getting persecuted for it. Being forced to believe in a religion is a direct violation of our inalienable rights and is unconstitutional. Everyone has the right to hold whatever belief they please, That includes holding no religion at all.

• How do you do that?

You can't compel everyone to pick a religion or one religion in a free society, It goes against the basic premise of our culture religious liberty. Would everyone agree? Isn't that what religious liberty means, No one is compelled to accept a creed. It's the first rule we put in our constitution.

• You don't have to if you don't want to

I'm catholic and I strongly believe in God but you should be able to believe in whatever you want to in my opinion. If you want to believe that science created the universe somehow then go ahead. I don't think it matters as long as you agree with what you believe in

• It’s a choice

People are allowed to believe In whether they want whether it’s religion or non-religion. There is no reason to shove eachother’s crap down each other’s throats. We cannot agree in everything and that is something we need to face, It won’t kill you to just not care. You have a right to choose.