Amazon.com Widgets

Should everyone that is not doing remote learning have to be Covid tested before returning?

Asked by: VictoriaB
  • Just because safety precautions are taken doesn't 90% of the time doesn't mean that you (or someone else) was exactly safe the other 10%

    The reason I say this is because I mask up, Hand sanitize, And only interact with specific people (less than 8 people and the other 4 are family members. Yet even between contact with those few people and them following the same rule. One person could slip up and although were maintaining safety and only interacting with very few people, We still could end up infected

  • Of cource!

    We all should actually, Even teachers and everyone in the school. . . I am myself returning in a few days and I want to know that I can go there and be safe and instead of thinking of getting infected by covid-19, I will be focusing on my studies and knowing that's been about 5 months since the last time we went to school. . . We have a lot to catch up on. . .
    Be safe. . .

  • Why should they?

    The vast majority of schools already have safety precautions in place to prevent the spread of the virus. With these precautions in place, The chance of COVID being able to spread at all are slim to none. Therefore, There is no reason whatsoever to have mandatory testing before showing up to school.


Leave a comment...
(Maximum 900 words)
No comments yet.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.