Should fast food put warning labels on their food?

Asked by: nutella
  • Yes, this should happen

Because wouldn't you want to know what is in the food you are eating that the manufacturers of that food didn't think was significant enough to put on there? If you were allergic to one of those "little" things, you could have a major allergic reaction. Obesity is a real problem, that could possibly be fixed if people knew what they were eating was really harmful and unhealthy for their body. I know I would stop eating unhealthy if I saw that there was a ridiculous amount of fat or trans fat in it.

• I agree completely

What you eat becomes part of your body forever. Don't you want to know what you're putting in your body? Don't you see the trend in obesity and corporate profits over the last 20 years? There's obviously a link. Greed capitalizes all. I am all for making a profit, but when is enough enough? I think any business that sells food to the public should disclose what is in it. And there should be hefty fines and even jail time for business leaders that are putting your health at risk.

• No fast food

I think fast food should have a warning label because first of all, I want to get healthy I avoid eating fast food suck as hambergers. If you would like to stay healthy then STOP. Also according to another website it stated it could contain chemicals! So its YOUR decision to wheter to choose healthy or unhealthy.

• No fast food

• Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

I like heather food is so a the best way thing is a that you a the first time I since in my life head of a sudden urge to get a follow job and of in my life and I is a good very good for you and guys to come to my me the way to the

• Live junk food live u r life

Yes fast is bad because it contains so many fats and so many r getting various dieases by eating outside foods like noodles etc so are getting different kinds of dieases and they are dieing so avoid junk food and save your life if you like junk food eat only sometimes

• Live junk food live u r life

• Live junk food live u r life

• Live junk food live u r life

• Live junk food live u r life

• No they shouldn't

Just because you need a label to make a good choice the world does not. If you want to ruin that for everyone just don't buy fast food ok!!
    If you really want this ask the people who work were u wanna buy food whats in your food you don't need a label.

• I said no

So i said no label
    means no label
    ok
    no more debate on this
    shizzz
    get it humans
    so let us not waste our time on this peice of shizz and move on with your work alright so go to top right of your screen and click the close tab
    double peace

• Food Labels won't change anything!

Let's get all of the "Yay labels, they help our every needs," out of the way and look at some common sense. Hello, people...There already is a warning label on junk/unhealthy food. It's called the "Nutrition Facts." People need to understand also that putting a warning label on food won't make a difference. People know what they want to buy and a tiny little label isn't going to make us human beings change what we eat. Please, PLEASE let's look at true facts and not do stuff that wouldn't change a thing...

• Don't make warning signs a part of ur life !!

When something gets used often we tend to loose the tendency to take that particular thing seriously.... I think warning signs should be used in places where a warning is a very essential....If warning signs are used everywhere... Then what's the use of it ??
    We are the choosers of what we eat !!!......So why put a warning that's not gonna be take into account....After all,the wrappers r just gonna be crushed to the dustbin along with its warnings !!!

• Because i said so

You know what yorue eating mnbjhgjhgjhyvjfljvcwejlcvhjhfvaesjfCB;iuevfwyiefvwehjf hfbsdjfh fbdnd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d

• Even if warning labels are present people ignore..

Cigarette companies are also giving warning labels on the cigarette packets that if you smoke it can be injurious to health and you can also suffer with cancer but do the cigarette consumers have any care ?They just ignore it and according to me same will be with the fast food consumers they will give importance to it for some time but after some time they will forget that really a warning label was there?So its waste of money and also the effort

• Just heck no

We do not need labels that wont do anything. All you people that say we should just do this for a explanation "hjdsmahdsajhfdhsajdgsagsdvasbdbsandbandnbsandbsadbsandfasbndbanddxbsandsabdanndadnabdanvdbsadvccas bandstand abracadabra advantages" that it that's all you say " yeah we should totaly have labels beaus i cants speck enzglizh" Well than dont say we should.

• You can get fresh pussy milk at fast food.

The workers at mcdonald put their pussy milk in my food which makes it my source of vitamin, oh yum. It is very good, but do you know that it can also make you stronger. If milk make you grow so can pussy milk, you need to try it yo.

• I honestly think people shouldn't put labels on fast food

Look i know there's such thing as obese but if a person wants to eat junk food all the time then so be it. Others shouldn't care what other people are eating because its not like there eating it and plus its that persons choice for whatever they eat. That's my opinion

>