Should female athletes be able to compete against men?

• Yes they should

Why could they not be able to if they want to get hurt they get hurt my cuisine is in football and their is a girl on his team and she broke her arm and she fine with it.If u have a problem with that suck it up and be a man

• Women and men have the same physical opportunities

Physical strength depends entirely on your lifestyle (e.G. Diet, exercise, etc.) and not due to what sex you are. And I hate hearing things like "men are better at football" or "women are better at hockey" - nobody has witnessed every single woman and man play these sports. Wake up people!

• Well why not

There is no reason why woman shouldn't compete against men. I have seen plenty of woman that can keep and do better then men. There would have to be conditions though. The girls can't complain when they get hurt and penalties must be administered fairly no matter the gender the player is.

• Why cant they?

I am a girl in middle school and im stronger than half the boys in my class. If girls work hard enough they can play the game just as good maybe better. So dont hate on girls just because "theyre different". At my school girls play football with boys. Ive gotten tackled and im perfectly fine.

• Sure, Why not?

It'll put an end to this ridiculous campaign. If women want a chance, I say give it too them. But they'll never be able to compete on a man's team/against other men. They'll never get past the tryouts. Men are taller, Thicker, Wider, More durable and more athletic in every way. There was a case of a 15 year old boys team beating a team of full grown women in soccer. Serena Williams admits she'd never be able to compete with the men. McEnroe was right when he said she wouldn't be ranked very high. Watch this video https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=MF-YeWnIJfU If a strong woman like that can't beat average men in an arm wrestling competition, How can they compete against the best male athletes in the world in premier sports? I say, Let them compete and then let them learn the hard way that women aren't on the same level as men, No matter how athletic they are.

• Sure, Why not?

• Sure, It'll finally shut this campaign down.

They won't be able to make the teams or beat the men, But you could given them a chance, If that's what they want. There have been cases where 15 year old boys have beaten full grown women in soccer. Serena Williams admits she can't beat the best men at Tennis and she's far above the average woman. Men on average are taller, Thicker, Wider, More aggressive, More durable and more athletic in pretty much every way. Https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=MF-YeWnIJfU, Watch this video if you think women are physically on par with men. The men in that video aren't even the best of us. There's a reason people are outraged when a man hits a woman and why most men wouldn't ever do so. Imagine a woman getting tackled in Football, Punched in MMA or checked in Hockey. People would call for the man's head. Women aren't physically equal, Sorry, Not sorry.

• No valid arguments for no

I have come to realise that the main arguments are the physical difference and injuries.

1. Physical abilities do not make huge advantages in many sports, Many purely rely on your skill at that game, Ping-pong for example is not hugely physically demanding but requires a great deal of skill to return the ball, Etc.

2. Injuries are not necessarily going to happen in every single sport and every single game. So why would it suddenly be happening when women start playing men?

In short I believe YES 100 percent. Who even came up with the idea that women were weaker than men? Us, That's who. Now it is our turn to transform gender equality for the better.

• Yes they should

Yes, it would be hilarious, no woman would ever again win at the olympics or at world championship level. That would start a process of re-segregation of male/female athletes. Lots of excuses would be made and everybody involved would revert to a state of denial, denial that men are stronger/faster than women

• Yes, girls should be allowed to compete men in professional sports.

Women should be allowed to play, only the best players would get drafted. If a women was skilled enough to compete then she would get drafted at her own risk. Therefore, women should be allowed to compete against men in professional sports based on the fact that only the best would get to play.

• It is not the problem of can or cannot.

Its something to do with the fairness about functional problem between male and female. Male is born to have more muscles than female. And it is also a dangerous play for both male and female. Male knows how painful it is to be hit their penis. But they have no idea how painful the woman feel when they get hit on their boobs. And since when sports became this aggressive? Isn't sport just for fun? I think if the athletes are enjoying the sport, it is just OK :)

• Cmon m8 why tho

While women competing against men in professional sports would be a positive win against gender discrimination, it would reduce the uncertainty of outcomes and potentially change the games the world has already come to know and love. You simply cannot believe that women should compete against men. It would change the sporting world as we know it.

• This is a no brainer

This is kinda silly to be blunt... Men dominate every kind of physical activity there is and with sports there just faster stronger and bigger than females. If for example, a female is a running back and a male linebacker hits her and she gets hurt, that guy would be know as a jerk.

• Why women should not compete with boys in athletics

NO EFENCE, but it would be unfair because boys are faster in speed and in strength but women are getting closer to men. But boys are more better in speed and again, strength, and we are all humans but there are just a couple things that are different between boys and girls, women and men
    Thanks for reading this hope you liked it, no Efence, please don't take it the ring way

• Because of everybody else

Because if the boy loses and both men and women humiliate that boy until he decides to committ suicide to stop the humiliation... I THINK THAT PRESENTS A BIT OF A PROBLEM WITH THIS, DONT YA THINK? But, we disregard what happens to said boy and we chalk it up as a character flaw. But it's not. It's a society flaw, and the flaw needs to stop.What if I told you that the percentage of men taking their own lives had, in the past fifteen years, soared to unprecedented heights, increasing 62% faster than the percentage of women doing the same. Hard statistics that should be a shocking wake up call to the news organizations that there is a huge problem with male suicide that needs to be addressed. Unfortunately, it seems that this “revelation” will not happen any time soon.

• Should not compete DIRECTLY

Men are more powerful then women. Sure there are females in ALL sports who are better then men in that sport, however these females are usually the top of their game and the men are far below this. Serena and Venus Williams, at the top of their game (two of my favorite athletes), had their asses handed to them by a man who was ranked 203 in the world. I love the idea, shared leader boards should be a thing. However in most cases it is unrealistic and unsafe. Not to mention the changes in rules that would have to be applied! (olympic lifting, men use larger bars).

• Woman should not compete with men in sports.

I think that because at all professional sport levels, the men have all gone through puberty. During puberty the med developed speed, muscle, and testosterone. It would be dangerous if a women was to compete with a man in a sport. The woman should realize they are not playing with men for their own safety.

• No win situation.

People in general would react negatively towards the men whether they won or lost. Sure it's not the ladies fault and that in itself could be offensive to women but what about the men and societie's reaction?! We are the ones that would have no glory in winning and it makes headlines if you lose.. This consideration for women only and to hell with men (little boys too) attitude is why so many men are blowing their own brains out every day.

• No win situation for men.

Generaly speaking, people react negatively to a win or loss by the man. It's not the ladies' fault, I know, but they don't much give a damn about their male counter parts either. This every-consideration-for-women-and-nothing-at-all-for-men (even little boys) attitude is why so many males are blowing their own brains out every day.

• Nobody wants to get hurt

The few women that have beaten men had to work hard. Like the few women that have beaten men includes like 5 or 6 or 7 or 8. So if so few men have been beaten, why have women and men compete in sports??? So that's my reason. So now I hope you agree.

>