• Modern day feminism is a sorry excuse for supremacy

Today's feminism is all about shunning men and praising women for nearly everything. Women already are legally equal to men and have been for years but apparently this isn't good enough. Modern day feminism is about supremacy of women and suppressing men. This is just the same as white supremacy which is a criminal offence yet feminism is not. This needs to be changed now.

• Read all of this

I put this in the "yes" category because I don't think feminism should be illegal BUT I have standards, So I'm neutral and I put it here so people could see it.
    1. I don't think a mere ideology should be outlawed, BUT if the stated ideology is devoted to brainwashing men, And I am a man so I don't want it. A state of mind is good, A state of mind that demeans others is also good, But taking the demeaning ideology and putting it into practice, Bad.
    2. Extremists, Just lock them up, And by extremists I mean like the people who hit people with wrenches and stuff.

• Yes and here's why

Feminism and all the new age stuff is all about the erosion of the male identity and masculinity. They want you to be a weak effiminate "man" who is easily controlled. White people are hated everywhere for everything, Even by people who are white themselves. Eventually there will be nothing but cuckolds and soyboy manchildren who spend their days playing games whilst the wife has fun with Tyrone.
    I see nothing wrong with feminism when it first started as women do deserve rights, I just think its turned into a ludicrous group now.

• Feminism is getting out of control- the definition is sadly quite far from the truth.

The overwhelming waves of feminism has created many issues. In workplaces, A woman with less talent and ability compared to a man will be chosen over the man, Due to a few reasons: a) the outcry that will occur from this action and b) pressure to always show an 'equal environment', Even when this means shunning potentially greater minds.
    Because of this preferential treatment, The number of people taking advantage of this has grown. Fake rape accusations have ruined many lives, And even when these accusations are proven wrong- nothing really changes.
    What should have been a positive towards female culture has also created downfalls in male culture. Expectations for men have increased to the point that one sees articles that shun 'dumb men' for saying anything that fits this continuously changing 'dumb men' stereotype.
    Feminism should be pushes in places of inequality for equality, Not places of equality for superiority. And yet it's been pushed too far.

• Flex tape boi!

Flex Tape! The super strong waterproof tape that can instantly patch, Bond, Seal, And repair! Flex Tape is no ordinary tape. It's triple thick adhesive virtually welds itself to surfaces, Instantly stopping the toughest leaks. Leaky pipes can cause MAJOR damage, But flex tape grips on tight and bonds instantly. PLUS, Flex Tape's powerful adhesive is so strong, It even works underwater! Now you can repair leaks in pools and spas without draining them. Flex Tape is perfect for marine, Campers, And RVs. Flex Tape is super strong and once it's on, It holds on tight. And for emergency auto repair, Flex Tape keeps it's grip even in the toughest conditions. Big storms can cause big damage, But Flex Tape comes super wide so you can easily fix large holes. To show you the power of Flex Tape, I SAWED THIS BOAT IN HALF and repaired it with only Flex Tape. Not only does Flex Tape's powerful adhesive hold the boat together, But it creates a super strong, Water-tight seal so the inside is completely dry. YEE DOGGIE! Just cut, Peel, Stick, And seal. Imagine everything you can do with the power of Flex Tape!

• Feminism is NOT Bad

It is ridiculous to even think of making feminism a crime. That's like saying we should make smoking a crime. It's a lifestyle. I AM A FEMINIST AND I LOVE IT. IT IS IN NO WAY A CRIME. PEOPLE WHO THINK SO, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO GET MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY ASS

• Today's modern feminism

I personally do not think that the way feminism is moving today is good, Because I believe that women are trying to take all the power from males. Although I am all for equal jobs and pay, Nobody should try to argue that a singular person should be paid more or equal to another. Also most big company owners are male. The majority of these people make a lot of money. If more women can find away into these roles as well as men being there too, The average pay between male and females would go up. In the end though, We just need to work together and find common ground. Note I am only on the no side because it goes against the constitution to restrict one's beliefs and speech.

• Censorship makes society inherently stupid

Ideas that are suppressed by a government entity exist only to benefit that government, Whether if it is "for the people" or to stop anyone from diverting away from the idea that suggests government is always right. If you oppose the right to speak about anything, You oppose diversity of thought and you only wish to protect possibly intellectually dishonest speech.

• Feminism is quite frankly not what it used to be

But this is not a valid reason to ban an opinion or viewpoint, No viewpoint should ever be seen as a criminal offence as that would be a violation of a basic human right and no one should be arrested for the thoughts in their head; yes even nazis and communists should be allowed to have their opinions as bad opinions die out through simple debate

• Feminism is supporting a human right

Being a feminist isn’t being a criminal, Do you think that standing up for what you know is a right everyone deserves is a crime? This is modern time people! Not the 1900s, Woman’s fought for that right for a long time now, And now people are just gonna say that that standing up for something that was fought for equality for women. Supporting something right isn’t a crime.
    Although, I am very aware of people misinterpretation for the meaning of “Feminist” And it is wrong, But being a feminist isn’t wrong.
    Just like how supporting Trump isn’t a crime, Supporting Hillary isn’t a crime, Supporting whatever you want is your right.

Posted by: Idle
  • Personal disagreement=/=feminism should be outlawed

Having a disagreement of a movement doesn't mean one should be outlawed. People are free to express opinions, Even if you don't like it. Freedom speech is protected by every person. The only way feminism should be outlawed if they promote physical harm, Breaking laws, Put society endanger, Like mobs and gangs run. Feminism doesn't do this.

• Badd a dadhghdv w

No
    jknjnijninij j inui u9n9 dffdsakfjudhiuuioasdiew098uiddjshioa heck heck heck heck heck heck hecnkb vtx ctut7asdad agudvsugvdjav igv dgadgvadayddvad ayd asd a d awd dsdb adabdg ad gad ndahd aghd dgh ha dg dfh dv fd fadgh f sfd va y yd d ady d ayy fda d aydt yd ydty ad

• Feminism is in no way should become illegal.

Just because you don't like the idea of women standing up for themselves and fighting for greater rights and liberities, In no way should allow you to make their actions illegal. The Constitution protects people's right to hold ideas and beliefs that might contradict with other ideologies. If you don't like it you're free to leave.

• How could it be in a free society?

How in a free society would this be considered constitutional? Even if you consider feminism destructive to traditional values, Traditionally under the constitution unpopular ideas are allowed to be discussed, This is the most un american thing i have heard, It should be illegal to even suggest it! In a free society un popular ideas are allowed.

• No, That's Violates Constitutional Rights

As much as I disagree with feminist thinking, There is nothing criminal about it. The 1st amendment protects what they're doing. Feminism can fall under freedom of expression, Speech, And assembly. The 1st amendment protects what they're doing. Making it a criminal offense would be violating the constitutional rights that they have.

Leaning says2018-11-06T06:04:28.290
@women_are_mere_objects. . . . User name kind of takes away from your argument a bit.
>