• They are super gay

I think feminists should go away because they are all child murdering thots and they won't have sex with me. Plus they are always oppressing us gamers for being ourselves and stop us from rising up against the sjw run company's like ea and activation. But it should be expected cause they are all big gay

• Feminists hve the big dumb

Fminists are racist and sexist they need to die or get outta my cuntry bee boo bop skibbidy doo dah bee boo scuym gang scum gang free 6ix9ine free tr3yway free scotti free kevin durant kevin durant kevin durant just wet his pants manav sharted in his pants and it smelled really really reaaly realy bad and now everyone is poisoned free 6ix9ine free scum gang tr3yway scum gang

• The big issue

I think people with extremely absurd ideas and belief, Or as I call them "extremists", Should be deported or at least be exiled in a camp outside of our country. We do not want toxic people and neither do we want crazy people running around the projects and yelling "Allahu Akhbar! ". Please, I beg you.

• Omg this is fuking epiccc

DEPORT THE FEMINISTS. They ate my children than through its remains into the ocean. They are brutal beasts that will do anything to get power. I once saw a feminist Euthinate a puppy because it was a boy. The feminists have no hearts. I want to execute them all. Hail BEN BABIRO AND BETER BRIFFIN

• Feminists are Liberals

The liberal propaganda on how all men need to have their dick's cut off is unreal and unjust and I believe that feminists need to stop oppressing republicans for using logic and common sense. Name me one liberal activist in the United States who has changed the way society functions for the better. From my experiences, All I see is bald-headed woman bitching at white men for believing in logic.

• Deportation definitely ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know we are in the generation were having 69 genders and suicide booths are GOING to be a thing, But feminism is stupid. Feminists is another word for sexist. What the fuck is the point? We all get paid the same, Eat the same food, Live on the same earth, So how about shut up, Take this stupid shit, And stick it up your toutacanoe.

• Feminism is seriously not needed

Men are higher for suicide, Homicide, We have to enter the draft, And if we ever get a wife, And she divorces us, We have to give her money, Give her the house, Give her our hardworking items. Feminism shouldn't even be needed, Females that protest these stupid ideas should not be allowed to vote or anything of the likes considering they are mentally retarded

• The patriarchy doesn't exist

Fucking femmies are always saying that men have all of the power, Byt they are not correct. They are basing their claims on a very small group of hyper successful men. In fact, The life that men live is not even close to what the speculate it out to be. In prison, Most inmates are men. Most homeless people are men, Most people who are targets and victims of assault are men, And most people who die in combat are men. Thus the patriarchy doesn't exist, And feminism is just a waste of time, So fuck those who are a part of it.

• They would be more useful elswhere

All across the world their is in equality and strife. Domestic life issues in Russia, And Female persecution in the middle east. But what do they do here? Complain about sexist air conditioning and sexist star trek (Worth a google) and if you argue with them your a RACIST BIGOT.

• If Feminists want equality than why are they called FEMinists?

Hey im a gamer girl plz date me, Only gamers only, No llies. I need someone who likes things i like darksoulzxds, Anime, Fun, Goth, Epicstyle funny jokes, And more. No joke. And if you know 25 indian facts tell me date me plz gamers, I go make sandvich for heavy

• If you think feminists need to be deported, You have understood what feminism means

When the image of a middle age white woman, Who says men are dogs and believes that women are superior is not feminist, To begin with. Feminism is not just the upliftment of women, But equality for men also. True feminists (as myself) believe that men and women are equal. A man should not be expected to pay on a first date, Or that it is fair for women to escape first in a sinking ship. In all means, If they are equal in ability, Intelligence and character neither should be degraded. And that is what a true feminist stands for not for one as media or social platforms showcase. The greatest difficulty today is that the term feminist is so misunderstood, That the true motives of the movement are overshadowed. Feminists believe in the equality for both women and men.

• People who vote yes hve big dumb

People who vote yes are racist and sexist they need to die or get outta my cuntry bee boo bop skibbidy doo dah bee boo scuym gang scum gang jail 6ix9ine jail tr3yway jail scotti jail kevin durant kevin durant kevin durant just wet his pants manav sharted in his pants and it smelled really really reaaly realy bad and now everyone is poisoned jail 6ix9ine jail scum gang tr3yway scum gang

• Really it should t be thought

No body should die or be forced out of a way of living religious people used to be pushed out and executed and feminist aren't telling people what they believe is wrong they support women extremely they can be dumb and idiotic but death is far but hey joking about it is funny.

• If you voted yes you are an idiot

The mere idea that feminists should be deported/executed because of them supporting what they support is idiotic on its own. There are several fake feminists that believe that feminism mean that women are better than men. However, This is not true. Feminism encourages equality between men AND women. If you feel that a feminist is just a women who is looking for something to feel offended about, You are one of the largest idiots in the history of the world. Also, A man who supports feminism supports EQUALITY. If you wanna call them pussies because they support the women in their lives, You must have one of the most fragile egos to ever exist. It's true that some women are just gold diggers looking for money, But that's NOT ALL of them. Cause guess what, Some men are sex-offenders, Rapists, And criminals but that is NOT ALL of them. Every single group of people have flaws but that does NOT mean you have to point them out just to make yourself feel better about yourself. Basically, Don't bring up anyone else's issues unless your gonna deal with your own first.

• Of course not

Since this is just a troll post, I don't care to elaborate on the obvious. But you guys need a new punching bag. This feminist bashing is soooooo 2016 (at best). Seriously, This shit is getting old. I think there are more pressing issues than shooting at fish in a barrell.

• Feminism is misunderstood.

Feminists believe in equality for men and women, Not that women are better. That would be a feminazi. I am a feminist, And yet I am a full grown man. Why should we execute or deport people who believe in the constitution? You know, That all men are created equal? That means women too. :)

• The other side is full of joke and/or strongly opinionated posts.

Take "Major big gay" for example. The full post consists of "Hey im a gamer girl plz date me, Only gamers only, No llies. I need someone who likes things i like darksoulzxds, Anime, Fun, Goth, Epicstyle funny jokes, And more. No joke. And if you know 25 indian facts tell me date me plz gamers, I go make sandvich for heavy. " I mean seriously, What kind of joke is that?

• People are sexist

Do I need to elaborate on this for you? Ok fine. There is one post on the yes side that actually covers the topic. Please date me I'm a gamer girl. N***** n***** n***** n***** n*****. None of those cover the topic that the question poses, And this question is very serious. Nobody deserves to be executed except for Osama bin Laden.

• Ummmm. . . Nobody is that bad

People are racist and bad and they are racist its a truth factoid of lives as we no it. It is very very berry sad but it is sadly true fact America is bad people go Russia let's have another nuclear war except for this time it actually happens lol XD.

• Because no. I said no. Stop questioning me!

No nope please don't do it it is bad to execute people because Santa will put you on his very very very naughty list. The only list worse is the "I started a nuclear war list" and if you are on that list you get bombed for Christmas so don't execute the feminists

katkat517 says2018-12-07T00:14:08.620
This is HATE MONGERING. If it were asked if a racial group should be executed, This debate would have been AXED! Why isn't this debate taken off the roster?
Minddagger says2018-12-07T01:06:38.007
Because debate websites don't ban people for their beliefs, Besides this is a troll poll.
>