• Feminists hve the big dumb

Fminists are racist and sexist they need to die or get outta my cuntry bee boo bop skibbidy doo dah bee boo scuym gang scum gang free 6ix9ine free tr3yway free scotti free kevin durant kevin durant kevin durant just wet his pants manav sharted in his pants and it smelled really really reaaly realy bad and now everyone is poisoned free 6ix9ine free scum gang tr3yway scum gang

• They are super gay

I think feminists should go away because they are all child murdering thots and they won't have sex with me. Plus they are always oppressing us gamers for being ourselves and stop us from rising up against the sjw run company's like ea and activation. But it should be expected cause they are all big gay

• I l o v e g u m

H e l l o, I a m S t e v e f r o m m i n e c r a f t. I b u i l d h o u s e a n d m a k e d a i m o n d.

• Women already have equal rights. If anything, They are above men for a variety of reasons.

Feminism is a joke. Anyone who supports it is weak and has fragile standards as a person. Any MAN who supports feminism is a pussy who is a dog on a leash dragged around, Controlled by their woman. Any real man/person with common knowledge knows that in this day and age, Women are the ones who have the most rights and say. Marriage for example.

• Major big gay

Hey im a gamer girl plz date me, Only gamers only, No llies. I need someone who likes things i like darksoulzxds, Anime, Fun, Goth, Epicstyle funny jokes, And more. No joke. And if you know 25 indian facts tell me date me plz gamers, I go make sandvich for heavy

• Lol not executed but. . .

Yeah the feminist movement is pretty useless. Give me one example where men are favored over women in society. One thing men get that women do not. It's not the wage gap. There's only a gap because men go for degrees in petroleum engineering and women are specializing in youth ministry and pet veterinarian degrees. No offense to them, Women are the best. But feminism needs to stop because it's wasting everyone's time.

• Feminist are distractions

Watch Milo I shouldn't have to give you t h e f a k t s if you are a feminist you are most likely wasting your life so try to help the world and stop being a useless distracting feminists. If you are a feminist reading this comment because I really want to see what you think like. If you want to help the world being a feminist isn't helping men or women. I don't think you realist this but you could help the world more even working for trump because all you are are annoying flies that hold this great country back. If you don't want to work for trump just work of a charity or something like that

• They do not know what they are talking about.

Feminism is not what it used to be and these niggas should just stay in the kitchen but not in my awesome country. Get out you swine ass niggas. You already have equal pay and if you can't see that you a gay ass nigga and should leave to Russia and get killed for being white. Nigga nigga nigga nigga

• YES! YES! YES!

Females are retarted and I think they should be kicked out of the debate jsdfotjiogsdhmk sdnkl jp gjkg jb idfbjk;d dhkl;dgk dl;dfj gk;sjkgl;s gkl;sfg ksk l;ghdk ggk l;gkl;sdkgdl;gjdk;g jk;gkl; dg gkl;g g k mgl; gk kgl;s gk l;g k ;gk;sg k gl;gkl;sg gkkg;lsgkl;sdg kg;lksdgl;s ggk ksl;fkg gkl;sg sg sgklg kgo;g

• If Feminists want equality than why are they called FEMinists?

• If you think feminists need to be deported, You have understood what feminism means

When the image of a middle age white woman, Who says men are dogs and believes that women are superior is not feminist, To begin with. Feminism is not just the upliftment of women, But equality for men also. True feminists (as myself) believe that men and women are equal. A man should not be expected to pay on a first date, Or that it is fair for women to escape first in a sinking ship. In all means, If they are equal in ability, Intelligence and character neither should be degraded. And that is what a true feminist stands for not for one as media or social platforms showcase. The greatest difficulty today is that the term feminist is so misunderstood, That the true motives of the movement are overshadowed. Feminists believe in the equality for both women and men.

• If you voted yes you are an idiot

The mere idea that feminists should be deported/executed because of them supporting what they support is idiotic on its own. There are several fake feminists that believe that feminism mean that women are better than men. However, This is not true. Feminism encourages equality between men AND women. If you feel that a feminist is just a women who is looking for something to feel offended about, You are one of the largest idiots in the history of the world. Also, A man who supports feminism supports EQUALITY. If you wanna call them pussies because they support the women in their lives, You must have one of the most fragile egos to ever exist. It's true that some women are just gold diggers looking for money, But that's NOT ALL of them. Cause guess what, Some men are sex-offenders, Rapists, And criminals but that is NOT ALL of them. Every single group of people have flaws but that does NOT mean you have to point them out just to make yourself feel better about yourself. Basically, Don't bring up anyone else's issues unless your gonna deal with your own first.

• Feminism is misunderstood.

Feminists believe in equality for men and women, Not that women are better. That would be a feminazi. I am a feminist, And yet I am a full grown man. Why should we execute or deport people who believe in the constitution? You know, That all men are created equal? That means women too. :)

• Of course not

Since this is just a troll post, I don't care to elaborate on the obvious. But you guys need a new punching bag. This feminist bashing is soooooo 2016 (at best). Seriously, This shit is getting old. I think there are more pressing issues than shooting at fish in a barrell.

• Really it should t be thought

No body should die or be forced out of a way of living religious people used to be pushed out and executed and feminist aren't telling people what they believe is wrong they support women extremely they can be dumb and idiotic but death is far but hey joking about it is funny.

• People who vote yes hve big dumb

People who vote yes are racist and sexist they need to die or get outta my cuntry bee boo bop skibbidy doo dah bee boo scuym gang scum gang jail 6ix9ine jail tr3yway jail scotti jail kevin durant kevin durant kevin durant just wet his pants manav sharted in his pants and it smelled really really reaaly realy bad and now everyone is poisoned jail 6ix9ine jail scum gang tr3yway scum gang

• Freedom of speech and freedom of ideology

Feminism started as a great movement, But ended up with pink haired non binary fools screeching at you that you are racist. I don't believe in their ideology, No, But they shouldn't be deported because they didn't break the law. Same with nazis. I don't believe in their ideology, But I believe in freedom of speech.

• The best way to stop that "bad" behaviour, Is giving equality.

Deported and sent where? You are misunderstanding totally the point of feminism. It's about equality. It's a really bad question, Feminism is a protestation for women rights. Yes, Some feminists can have a bad behaviour, But don't generalize, It's kind of ignorant. Think for a better solutions before executing someone.

• No, Just plain no. No! NO! NNOOOO!

Everyone is equal, No matter black or white, Male or female. If this is done, We will have World War 3, Not what we want! So stop, Or the ones that say no will be nuclear mad for real! So say no to such fake stuff, For real! This is all fake, Just to make it unfair for people.

• I find them annoying but

Look i don't like them either i don't, They are a pain in the ass, Just another group of whiny entitled people crying because they lost in the gene pool lottery. . I know women who are feminists who are okay. . Not all of them suck. . Opps. . Some want to be treated equally because they deserve it they try they are strong and they only want to be judged on their merits, And then their are the other feminists the freaks and the losers who are simply angry they were born fat or ugly and no man wants them so they take it out on men. . But here is the important part we live in a democratic republic based on a constitution that exists to protect minorities and individual iberites like free seppech just because we don't like somone doesnt mean we get to kill them. . This sint mob rule. . So get over yourseves stop being such babies. So long as feminists aviod attcking mens go nads with sharp objects they are entitled to their opinion and life style just like everyon else in a free society

katkat517 says2018-12-07T00:14:08.620
This is HATE MONGERING. If it were asked if a racial group should be executed, This debate would have been AXED! Why isn't this debate taken off the roster?
Minddagger says2018-12-07T01:06:38.007
Because debate websites don't ban people for their beliefs, Besides this is a troll poll.
>