• Half the websites are down

Most games, On most sites, Are run by flash. With flash being shut down in 2020, Most of these sites don't work. I understand that HTML5 is working to replace flash, But some people (like me) can't get HTML5. Flash was borderline a factory app. It was there from the start and should be there again.

• Flash Player should come back

Why should Flash Player come back? Well, It needs to come back because there is this game that I use to play around 2017-ish - 2019 and its called Papa's (________ria). And I wanted to play it but I couldn't and then I saw that Flash Player wasn't available, Which I am sad since it was part of my childhood. That's why Flash Player should come back in 2022.

• Bring Back Flash

My mom called and asked Adobe to bring back Flash Player and they said they will work on it and wanted us to wait until summer in June 2022 for Flash Player to be working and ready for the legacy applications. We will see if Flash Player is working again.

• Bring Back Flash

My mom called and asked Adobe to bring back Flash Player, And they said we could wait in summer in June 2022 until Flash is working and ready for the legacy applications. We will see if Flash Player is coming back so that I can use Animaker 1. 0 once again.

• Half the websites are down

(Sorry I just can't think of a good article right now but i totally agree with you :) )