• Why is this even as argument?

I don't see why not unless the flavorings have some kind of toxic artificial compound in them. Otherwise, Go ahead kids. Drink your flavored milk all ya want. I always loved strawberry milk as a kid. I don't see what's wrong with it. If there is, I don't have the facts against it.

• Its healthy and cheap

I think chocolate milk should be served in schools, Because some are not 30 grams of sugar. Kids like flavor for example chocolate milk. And more reason chocolate milk should be served in schools.

One reason is some chocolate milk is not 30 grams of sugar some are 18, 27, And lower. For example, "sports drink have 3 ½ teaspoon of sugar. " Also, Some are low fat which is like 1 gram of sugar. In addition, In a sports drink has a teaspoon of sugar. Which is too much sugar. Also has lest sugar than sprite zero.

Another reason is that "chocolate milk is creamy, Smooth, Chocolaty, And truly delicious" said Mannie. "Because they love the tastes kids drink more milk when flavored. " Along with if you drink chocolate milk gets more nutrients need. In addition, Kids choose chocolate milk over white. Also, You need fat in your body unless you might die.

Last reason is they have nutrition facts. In fact, Chocolate milk has the same 9 essential nutrients as white milk. For instance, It has protein, Vitamins A, D, And calcium. In addition, That not inside white milk is vitamin B12, B6, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, Pantothenic acid, Folate, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, And selenium. Also, Only has 3 teaspoons of added sugar.