• Putting kids at risk isn't worth it

The only argument for football is that people enjoy consuming it as entertainment. ENTERTAINMENT. We're no better than the Romans who fought gladiators for entertainment. We're still primitive idiots who like watching person A kill person B. The only argument for not banning it is selfish and disgusting because it ignores the lives of people who aren't educated enough to make the decision for themself.

• It is fun

Hgf,kjkgfv j hb gb c c bhv vgb7 b ,v n vyb bgv b j n h b 9y t v tgvb n b gh nghb n vgb gfgch fxv desxvb rexc bvf vbh bgbn bh hgbn yb hgb b b b b b hnn n n gg ggg trt

• L b b b bb bb b b b

Lkkkkk kij k k k k k bbb b bb b b bb bb bb b bb b b b bb b b b b bb b bb bb b b bb bb bb b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b

• L b b b bb bb b b b

• No way bro

ChAadasefdawfadsff faerie qertqegergbaav Robb Greg versify vaergfeaga era f f f v vv v b v f dc d f o o t b a. L l n o b a n d v f f BFF vvcv c. V v fv fv v. Vf v f vfv fv fv

• No way bro

• No way bro

• It causes injuries

A a a a aaa look it is a cause of death and disease. I don't want my cousin to die because of a simple tackle. And besides is it just a cucshion. Ok ni more foot foot foot foot foot ball ok nope nit at all. Don't die of tackles

• Would you want to die just by crashing into someone

Football should be banned beacause it causes death and many other disease ok when foot ball is banned I be haooy happy happy happppppppppp p p p p p p p p p p p p p p for eva vavavav ava av av av av av av be cause id don't want people die

• I dont know why

I dont wnt futbol to be bnned in my country :( poleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ban football. Im not athletic enough for it and i relaly dont like it. F
    f ff f f f f ff f f f f f f ff ff f f f f f f f f

• No it shouldn't

Football can make you famous lots of money really rarely people are killed that's why they have pads to protect them people are to dramatic by saying just watching people die they die because somethings wrong with your body like heart attack or something else most of the time football doesn't cause that if football should be banned ban it for the pussies in the world

• No, It shouldn't

Banning football will cause riots, Children will not go outside as much, And options on sports would not be as much for children. Football is also already the most popular sport besides b-ball, And basketball.
    Not banning it will help kids interact with others and improve social skills and working together.

• This is what it's come to. . .

Tf kinda question is that I come closer and closer to blowing my brains out everyday, Want my rebuttal ight I gotcha b go ahead and brutal slaughter any r-tard who thinks football should be banned just because little Timmy's head hurts, Actually now that I think about it why not go ahead and change the symbol of our country the America flag to a rainbow with a cat in the middle, Why a cat you say well it's symbolizes how we are all pussies, I hate all you liberal ducewads more than words can being to describe, So to conclude my argument I think football shouldn't be banned and anyone who disagrees should end there life immediately.

• This is what it's come to. . .

Posted by: Oj34
  • Fuck you hippies

Anyone who thinks football should be banned should go into a medically induced coma and never wake you worthless pieces of garbage need to be gotten rid of I hope every doctor and soccer moms who has the audacity to say that football needs to be canceled burns in the deepest layer of hell for internity

• No because its fun

It get kids out side and not on games we get to strech our mucles. . . . . .
    . . .
    . . . . . . . .
    .
    . . . .
    . . . .
    .
    . .
    .
    .
    .
    . . . . . .
    . .
    . .
    .
    .
    .
    . . .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    . .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    . .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

• No because its fun

. . .
    . . . . . . . .
    .
    . . . .
    . . . .
    .
    . .
    .
    .
    .
    . . . . . .
    . .
    . .
    .
    .
    .
    . . .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    . .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    . .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

• No because its fun

. . .
    . . . . . . . .
    .
    . . . .
    . . . .
    .
    . .
    .
    .
    .
    . . . . . .
    . .
    . .
    .
    .
    .
    . . .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    . .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    . .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

• I think football should never be banned.

Football can be dangerous but if people are thinking about banning football then why not ban driving cars? Driving cars is at least twice as dangerous as playing football. Also, there's regulations for safety in tackle football. Such as, helmets, knee padding, shoulder padding, chest padding, and mouth guards are forced to be equipped

• Yes no maybe so

Football should not be banned. I understand that football could cause several injuries but football is fun and I'm not being selfish and it is not for my entertainment I feel that only a certain type of football should be banned. Tackle football should be banned because tackle football is the cause of concussions. So only tackle football should be banned and not football I general.

>