• Fortnite should be banned from the Internet

I agree I hate this game ok and yes I think that we should have to ban Fortnite from the Internet ok and trump trump is ok And is the way ok and yes they should have to ban Fortnite from the Internet oo ok ok ok ok ok bye bye

• Definitely, Without a doubt!

Fortnite should be controlled, If not totally banned. This game is too addictive for our children (like the others say). Once kids start playing, They won't stop. They play for 3-4 hours, Some more than 5 hours a day. Every time children get hold of their tablets/Ipads or turning on their laptops/computers, Their school grades fall rapidly. And not only that, Looking at computer/tablet screens for far too long can cause permanent eye damage.

We, As adults and as parents, Should be better than this!

• Fortnight should be banned from the internet

Prince Harry says video game Fortnight is 'irresponsible' and should be banned. . . . Prince Harry added that he thinks Fortnight is too addictive, Especially for young players. “It's created to addict, An addiction to keep you in front of a computer for as long as possible, ” the prince said Thursday. “It's so irresponsible. ”

• No, It's just a matter of keeping track of the time you play

If Fortnite should be banned then all of the video games in the world, Call of Duty, Halo Assassins Creed, Skyrim, Warface, Etc should be banned. Who cares what Prince Harry says. I couldn't care less about Prince Harry's opinions about video games. To @benjamin_m's point, It is very addicting. It was created so that you feel like you are getting better. But hey, Minecraft did the same thing, They just weren't as successful at it. I'm not saying that Minecraft is not a popular game. It has 112 million players playing every day! Now Fortnite has 250 million players a day. What does that tell you? The addictiveness of Fortnite was just creating the game and making it extremely competitive

• It makes a lot of people happy and it carries peoples families because that is their job

We play Fortnite: Battle Royale every day - and so do celebrities like Drake, Finn Wolfhard, Chance the Rapper and loads more. But that's partly why we think it should be banned - and not just because Prince Harry has come out against everyone's favourite llama-looting game! Thanks to beano. Com for this. (NO PLAGAIRISM)

• Fortnight is fun

Because fortnight is a good game and I like it its fun and I love fortnight
    and it should not be banned it has creative mode and you can play with your friends. You can make your own map with your friends and you can enjoy the death run in fortnight