• Stereotypes can finally end

There are many stereotypes within the money-spending fortnite community. They assume that anyone who doesn't spend money on cosmetics is very bad at the game when that is not always true. Now, The best of the free players can truly earn their way to advanced cosmetics and escape the stereotypes of money spenders.

I am apart of the default skin community. I can buy a skin, But I don't want to waste my money. I am also very good at the game with a record of 15 human kills on an event and 7 kills in normal. I feel the stereotypes and love it when I kill someone with an expensive skin. (Which happens more than you think)

• Becuase it is so expensive

Not everyone has the money to pay it. And some of the things you get in it arnt worth the amount the money you pay. Or it schould be free but unlock levels with the amount you play the game. That my opinion dosnt mean it is right it just mine

• It should be free

What if you and your mom and dad had no money and they really wanted you to get your battle pass so you won't be crying like a little baby, And plus playing shooter games gives you more ideas to do in your life and gives you more education. So come on guys. :)

• Fortnite Battlepass shouldn't be free

Its the norm to have a free game with cosmetics (that don't change the balances to be pay to win) being a price. Epic Games is a company that needs to make money. Also the pass is about $10 and that is like 5% of a weekly pay check. Not quite a problem especially if you had the money to afford the console/pc to play on.

• No it should not be

Nobody would have anything to work forward to. Nobody would have anything to work forward to. Nobody would have anything to work forward to. Nobody would have anything to work forward to. Nobody would have anything to work forward to. Nobody would have anything to work forward to. Nobody would have anything to work forward to.