• It is technically not violent.

Fortnite is not a violent game because, it has no blood involved, stay with me here folks, has no knives, has NO KILLING and it is a great and fun way to be more social with your friends and with the world.

Yeah, some adults still might think "so what it has no killing, blood or anything but it still has guns, and that's why I keep it away from my child.

Yeah you might think that but please look on the rating and look at what genre it is please.

And yes it is FANTASY VIOLENCE that's like a cartoon in a ROBLOX SHOOTER GAME and the parents who let their kids have roblox don't even know what is on there!

It has guns, blood, and killing and it has some inappropriate games on there. And the parents don't even know that it can be bad. It is just frustrating that adults like these let their guard down and let kids play this game roblox and they think it's fine but it is not.

And parents blame games like fortnite and not roblox because parents do not check into what the kids are doing.

Parents! You are doing a bad job!

Moral of the story: Don't make a teen rated game look bad when a rated E for everyone is actually worse!

-Thank You for your time for reading my honest opinion

• Fortnite at breaks

Fortnite makes school a whole a new experience, it makes it alot funner and makes children more excited to go to school plus you can talk with your friends so its social fortnites not about violence the goal is to win but i think you should be allowed to play fortnite in school breaks or in your free time

• Fortnite at breaks

• Fortnite at breaks

• Fortnite is the best

Because i want to play it you guys got roasted by a 5 year old and you can play in you free time and if your bored you can get out your mobile or computar and play and you just got roasted again by a 5 year old ha ha

• It will make you more exited to go to school

Fortnite is not about killing people the objective is to win the game so there for it is not violent and also if you give students time to play when they finish all their work then I don't see the harm in it. In all this make kids way more excited to come to school which would help them in prove their grades.

• Fortnite has many surprising benefits, and controlled access would be beneficial

Fortnite, and video games in general, can benefit a student's life and education. Numerous studies have shown that playing video games for a minimum three hours a week will help people in becoming surgeons, overcome dyslexia and make faster decisions. If you want a full list of the benefits of gaming, you can search it up and will be given numerous websites singing the praises of video games.

However, I agree that students should be paying complete attention in class. If school's gave kids, say, fifteen minutes to half an hour of video-game time once or twice a week, this would give them all the benefits listed above. Along with those, it would make the children more excited to come to school, which will give them a positive mindset heading into their actual classes.

• C c c

Fb f f f ff f f f f ff f f f ff cf be ref jer fherjfrej fherfjrehfherfjerhfheh f fecf cc c c ccc c c c c c c c cc c c c c cc c c c c cc c c c c c c c

• Hi It is awesome

Fortnite is the greatest thing in the world it is so good. Fortnite is the greatest thing in the world it is so good. Fortnite is the greatest thing in the world it is so good. Fortnite is the greatest thing in the world it is so good. Fortnite is the greatest thing in the world it is so good.

• It’d was a good

Hi I’m on the phone I just wanted a quick question about you I and my friend and my dad are so happy I have my phone own I love just to the one who has to been in my own family I is not a the one I can do with my own life and I have a good day I have to wear school and have fun and I’m not going anywhere I want you

• UGH! Totally not!

Fortnite is a horrible game and should not be a peep! I see people all over me do Fortnite emotes and they HATE me because I hate Fortnite! Fortnite needs to die! It's too overrated and doesn't deserve to hear about it. School is about learning, Not to get bullied because a video game!

• Sure the fun is good, But do you actually need it?

The whole premises of the game Fortnite is to be the last one standing out of 100 players thrown onto a battle field with a wide variety of guns. It is really not the "blood" that I am concerned about, It is the way you are using the guns to kill them. Sure, Fortnite might "make you more excited to go to school, " but is school really just about Fortnite? At my high school, Countless number of teens are constantly playing Fortnite on their mobile devices ever since the release of Fortnite mobile. School is for education, And that is what parents expect for what their children are heading there for. If going to school is only about being there for Fortnite, Parents might as well withdraw their children from school because if all they do is fortnite there, What's the point for going to school then. It is an illogical argument to say, "Fortnite is a fun game to play because you can roast people and be more excited for school, " because the argument only clearly states that it is fun and should be allowed, Not caring into the consequences such as an addiction to Fortnite, The way people might treat others, Or where the student's attention is going to.

I do agree that video games are not a totally bad thing and that research has proved that video games can help teach reflexes and perhaps even make some children more social with functions like in-game voice chat. I do not agree though that children will be going into classes more excited. What is the prime reason that children will be more excited to go into classes if Fortnite is given at the last 15 minutes of class? Fortnite. If Fortnite was allowed, Would grades go higher? No. If you started a game such as Fortnite, Would you like that juicy #1 screen and complete the round? Yes! An actual round of Fortnite takes longer than 15 minutes, So what do you do when class is over and have to go over to the next class? Do you play the game during the time in between periods? Do you play through the class period? Or do you close out of the game hoping that at the end of next hour you can finally get that juicy win in just a mere 15 minutes? Fortnite is not bad, Graphics are good, Gameplay is good, But what about the amount of attention you put into each and every game. To be honest, I would get sick and tired from constantly having to exit out of each and every game if I made it to the last 10 standing. There is no good reason that video games should be allowed in school at all.

• Distracting + Violent

My answers is a NO for the Oh so obvious reason that Fortniters seem to blatantly ignore.

So let me reiterate SCHOOL IS A LEARNING ENVIRONMENT.

Not only that it PROMOTES violence.

Dont mind this sentence
    the word count on this page is annoying.
    Wish that it did not exist.

• A waste of time

School is for learning, not for entertainment, if you need to to entertain yourself you should make new friends, not be playing fortnight. It doesn't hurt to socialize and make new friends, friends can do more than wins in a game. How is anyone going to get anything done if they are allowed to play games all day.

• School is for learning, not video gaming

The whole purpose of school is for education, Fortnite is not something that people need to be doing when they're supposed to be learning. And besides, the mere fact that you used the wrong form of "allowed" in the title of your questions supports this fact quite nicely. Good day.

• It brings a bad attention to yourself and others during school.

Fortnite is a survival and violent game, it is NOT a kid game. You have to be at least 12+ to be mature to play (at least, parent's opinions). But you go to school for a reason. You go there for education, to learn. If you play fortnite at school, it controls your mind in a way that all you think is to survive and kill and shoot, and the little kids or someone around you can get distracted from education, including you.

• Are you kidding

Seriously, are you kidding, Fortnite is a game for your own time, not for school time. If Fortnite could actually cover some of the curriculum (which it doesn't) then maybe it could be allowed. Also I doubt you are old enough to play fortnite, fortnite is for people that are teens and over according to the esrb. Fortnite is also partially inappropriate because you are killing others. Also spell allowed right

>