• Why Fortnight Should Be Banned?

Fortnight is very addictive. My brother plays fortnight and he is so aggressive when he is not playing it. He also talk about it non stop. He spends 3 to 4 hours on it straight. Yea that's how addictive it is but there is also a positive so it shows team work and strategies.

• THe game brainwashes children

Children are increasing in aggression and anger issues. Kids are also not following the age restriction of 12+. Some kids go as far as do Fortnite dances in classes and living the game. Those are the reasons why Fortnite should be banned or at least have an age confirmation policy.

• Its damaging mentally and physically.

People dont seem to understand how damaging this game is to people. The last game that had this kind of effect was World of Warcraft, relationships were ruined, people quit their jobs, people are neglecting their own mental and physical health. Fortnite is doing exactly what World of Warcraft was doing except to a much younger part of the population. Kids are suffering in education and neglecting their families and frienships. Fortnite needs to be stopped or given a way to keep younger people from playing.

• There is more to life

Kids spend hours of their life playing this crap. Everything suffers when you call time. There is so much more then sitting in the unreal world that these sad games put you in. School suffers , family time and all the things that should be day to day life. Stupid waste of time

• It's f***** annoying!!!

I can't stand the fact that people play this dull game and I HATE IT!!! It should definitely be banned! I have bros who play it and every single day, they play it in the living room for a whole day and guess what, I don't get to watch my favourite TV show thanks to Fortnite! I'm pissed about it. Everytime my bros play that pointless game... THEY F***** SCREAM AT MY F***** EAR!!! Fortnite should really really be banned!!! Thank you very much.

• It's the new craze

Everyone is obsessing over it its the only thing people talk about anymore and it's getting super annoying and everyone is always coming up to ask me how many wins/dubs do you have? And i'm sick of it let me know what you think and if you think it should be banned?

• Fortnite is bad for you physically and mentally

Too much time on addictive computer games like Fortnite are contributing to the child obesity problem. They need to get outside and run around more, get involved in sports clubs and challenge themselves physically with more than a few silly dance moves. Children are spending too much time in an imaginary world and are not investing in spending time with friends and family - it is essential for happiness to build real relationships with real people.

• Fortnite makes you a gay queer who is very bad and gay

Being gay and queer and gay is very bad indeed, so fortnite should be banned so that there will be 0 gay boiys in my school, because gay boiys hang out wioth all the girlls and i don't get any. Pubg is a grewat game because it has nop gay peeple, you cxan tyell because of the grafics, which are very good and not gey.

• Yes it should

Once there was a nice smart child. But because fortnite was created he became dum and not smart. He was aggressive on other kids and bullied them. He even bullied his parents to. Crazy. So if I were you, you would change your minds and dellete that game. It even brainwashes kids.

• Yes it should

• It should not be banned

It is super fun. I play all the time. I have thirty wins. I have 15 hours of log time in the last week. Everyone is jealous of me. I am a fortnite god. You should be sad. So should your mom. She only has 3 kills. I have 90

• NOOOOOOOO my nan plays that game

She died of cancer because of playing fortnite to much so epic you are dead sgddggduhrf fjfjhdfbbdd d d d dd dd d d d dd d d dd d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Fortnite = life

Fortnite = life
    And Fortnite is the best game E V E R. You can't tell me I'm wrong because I am the best person in the world and I am always right. The people that say yes have no fun and they don't like to have F U N.

• Don’t Hate On Epic Games!

I myself play the game like crazy with my friends on my Xbox and I LOVE IT. So what if people hate the game because of violence? It the biggest craze and is A) always updating with new stuff and B) It’s freaking amazing. It’s not like people become aggressive over it, there are studies about it and even Game Theory/MatPat himself even did a poll about people who play games like Fortnite or PUBG! So on behalf of the gaming community, don’t ban Fortnite.

• It’s a great game

I like it a lot and it is a very good game to play on your free time even though kids fake sick to stay home to play it doesn’t mean it’s bad we should not take down the game because it makes people happy and makes kids feel better about them selves even when they win

• Fortnite for life

NOOOOOO Oo o o o oO O O O O O O O O O O O O OO O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

• Huh? What? Why?

This is dumb... Banning fortnite why? It's just a video game nothing more and nothing less. And after reading you arguments i'm even more sure of this! Using your logic, all forms of entertainment should be banned for wasting peoples time.... I know it's annoying but that's no reason why it should be banned

• The old 'games are evil' trope again...

This has been doing the rounds since video games became a thing. It was around before that 'rock n roll turned my boy into an antisocial deviant' 1950's.
    'ye verily did ringing church bells fill me with such delight as to distract from my worship of our Lord God' the middle ages.
    Down through the ages such delights that have entertained people (esp 'young people') have been decried and calls for their bans have echoed through the mega phones of moral outrage.
    Games do not create parenting problems. If it wasn't this shining a light on a parent/child issue it would be something else. The issue is not between child and screen but between child and parent.
    If I lost my temper at a computer game as a kid I was banned off it until I could be calm. Gaming was only allowed when homework and such jobs as I was asked to do about the house done. This was in the days of the BBC micro and Amstrad 464.
    Games don't create deviants, lack of discipline and boundaries imposed by a loving parent does.

• People who said yes. You're wrong

Fortnite should not be banned. When playing games. There's some possitive effect like learning to coperate when playing on squads. And people can't ban fornite. Only the company gets to decide. I'll counter some posts.

THe game brainwashes children Children are increasing in aggression and anger issues. Kids are also not following the age restriction of 12+. Some kids go as far as do Fortnite dances in classes and living the game. Those are the reasons why Fortnite should be banned or at least have an age confirmation policy.

So what? If the parents accept it , then there's no reason this should happen

• No its not violent and isnt harming children

Fortnite is just as dangerous as social medias IF AT ALL. Children are fine playing it as long as they still get exercise outside and some social interaction. If you dont like it because your a parent, just have a scedule. Like 2 hrs of fortnite a day or something. Dont be salty just becuase of a smallissue!

>