• The Furry Fandom are despicable degenerates

They provide nothing to humanity, They are disgusting, And they are generally terrible people.
    If having sex with the family pet doesn't make you want to put a gun to their head, Then their constant want to not be attacked for their disgusting fetish will. These "People" have forsaken their humanity and must be purged immediately.

• Furries are dumb stupid

They are abusive to me and bad people, They are abusive to me and bad people, They are also mean and abusive, And on top of that they are abusive thinking they are animals! How do kids grow up thinking they want to be a stupid little animal that everyone thinks is wierd!

• Furries are degenerates.

People make up all sorts of excuses for gays, Feminists, Trannies, And everything else, But can't we all agree that furries are absolute scum? No one becomes a furry because they think it is the modest or right thing to do. Furries are sexual deviants whose lack of moral compass exposes them to unknown levels of degeneracy. Truly sick people. A more moderate approach might be to just deport them to some hole in the ground in Africa.

• God Said So

If a man lies with an animal, He shall surely be put to death, And you shall kill the animal (Leviticus 20:15).

That's enough evidence. If God said so then we must obey. You must subject to the fact that furries are not humans therefore they must be put down like animals

• Down with the furry scum

Furries are animals, Thus they are non_productive animal members of our society. What happens to non_productive animal members of our society? Death! Death happens! They are euthanized at vet clinics because they are worthless and deserve death. . . . Plus, They are big gay and have done terrible things for the world and will continue if we do not stop this plague!

• Kill all furries

If one of my friends started talking bout doing it with an animal, First of all I would puke, Then I would need talk to them and if they tell me about it again I would push them off a cliff or something. It's just wrong to go around doing it with your pet, Even worse someone else!

• I don't get it

What's the point of keeping those furries that do useless sh*t to our society. They just go around saying I'm an animal like a useless stupid pig. We don't need to eat them we can just kill them and kick them out since they just make the world die by releasing carbon dioxide so what's the point of keeping them if they just release carbon dioxide and make the world die. Us human beings have reasonings to live although the furries don't because as other furries said they like living a life them self like an animal. Which is not useful for our society to live in.

• Yes, Furries are an absolute disgrace to our world.

Furries are like failed abortion, They may kill our world in a disgusting nasty way because if they turn into what they want to be the "I'm an animalllll" more annoying useless animals will increase. If all of this useless nasty douchebag is alive the world will soon die. In order to save this word, We must genocide all of these furries that cause our society to die.

• Trofijgirfgf iurhgiurh giurg r

Rgyr8gy utrh guitrhgiu riug hiug i iuty giuthgiu tiug tuigh tu gut hguirhg uir hgui uih iutrh guith gui i gir iurthg uitrh giu hgiu hriughuig iug ug hiurgh uigh ui g ugh uigheuigh iu g u hiug ug u g i iu hgiuh giu g uuirth giurehg ur g u g

• Die Monster! You Don't Belong in This World!

Die, Monster! You don't belong in this world! It was not by my hand that I'm once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute. "Tribute"? ! You steal men's souls, And make them your slaves! Perhaps the same could be said of all religions. Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you! What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk! Have at you!

• They're human beings.

Jokes aside, You can't kill people for their hobbies or sexual interests. As long as they keep to themselves, They shouldn't really bother you, And you should mind your own business. While I am not a furry myself, If I were one, I definitely wouldn't want to be killed for the things I like to do. We should be much more open-minded and accepting of the things people like to do.

• No That Is Stupid

For starters the majority of the furry fandom is not sexual. I believe statistics show about 38% of the fandom is sexual and the rest is not, But do not quote me on that. Also, I believe statistics show that only 17% of furries are actually zoophiles, The rest of the sexually part of the fandom are into stuff like having sex in fursuits. Yes, To most people including myself furries can be cringy at times; however, That does not mean that there should be a furry genocide. Even for the ones who have sex with animals they should simply be imprisoned.

• Furries are people!

Furries deserve to do whatever they choose to do! They only have one life so they should live it at their finest and if they want to live it being a furry, So be it! They should not be disrespected and definitely not genocided! To all the people that said yes they are crazy and should get a brain! These are human beings not trash! Thank you

• Don't genocide furries

Listen not all furries are bad. You may think negative of them but they are human beings just like everyone else in the world. If you kill them then you basically just committed murder. Could you actually live with know that you killed another human being? Please don't genocide furries.

• Furrie should not be killed

So i hate furries but it does't mean to discourage them for what they do best and it does't mean to kill furries they just have a good intrest in animals and it is bad to kill real people and hurt them they are humans too and that would decrease the population

• Stop killing furries

Just because there are furries in the world doesn't bean anything. Its like telling a person that their racist just because there white, Vice versa.
    Some people do it because its there religion or because they can if its their dog and on their time who cares. From what iv'e seen the could be the best person in the world, But you found out their a furrie you should respect them not treat them like like Ghoul (Tokyo Ghoul reference)

• Yeah furries are weird but committing genocide is never justified

If you were to do so, You would be no better than Hitler. Besides, You gotta tolerate other people's hobbies even though you don't share them. Furries may as well be productive and responsible members of society, If you look past their interests. It doesn't mean you gotta like ferries, But committing genocide is wrong.

• Furries are people

I, Personally, Do not agree with their sexual behaviour however, They are still people. Do we want to begin another period in history in which people are systematically murdered just because of the way they were born? No. I do not agree with those whose motives and actions are akin to Hitler's.

• They are human

Just because they have different hobbies than you doesn't mean that they should be killed. I am also guessing that you made this as a joke because I don't think anyone in their right mind could think that this is OK. People need to learn that just because someone is different from you doesn't mean that they should be killed. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

• They’re people too

As much as I dislike the furries and want to see them gone, As long as they aren’t threatening you then they should be left alone. There’s still a person under their creepy suits, And killing that person would be murder and a federal crime. They still have a life and are the same as you, Except they do weird shit and like to bang dogs.