• The Furry Fandom are despicable degenerates

They provide nothing to humanity, They are disgusting, And they are generally terrible people.
    If having sex with the family pet doesn't make you want to put a gun to their head, Then their constant want to not be attacked for their disgusting fetish will. These "People" have forsaken their humanity and must be purged immediately.

• God Said So

If a man lies with an animal, He shall surely be put to death, And you shall kill the animal (Leviticus 20:15).

That's enough evidence. If God said so then we must obey. You must subject to the fact that furries are not humans therefore they must be put down like animals

• Furries are degenerates.

People make up all sorts of excuses for gays, Feminists, Trannies, And everything else, But can't we all agree that furries are absolute scum? No one becomes a furry because they think it is the modest or right thing to do. Furries are sexual deviants whose lack of moral compass exposes them to unknown levels of degeneracy. Truly sick people. A more moderate approach might be to just deport them to some hole in the ground in Africa.

• Furries are dumb stupid

They are abusive to me and bad people, They are abusive to me and bad people, They are also mean and abusive, And on top of that they are abusive thinking they are animals! How do kids grow up thinking they want to be a stupid little animal that everyone thinks is wierd!

• Furries are terrible

They block up the roads, Some of them support beastiality shit and some are neo Nazis I honk it’s kind of retarded to dress up as an animal in public because it looks like they don’t care about what they wear and shit dressing up as animal is the same as being as dressing up as a slut you shouldn’t do it

• Furries don’t give to society

First of all, Furries don’t have jobs. They spend all day whacking their Willy. We can have them work in the concentration camps. In the concentration camps furries will be kept away from animals greatly reducing bestiality rates. I believe the answer is obvious: send the furries to concentration camps.

• Furries are trash

As a furry myself, I must say we should all be hung with barbed wire. We are all 5% human, 69% animal, And 200% trash. We pollute the earth and we should be exterminated for our existence. We are nothing but a yiff stain on humanities records. Lmao. Bruh bruh.
    *+*Yiffmaster69*+*

• Kill all furries

Furries have sex with animals and provide nothing to society they should all be hunted down and killed furries are big trash stupid not nice sinner haram infidels and they are very cringe trash degenerates and should be sent to the bottom of hell sample text sample text sample text

• Furries don't deserve to live

Death to furries, They are disgusting beings of ass mental retardedness. Furries must be exterminated for their crimes against humanity, They are despicable beings who are a disgrace to the human race. This isnt a hobby it is a plan to trick children into being their slaves for the rest.

• Those who act like animals should be treated as such. F***ing shot in the face with a double barrel.

These disgusting degenerates are known to fantasize bestiality and road kill to fulfill their sexual desires, As well as groom children to abuse them.
    Groups within' this community actually advocate for these acts to continue, It's f***ing sickening.

Not to mention these perverted sexual deviants would give any excuse to continue their degenerate acts.

Personally, They all should be committed involuntary and executed.

• They're human beings.

Jokes aside, You can't kill people for their hobbies or sexual interests. As long as they keep to themselves, They shouldn't really bother you, And you should mind your own business. While I am not a furry myself, If I were one, I definitely wouldn't want to be killed for the things I like to do. We should be much more open-minded and accepting of the things people like to do.

• No That Is Stupid

For starters the majority of the furry fandom is not sexual. I believe statistics show about 38% of the fandom is sexual and the rest is not, But do not quote me on that. Also, I believe statistics show that only 17% of furries are actually zoophiles, The rest of the sexually part of the fandom are into stuff like having sex in fursuits. Yes, To most people including myself furries can be cringy at times; however, That does not mean that there should be a furry genocide. Even for the ones who have sex with animals they should simply be imprisoned.

• Furrie should not be killed

So i hate furries but it does't mean to discourage them for what they do best and it does't mean to kill furries they just have a good intrest in animals and it is bad to kill real people and hurt them they are humans too and that would decrease the population

• Furries are people!

Furries deserve to do whatever they choose to do! They only have one life so they should live it at their finest and if they want to live it being a furry, So be it! They should not be disrespected and definitely not genocided! To all the people that said yes they are crazy and should get a brain! These are human beings not trash! Thank you

• Dear - The Idiots Who Vote Yes

If you can send me proof at my discord (RλbultedTV#7541) then we could happily be friends but for now, Let me get one thing straight if you want to prove a point, It must be proved to be correct, You should prob shut the f**k up before you make your post because you might get lots of backlash. Please grow the f**k up. :)

Sincerely -TV

• We aren’t all like That

I understand that there are some Furries out there that are into that sexual side, Just like every other fandom ever. The sexual side of the Furry Fandom is a MINORITY, It’s loud, But still a Minority. The Majority Of Furries are regular people who have an interest in Anthropomorphic Animals, Or Animals with human characteristics. Some of your favorite movies could involve furries (Literally any movie with an animal that talks or walks on two legs, Etc). It is just a Hobby, Literally the Exact Same thing as cosplaying anime characters but it’s instead with animals. How would you like it if I Shot you in your own home or in the street just because you liked Anime, Or because you’re a Gamer. FURRIES ARE NORMAL PEOPLE, JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE

• Are catgirls furries?

I don't think they are but on the off chance that kemonomimi are considered furries, Then it would be a crime to genocide such lovable beings such as catgirls. And if catgirls are considered furries, Then foxgirls are too. And I do not want to lose those fluffy tails man. Definitely not. Catgirls and foxgirls are sacred.

• All of you are naive

Being a furry doesnt mean you f**k animals. Its not a giddamn fetish. It's a hobby where you make art or dress up as an animal character. If you get a fetish from that your sick in the head. You can't even have sex in a fursuit. That's called a mursuit which has a dick hole and are rarely ever seen outside of pornhub. You know there are 11 year old girls who are furries? Oh but it's a sex thing right? WRONG. It's a cosplay thing. A roleplay thing. An art thing, A cute thing even but Not a sex thing. Some People find cops attractive. That doesn't mean being a cop is sexual now does it? No furries are perfectly fine. Most of you don't have anything you enjoy even remotely as close as furries enjoy being furries.

• Yall are just evil

To act like all furries should be genocided is like saying all teachers should be genocided because of the action of a few. Furries are misunderstood. Weird but also perfectly ok. If some seem to be sexually attracted to furries (most aren't) then its none of your business what does and doesn't turn them on. That's private. Meanwhile yall stick your tongue in you are gfs anus even tho poop comes from there.

Regardless. To say all furries deserve that is unfair, Offensive, Ignorant, Evil, And untrue

• They should not be genocided per se, But it should be legal to kill them

By identifying as some form of non-human animal, Furries have forfeited their humanity. As such they have implicitly agreed to forfeit their human rights. In our current society animals have next to no rights, We raise them in factory farms, Macerate their offspring, Pump them full of hormones and anti-biotics, And force them to live miserable lives in squalor, Writhing in their own shit, Only to kill them and eat them all for the sake of the trivial pleasure of eating meat. As such, With the current state of animal rights in our society, It can be argued that furries can be legally killed or even genocide with no repercussions from the state or society at large.

Nick_Gurr says2019-03-29T02:15:08.873
Kill them all and Let God sort them out
ConservativesAreFreaks says2020-04-02T12:17:49.083
@Nick_Gurr @JustmebroOfficial you’re both bigoted, Biased madmen, You will never be a functional contribution to society
booiz says2020-04-11T15:34:40.857
I love democracy
Junegloom says2020-04-23T22:43:34.607
@nick_gurr
:D
Sven-Olof_Lindholm says2020-05-25T13:53:16.753
Hail victory gas the furries and kikes!
ihatefurries says2020-07-22T21:09:07.750
Guacamole nigga penis.
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:26:45.477
Guys, We shouldn't kill furries. However, We should still cure them. Being a furry is a disease that can be prevented by not letting kids watch cartoons, Restricting the internet, And being more aware of where you take your kids. Truly having the furry disease, Which is cause by a prion, Is when you are interested in anthropromorphic animals.
Treatment varies, But mild cases require therapy, Moderate cases require re-education, And severe cases torture and restrictions.
Special cases:
diaper furs require nervous system treatment, Torture, Restrictions, And also speech such as "you are not progressing properly.
Zoophiles require torture, Education, Imprisonment, And isolation.

We shouldent kill furries. Killing furries would be like killing people with depression or with covid. Being a furry is a disease that if treated can let a person live a healthy, Normal life.

Plus, Anthropromorphic animals are not furries themselves. A furry is someone who is interested in anthro animals. The furry is the person inside the suit, And anthro characters don't have suits, It is their skin and they were born with it. They act just like normal, Sane people. The guys in zootopia definately act normal, And don't dress up like psychopaths
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:27:53.470
Special cases:

CashGoHardOnGang says2020-12-15T00:49:55.650
@ConservativesAreFreaks Nigga who asked you to speak? Dumb ass furry honestly if I was you I would make a noose and hang myself.
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:12:24.010
I just hit one weido furry who wanted to hug me this morning with my baseball bat
KILL EM ALL WITH YOUR CARS, WHO EVER YOU ARE FIGHT THEM KILL THEM, BE A USEFUL MEMEBER OF OF HUMANITY!
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:14:33.457
@ConservativesAreFreaks shut up leftist weirdo they are right