• The Furry Fandom are despicable degenerates

They provide nothing to humanity, They are disgusting, And they are generally terrible people.
    If having sex with the family pet doesn't make you want to put a gun to their head, Then their constant want to not be attacked for their disgusting fetish will. These "People" have forsaken their humanity and must be purged immediately.

• God Said So

If a man lies with an animal, He shall surely be put to death, And you shall kill the animal (Leviticus 20:15).

That's enough evidence. If God said so then we must obey. You must subject to the fact that furries are not humans therefore they must be put down like animals

• Furries are degenerates.

People make up all sorts of excuses for gays, Feminists, Trannies, And everything else, But can't we all agree that furries are absolute scum? No one becomes a furry because they think it is the modest or right thing to do. Furries are sexual deviants whose lack of moral compass exposes them to unknown levels of degeneracy. Truly sick people. A more moderate approach might be to just deport them to some hole in the ground in Africa.

• Furries are dumb stupid

They are abusive to me and bad people, They are abusive to me and bad people, They are also mean and abusive, And on top of that they are abusive thinking they are animals! How do kids grow up thinking they want to be a stupid little animal that everyone thinks is wierd!

• Furries don’t give to society

First of all, Furries don’t have jobs. They spend all day whacking their Willy. We can have them work in the concentration camps. In the concentration camps furries will be kept away from animals greatly reducing bestiality rates. I believe the answer is obvious: send the furries to concentration camps.

• Furries are trash

As a furry myself, I must say we should all be hung with barbed wire. We are all 5% human, 69% animal, And 200% trash. We pollute the earth and we should be exterminated for our existence. We are nothing but a yiff stain on humanities records. Lmao. Bruh bruh.
    *+*Yiffmaster69*+*

• Furries are terrible

They block up the roads, Some of them support beastiality shit and some are neo Nazis I honk it’s kind of retarded to dress up as an animal in public because it looks like they don’t care about what they wear and shit dressing up as animal is the same as being as dressing up as a slut you shouldn’t do it

• Deus f***ing vult

List of reasons

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

>degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy
    >degeneracy

• Down with the furry scum

Furries are animals, Thus they are non_productive animal members of our society. What happens to non_productive animal members of our society? Death! Death happens! They are euthanized at vet clinics because they are worthless and deserve death. . . . Plus, They are big gay and have done terrible things for the world and will continue if we do not stop this plague!

• Kill all furries

If one of my friends started talking bout doing it with an animal, First of all I would puke, Then I would need talk to them and if they tell me about it again I would push them off a cliff or something. It's just wrong to go around doing it with your pet, Even worse someone else!

• They're human beings.

Jokes aside, You can't kill people for their hobbies or sexual interests. As long as they keep to themselves, They shouldn't really bother you, And you should mind your own business. While I am not a furry myself, If I were one, I definitely wouldn't want to be killed for the things I like to do. We should be much more open-minded and accepting of the things people like to do.

• No That Is Stupid

For starters the majority of the furry fandom is not sexual. I believe statistics show about 38% of the fandom is sexual and the rest is not, But do not quote me on that. Also, I believe statistics show that only 17% of furries are actually zoophiles, The rest of the sexually part of the fandom are into stuff like having sex in fursuits. Yes, To most people including myself furries can be cringy at times; however, That does not mean that there should be a furry genocide. Even for the ones who have sex with animals they should simply be imprisoned.

• Furries are people!

Furries deserve to do whatever they choose to do! They only have one life so they should live it at their finest and if they want to live it being a furry, So be it! They should not be disrespected and definitely not genocided! To all the people that said yes they are crazy and should get a brain! These are human beings not trash! Thank you

• Furrie should not be killed

So i hate furries but it does't mean to discourage them for what they do best and it does't mean to kill furries they just have a good intrest in animals and it is bad to kill real people and hurt them they are humans too and that would decrease the population

• We aren’t all like That

I understand that there are some Furries out there that are into that sexual side, Just like every other fandom ever. The sexual side of the Furry Fandom is a MINORITY, It’s loud, But still a Minority. The Majority Of Furries are regular people who have an interest in Anthropomorphic Animals, Or Animals with human characteristics. Some of your favorite movies could involve furries (Literally any movie with an animal that talks or walks on two legs, Etc). It is just a Hobby, Literally the Exact Same thing as cosplaying anime characters but it’s instead with animals. How would you like it if I Shot you in your own home or in the street just because you liked Anime, Or because you’re a Gamer. FURRIES ARE NORMAL PEOPLE, JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE

• It is only a Hobby.

The people who are for the furry genocide don’t even know the definition of a furry. Furries are people that love and support anthropomorphic animals. Anthro means human, And pomorphic means in a different form. Most furries don’t even own fursuits. Being a furry is just a equivalent as playing a video game. It is only a hobby. You can’t just execute people for doing something they like. That is something only a daranged idiot would do.

• The Yes people seem to be very biased and mis-informed

No, We shouldn't kill the furries. Most people hate furries because everyone else does. They have basic claims like "degeneracy" or "disgusting" when in reality they know nothing or very little that's just based on the bad things. Sure, A small fraction of furries have sex with animals. Doesn't mean all of them do. Another common argument is I see that people think that furries see themselves as the animals, Which is very wrong. It's more of a roleplay thing, Not very different from cosplaying as a video game character you like. Obviously, You don't think yourself to be that character, But rather just dress up as them for fun. While I agree a large portion of the community is sexualized, That's no different then humanity itself. A lot of people have had sex by the time they become adults, And even more afterwards. Just because furries may be more vocal about their sexualities doesn't mean its worse. So no, Furries don't deserve to be genocided.

• It's a Harmless Hobby

Furries like to dress up as animals, Usually in a sexual context. I'm not a furry, But I don't see what's wrong or even disturbing about that. If consenting adults want to put on costumes and have sex with each other, Have at it.

Some of the responses on the "yes" side seem to be confusing furries with zoophiles. Having sex with a human dressed in a costume is NOT the same thing as having sex with an animal.

And some are confusing furries with otherkin. Dressing up as an animal does NOT mean you think of yourself as being an animal. It's a costume. It's role play. That's all it is.

• They shouldn't be

Furries are people too, And they aren't by far as weird as the people on the internet portray them. Those weird ones exist too, It's just that it's the minority (I hope). So as long as they aren't hurting anybody, I'm completely okay with them. So no, They shouldn't be genocided.

• Just let them live

I don't really support furries, And the furries on the internet can be very cringy. But there's no need to threaten to harm them. I get that they can be immature, But I don't think all of them are like that. Instead of adding to the immaturity, Just let them be.

Nick_Gurr says2019-03-29T02:15:08.873
Kill them all and Let God sort them out
ConservativesAreFreaks says2020-04-02T12:17:49.083
@Nick_Gurr @JustmebroOfficial you’re both bigoted, Biased madmen, You will never be a functional contribution to society
booiz says2020-04-11T15:34:40.857
I love democracy
Junegloom says2020-04-23T22:43:34.607
@nick_gurr
:D
Sven-Olof_Lindholm says2020-05-25T13:53:16.753
Hail victory gas the furries and kikes!