• The Furry Fandom are despicable degenerates

They provide nothing to humanity, They are disgusting, And they are generally terrible people.
    If having sex with the family pet doesn't make you want to put a gun to their head, Then their constant want to not be attacked for their disgusting fetish will. These "People" have forsaken their humanity and must be purged immediately.

• God Said So

If a man lies with an animal, He shall surely be put to death, And you shall kill the animal (Leviticus 20:15).

That's enough evidence. If God said so then we must obey. You must subject to the fact that furries are not humans therefore they must be put down like animals

• Furries are degenerates.

People make up all sorts of excuses for gays, Feminists, Trannies, And everything else, But can't we all agree that furries are absolute scum? No one becomes a furry because they think it is the modest or right thing to do. Furries are sexual deviants whose lack of moral compass exposes them to unknown levels of degeneracy. Truly sick people. A more moderate approach might be to just deport them to some hole in the ground in Africa.

• Furries are dumb stupid

They are abusive to me and bad people, They are abusive to me and bad people, They are also mean and abusive, And on top of that they are abusive thinking they are animals! How do kids grow up thinking they want to be a stupid little animal that everyone thinks is wierd!

• Furries are terrible

They block up the roads, Some of them support beastiality shit and some are neo Nazis I honk it’s kind of retarded to dress up as an animal in public because it looks like they don’t care about what they wear and shit dressing up as animal is the same as being as dressing up as a slut you shouldn’t do it

• Furries don’t give to society

First of all, Furries don’t have jobs. They spend all day whacking their Willy. We can have them work in the concentration camps. In the concentration camps furries will be kept away from animals greatly reducing bestiality rates. I believe the answer is obvious: send the furries to concentration camps.

• Furries are trash

As a furry myself, I must say we should all be hung with barbed wire. We are all 5% human, 69% animal, And 200% trash. We pollute the earth and we should be exterminated for our existence. We are nothing but a yiff stain on humanities records. Lmao. Bruh bruh.
    *+*Yiffmaster69*+*

• Kill all furries

Furries have sex with animals and provide nothing to society they should all be hunted down and killed furries are big trash stupid not nice sinner haram infidels and they are very cringe trash degenerates and should be sent to the bottom of hell sample text sample text sample text

• Furries don't deserve to live

Death to furries, They are disgusting beings of ass mental retardedness. Furries must be exterminated for their crimes against humanity, They are despicable beings who are a disgrace to the human race. This isnt a hobby it is a plan to trick children into being their slaves for the rest.

• Those who act like animals should be treated as such. F***ing shot in the face with a double barrel.

These disgusting degenerates are known to fantasize bestiality and road kill to fulfill their sexual desires, As well as groom children to abuse them.
    Groups within' this community actually advocate for these acts to continue, It's f***ing sickening.

Not to mention these perverted sexual deviants would give any excuse to continue their degenerate acts.

Personally, They all should be committed involuntary and executed.

• Stop killing furries

Just because there are furries in the world doesn't bean anything. Its like telling a person that their racist just because there white, Vice versa.
    Some people do it because its there religion or because they can if its their dog and on their time who cares. From what iv'e seen the could be the best person in the world, But you found out their a furrie you should respect them not treat them like like Ghoul (Tokyo Ghoul reference)

• They're human beings.

Jokes aside, You can't kill people for their hobbies or sexual interests. As long as they keep to themselves, They shouldn't really bother you, And you should mind your own business. While I am not a furry myself, If I were one, I definitely wouldn't want to be killed for the things I like to do. We should be much more open-minded and accepting of the things people like to do.

• Don't genocide furries

Listen not all furries are bad. You may think negative of them but they are human beings just like everyone else in the world. If you kill them then you basically just committed murder. Could you actually live with know that you killed another human being? Please don't genocide furries.

• Furries are people!

Furries deserve to do whatever they choose to do! They only have one life so they should live it at their finest and if they want to live it being a furry, So be it! They should not be disrespected and definitely not genocided! To all the people that said yes they are crazy and should get a brain! These are human beings not trash! Thank you

• Furrie should not be killed

So i hate furries but it does't mean to discourage them for what they do best and it does't mean to kill furries they just have a good intrest in animals and it is bad to kill real people and hurt them they are humans too and that would decrease the population

• No That Is Stupid

For starters the majority of the furry fandom is not sexual. I believe statistics show about 38% of the fandom is sexual and the rest is not, But do not quote me on that. Also, I believe statistics show that only 17% of furries are actually zoophiles, The rest of the sexually part of the fandom are into stuff like having sex in fursuits. Yes, To most people including myself furries can be cringy at times; however, That does not mean that there should be a furry genocide. Even for the ones who have sex with animals they should simply be imprisoned.

• Just let them live

I don't really support furries, And the furries on the internet can be very cringy. But there's no need to threaten to harm them. I get that they can be immature, But I don't think all of them are like that. Instead of adding to the immaturity, Just let them be.

• They shouldn't be

Furries are people too, And they aren't by far as weird as the people on the internet portray them. Those weird ones exist too, It's just that it's the minority (I hope). So as long as they aren't hurting anybody, I'm completely okay with them. So no, They shouldn't be genocided.

• It's a Harmless Hobby

Furries like to dress up as animals, Usually in a sexual context. I'm not a furry, But I don't see what's wrong or even disturbing about that. If consenting adults want to put on costumes and have sex with each other, Have at it.

Some of the responses on the "yes" side seem to be confusing furries with zoophiles. Having sex with a human dressed in a costume is NOT the same thing as having sex with an animal.

And some are confusing furries with otherkin. Dressing up as an animal does NOT mean you think of yourself as being an animal. It's a costume. It's role play. That's all it is.

• The Yes people seem to be very biased and mis-informed

No, We shouldn't kill the furries. Most people hate furries because everyone else does. They have basic claims like "degeneracy" or "disgusting" when in reality they know nothing or very little that's just based on the bad things. Sure, A small fraction of furries have sex with animals. Doesn't mean all of them do. Another common argument is I see that people think that furries see themselves as the animals, Which is very wrong. It's more of a roleplay thing, Not very different from cosplaying as a video game character you like. Obviously, You don't think yourself to be that character, But rather just dress up as them for fun. While I agree a large portion of the community is sexualized, That's no different then humanity itself. A lot of people have had sex by the time they become adults, And even more afterwards. Just because furries may be more vocal about their sexualities doesn't mean its worse. So no, Furries don't deserve to be genocided.

Nick_Gurr says2019-03-29T02:15:08.873
Kill them all and Let God sort them out
ConservativesAreFreaks says2020-04-02T12:17:49.083
@Nick_Gurr @JustmebroOfficial you’re both bigoted, Biased madmen, You will never be a functional contribution to society
booiz says2020-04-11T15:34:40.857
I love democracy
Junegloom says2020-04-23T22:43:34.607
@nick_gurr
:D
Sven-Olof_Lindholm says2020-05-25T13:53:16.753
Hail victory gas the furries and kikes!
ihatefurries says2020-07-22T21:09:07.750
Guacamole nigga penis.
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:26:45.477
Guys, We shouldn't kill furries. However, We should still cure them. Being a furry is a disease that can be prevented by not letting kids watch cartoons, Restricting the internet, And being more aware of where you take your kids. Truly having the furry disease, Which is cause by a prion, Is when you are interested in anthropromorphic animals.
Treatment varies, But mild cases require therapy, Moderate cases require re-education, And severe cases torture and restrictions.
Special cases:
diaper furs require nervous system treatment, Torture, Restrictions, And also speech such as "you are not progressing properly.
Zoophiles require torture, Education, Imprisonment, And isolation.

We shouldent kill furries. Killing furries would be like killing people with depression or with covid. Being a furry is a disease that if treated can let a person live a healthy, Normal life.

Plus, Anthropromorphic animals are not furries themselves. A furry is someone who is interested in anthro animals. The furry is the person inside the suit, And anthro characters don't have suits, It is their skin and they were born with it. They act just like normal, Sane people. The guys in zootopia definately act normal, And don't dress up like psychopaths
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:27:53.470
Special cases:

CashGoHardOnGang says2020-12-15T00:49:55.650
@ConservativesAreFreaks Nigga who asked you to speak? Dumb ass furry honestly if I was you I would make a noose and hang myself.
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:12:24.010
I just hit one weido furry who wanted to hug me this morning with my baseball bat
KILL EM ALL WITH YOUR CARS, WHO EVER YOU ARE FIGHT THEM KILL THEM, BE A USEFUL MEMEBER OF OF HUMANITY!
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:14:33.457
@ConservativesAreFreaks shut up leftist weirdo they are right