• Hell yeah man.

All of them are egoistic losers who think they are "special" and keep using the dumb "not all furries are bad" excuse 24/7, And all furries are generally egoistic dense losers with no f***ing life. This "hobby" is so garbage its hilarious. Cry about it furries you will never be special.

• I will kill all heritics

Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill

• They think they're animals? Let's treat them that way.

Animals have hunting seasons, Brands, Pens with electric fencing, And go to the slaughterhouses when their useful life is over. Notwithstanding this delusion representing an immediate termination of useful life, We should confer all of these benefits on the furry communities in order to expunge their fantastical delusions from the gene pool.

• Kill them all

Furries need to die They all must die die die they are a stain on progress and should have all their rights striped and should be genocided and eliminated, They are disgusting they all must go and when they die they will go to the deepest and most torturous depths of hell to suffer!

• Furries have no hope of Salvation.

They sold their souls to something worse than Satan. Furries are degenerates and a disgrace to humanity. If we don't get rid of them, They will continue to proliferate until they outnumber us sane people. I don't think they do much good to the planet or humanity if they do any at all. All they do is take up space, Increase pollution, Promote degeneracy, Lower the average IQ, And many more. The world is facing major problems and it's time to reduce the population starting with Furries.

• How does one become a furry?

Good question well I knew somebody who was raped by his dad. He was a hypersexual fur faggot who could only get his rocks off by raping newborn puppies. He was a part of a neo-nazi punk band and was a multiple felon criminal degenerate scumbag. I saw him in jail after getting arrested for swallowing doggy cum he had just been sodomized by his large black cell mate and asked him why? Why did you do it? He said "Because I was gangraped by my dad and the family dog after that I knew I had to make all of the animals suffer. " What a life. How many of you were raped by a family members show of hands?

• Genocide is the only option

As many of you know, Furries are degenerates, Making them unift for society and societal tasks, Their sexual antics are vulgar and are a gateway to a worse America. This is my only supporting argument. Thank you honorable chairman Mao and may your days be filled with joy and serenity.

• #kill all furries

They are a disgrace to society and should die. Ethnic cleansing necessary and their speech is dumb. Like jokes about furries are so annoying and id kms if i was a furry ngl suport allah yo yo yo support allah kill all furries barking and meow f***ing animals all day

• What else more is there to say?

Of course they should be. I mean, By wanting to be an animal you subject yourself to be hunted. If you seriously think you can keep human rights whilst being an animal, You are sorrily mistaken. And people actually think it's fulfilling, What brought you to horrid conclusion of wanting to give up humanity to become a mere bipedal animal.

• All degenerates shall die

Furries are degenerates and should therefore all be brought to a camp and executed. Furries don't see themselves as humans anyways, So why should we? To all of you saying it's not justified, Just open your eyes, Furries are degenerates and will do anything to bring shame upon the human race.

• Stop killing furries

Just because there are furries in the world doesn't bean anything. Its like telling a person that their racist just because there white, Vice versa.
    Some people do it because its there religion or because they can if its their dog and on their time who cares. From what iv'e seen the could be the best person in the world, But you found out their a furrie you should respect them not treat them like like Ghoul (Tokyo Ghoul reference)

• They're human beings.

Jokes aside, You can't kill people for their hobbies or sexual interests. As long as they keep to themselves, They shouldn't really bother you, And you should mind your own business. While I am not a furry myself, If I were one, I definitely wouldn't want to be killed for the things I like to do. We should be much more open-minded and accepting of the things people like to do.

• Don't genocide furries

Listen not all furries are bad. You may think negative of them but they are human beings just like everyone else in the world. If you kill them then you basically just committed murder. Could you actually live with know that you killed another human being? Please don't genocide furries.

• Furries are people!

Furries deserve to do whatever they choose to do! They only have one life so they should live it at their finest and if they want to live it being a furry, So be it! They should not be disrespected and definitely not genocided! To all the people that said yes they are crazy and should get a brain! These are human beings not trash! Thank you

• Furrie should not be killed

So i hate furries but it does't mean to discourage them for what they do best and it does't mean to kill furries they just have a good intrest in animals and it is bad to kill real people and hurt them they are humans too and that would decrease the population

• No That Is Stupid

For starters the majority of the furry fandom is not sexual. I believe statistics show about 38% of the fandom is sexual and the rest is not, But do not quote me on that. Also, I believe statistics show that only 17% of furries are actually zoophiles, The rest of the sexually part of the fandom are into stuff like having sex in fursuits. Yes, To most people including myself furries can be cringy at times; however, That does not mean that there should be a furry genocide. Even for the ones who have sex with animals they should simply be imprisoned.

• Just let them live

I don't really support furries, And the furries on the internet can be very cringy. But there's no need to threaten to harm them. I get that they can be immature, But I don't think all of them are like that. Instead of adding to the immaturity, Just let them be.

• They shouldn't be

Furries are people too, And they aren't by far as weird as the people on the internet portray them. Those weird ones exist too, It's just that it's the minority (I hope). So as long as they aren't hurting anybody, I'm completely okay with them. So no, They shouldn't be genocided.

• It's a Harmless Hobby

Furries like to dress up as animals, Usually in a sexual context. I'm not a furry, But I don't see what's wrong or even disturbing about that. If consenting adults want to put on costumes and have sex with each other, Have at it.

Some of the responses on the "yes" side seem to be confusing furries with zoophiles. Having sex with a human dressed in a costume is NOT the same thing as having sex with an animal.

And some are confusing furries with otherkin. Dressing up as an animal does NOT mean you think of yourself as being an animal. It's a costume. It's role play. That's all it is.

• The Yes people seem to be very biased and mis-informed

No, We shouldn't kill the furries. Most people hate furries because everyone else does. They have basic claims like "degeneracy" or "disgusting" when in reality they know nothing or very little that's just based on the bad things. Sure, A small fraction of furries have sex with animals. Doesn't mean all of them do. Another common argument is I see that people think that furries see themselves as the animals, Which is very wrong. It's more of a roleplay thing, Not very different from cosplaying as a video game character you like. Obviously, You don't think yourself to be that character, But rather just dress up as them for fun. While I agree a large portion of the community is sexualized, That's no different then humanity itself. A lot of people have had sex by the time they become adults, And even more afterwards. Just because furries may be more vocal about their sexualities doesn't mean its worse. So no, Furries don't deserve to be genocided.

Nick_Gurr says2019-03-29T02:15:08.873
Kill them all and Let God sort them out
ConservativesAreFreaks says2020-04-02T12:17:49.083
@Nick_Gurr @JustmebroOfficial you’re both bigoted, Biased madmen, You will never be a functional contribution to society
booiz says2020-04-11T15:34:40.857
I love democracy
Junegloom says2020-04-23T22:43:34.607
@nick_gurr
:D
Sven-Olof_Lindholm says2020-05-25T13:53:16.753
Hail victory gas the furries and kikes!
ihatefurries says2020-07-22T21:09:07.750
Guacamole nigga penis.
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:26:45.477
Guys, We shouldn't kill furries. However, We should still cure them. Being a furry is a disease that can be prevented by not letting kids watch cartoons, Restricting the internet, And being more aware of where you take your kids. Truly having the furry disease, Which is cause by a prion, Is when you are interested in anthropromorphic animals.
Treatment varies, But mild cases require therapy, Moderate cases require re-education, And severe cases torture and restrictions.
Special cases:
diaper furs require nervous system treatment, Torture, Restrictions, And also speech such as "you are not progressing properly.
Zoophiles require torture, Education, Imprisonment, And isolation.

We shouldent kill furries. Killing furries would be like killing people with depression or with covid. Being a furry is a disease that if treated can let a person live a healthy, Normal life.

Plus, Anthropromorphic animals are not furries themselves. A furry is someone who is interested in anthro animals. The furry is the person inside the suit, And anthro characters don't have suits, It is their skin and they were born with it. They act just like normal, Sane people. The guys in zootopia definately act normal, And don't dress up like psychopaths
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:27:53.470
Special cases:

CashGoHardOnGang says2020-12-15T00:49:55.650
@ConservativesAreFreaks Nigga who asked you to speak? Dumb ass furry honestly if I was you I would make a noose and hang myself.
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:12:24.010
I just hit one weido furry who wanted to hug me this morning with my baseball bat
KILL EM ALL WITH YOUR CARS, WHO EVER YOU ARE FIGHT THEM KILL THEM, BE A USEFUL MEMEBER OF OF HUMANITY!
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:14:33.457
@ConservativesAreFreaks shut up leftist weirdo they are right