• The Furry Fandom are despicable degenerates

They provide nothing to humanity, They are disgusting, And they are generally terrible people.
    If having sex with the family pet doesn't make you want to put a gun to their head, Then their constant want to not be attacked for their disgusting fetish will. These "People" have forsaken their humanity and must be purged immediately.

• Furries are dumb stupid

They are abusive to me and bad people, They are abusive to me and bad people, They are also mean and abusive, And on top of that they are abusive thinking they are animals! How do kids grow up thinking they want to be a stupid little animal that everyone thinks is wierd!

• Furries are degenerates.

People make up all sorts of excuses for gays, Feminists, Trannies, And everything else, But can't we all agree that furries are absolute scum? No one becomes a furry because they think it is the modest or right thing to do. Furries are sexual deviants whose lack of moral compass exposes them to unknown levels of degeneracy. Truly sick people. A more moderate approach might be to just deport them to some hole in the ground in Africa.

• God Said So

If a man lies with an animal, He shall surely be put to death, And you shall kill the animal (Leviticus 20:15).

That's enough evidence. If God said so then we must obey. You must subject to the fact that furries are not humans therefore they must be put down like animals

• Down with the furry scum

Furries are animals, Thus they are non_productive animal members of our society. What happens to non_productive animal members of our society? Death! Death happens! They are euthanized at vet clinics because they are worthless and deserve death. . . . Plus, They are big gay and have done terrible things for the world and will continue if we do not stop this plague!

• Kill all furries

If one of my friends started talking bout doing it with an animal, First of all I would puke, Then I would need talk to them and if they tell me about it again I would push them off a cliff or something. It's just wrong to go around doing it with your pet, Even worse someone else!

• I don't get it

What's the point of keeping those furries that do useless sh*t to our society. They just go around saying I'm an animal like a useless stupid pig. We don't need to eat them we can just kill them and kick them out since they just make the world die by releasing carbon dioxide so what's the point of keeping them if they just release carbon dioxide and make the world die. Us human beings have reasonings to live although the furries don't because as other furries said they like living a life them self like an animal. Which is not useful for our society to live in.

• Yes, Furries are an absolute disgrace to our world.

Furries are like failed abortion, They may kill our world in a disgusting nasty way because if they turn into what they want to be the "I'm an animalllll" more annoying useless animals will increase. If all of this useless nasty douchebag is alive the world will soon die. In order to save this word, We must genocide all of these furries that cause our society to die.

• Trofijgirfgf iurhgiurh giurg r

Rgyr8gy utrh guitrhgiu riug hiug i iuty giuthgiu tiug tuigh tu gut hguirhg uir hgui uih iutrh guith gui i gir iurthg uitrh giu hgiu hriughuig iug ug hiurgh uigh ui g ugh uigheuigh iu g u hiug ug u g i iu hgiuh giu g uuirth giurehg ur g u g

• Die Monster! You Don't Belong in This World!

Die, Monster! You don't belong in this world! It was not by my hand that I'm once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute. "Tribute"? ! You steal men's souls, And make them your slaves! Perhaps the same could be said of all religions. Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you! What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk! Have at you!

• Yeah furries are weird but committing genocide is never justified

If you were to do so, You would be no better than Hitler. Besides, You gotta tolerate other people's hobbies even though you don't share them. Furries may as well be productive and responsible members of society, If you look past their interests. It doesn't mean you gotta like ferries, But committing genocide is wrong.

• Furries are people

I, Personally, Do not agree with their sexual behaviour however, They are still people. Do we want to begin another period in history in which people are systematically murdered just because of the way they were born? No. I do not agree with those whose motives and actions are akin to Hitler's.

• They are human

Just because they have different hobbies than you doesn't mean that they should be killed. I am also guessing that you made this as a joke because I don't think anyone in their right mind could think that this is OK. People need to learn that just because someone is different from you doesn't mean that they should be killed. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

• They’re people too

As much as I dislike the furries and want to see them gone, As long as they aren’t threatening you then they should be left alone. There’s still a person under their creepy suits, And killing that person would be murder and a federal crime. They still have a life and are the same as you, Except they do weird shit and like to bang dogs.

• We aren’t all Like That

Furries are just regular people with an Interest in Anthropomorphic Animals, Or Animals with Human Characteristics, Some Of then Dress up in Fursuits like Any Anime Cosplayer Ever, The only difference is that their costumes look like animals. Yes, There is a Sexual side to Furries, Like every Fandom Ever, But it’s a MINORITY, It May be Loud, But it’s still a Minority. The world has never listened to the Minorities Before, So why start now

• We aren’t all like That

I understand that there are some Furries out there that are into that sexual side, Just like every other fandom ever. The sexual side of the Furry Fandom is a MINORITY, It’s loud, But still a Minority. The Majority Of Furries are regular people who have an interest in Anthropomorphic Animals, Or Animals with human characteristics. Some of your favorite movies could involve furries (Literally any movie with an animal that talks or walks on two legs, Etc). It is just a Hobby, Literally the Exact Same thing as cosplaying anime characters but it’s instead with animals. How would you like it if I Shot you in your own home or in the street just because you liked Anime, Or because you’re a Gamer. FURRIES ARE NORMAL PEOPLE, JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE

• It is only a Hobby.

The people who are for the furry genocide don’t even know the definition of a furry. Furries are people that love and support anthropomorphic animals. Anthro means human, And pomorphic means in a different form. Most furries don’t even own fursuits. Being a furry is just a equivalent as playing a video game. It is only a hobby. You can’t just execute people for doing something they like. That is something only a daranged idiot would do.

• The Yes people seem to be very biased and mis-informed

No, We shouldn't kill the furries. Most people hate furries because everyone else does. They have basic claims like "degeneracy" or "disgusting" when in reality they know nothing or very little that's just based on the bad things. Sure, A small fraction of furries have sex with animals. Doesn't mean all of them do. Another common argument is I see that people think that furries see themselves as the animals, Which is very wrong. It's more of a roleplay thing, Not very different from cosplaying as a video game character you like. Obviously, You don't think yourself to be that character, But rather just dress up as them for fun. While I agree a large portion of the community is sexualized, That's no different then humanity itself. A lot of people have had sex by the time they become adults, And even more afterwards. Just because furries may be more vocal about their sexualities doesn't mean its worse. So no, Furries don't deserve to be genocided.

• It's a Harmless Hobby

Furries like to dress up as animals, Usually in a sexual context. I'm not a furry, But I don't see what's wrong or even disturbing about that. If consenting adults want to put on costumes and have sex with each other, Have at it.

Some of the responses on the "yes" side seem to be confusing furries with zoophiles. Having sex with a human dressed in a costume is NOT the same thing as having sex with an animal.

And some are confusing furries with otherkin. Dressing up as an animal does NOT mean you think of yourself as being an animal. It's a costume. It's role play. That's all it is.

• They shouldn't be

Furries are people too, And they aren't by far as weird as the people on the internet portray them. Those weird ones exist too, It's just that it's the minority (I hope). So as long as they aren't hurting anybody, I'm completely okay with them. So no, They shouldn't be genocided.