• The Furry Fandom are despicable degenerates

They provide nothing to humanity, They are disgusting, And they are generally terrible people.
    If having sex with the family pet doesn't make you want to put a gun to their head, Then their constant want to not be attacked for their disgusting fetish will. These "People" have forsaken their humanity and must be purged immediately.

• God Said So

If a man lies with an animal, He shall surely be put to death, And you shall kill the animal (Leviticus 20:15).

That's enough evidence. If God said so then we must obey. You must subject to the fact that furries are not humans therefore they must be put down like animals

• Furries are degenerates.

People make up all sorts of excuses for gays, Feminists, Trannies, And everything else, But can't we all agree that furries are absolute scum? No one becomes a furry because they think it is the modest or right thing to do. Furries are sexual deviants whose lack of moral compass exposes them to unknown levels of degeneracy. Truly sick people. A more moderate approach might be to just deport them to some hole in the ground in Africa.

• Furries are dumb stupid

They are abusive to me and bad people, They are abusive to me and bad people, They are also mean and abusive, And on top of that they are abusive thinking they are animals! How do kids grow up thinking they want to be a stupid little animal that everyone thinks is wierd!

• Furries are terrible

They block up the roads, Some of them support beastiality shit and some are neo Nazis I honk it’s kind of retarded to dress up as an animal in public because it looks like they don’t care about what they wear and shit dressing up as animal is the same as being as dressing up as a slut you shouldn’t do it

• Furries don’t give to society

First of all, Furries don’t have jobs. They spend all day whacking their Willy. We can have them work in the concentration camps. In the concentration camps furries will be kept away from animals greatly reducing bestiality rates. I believe the answer is obvious: send the furries to concentration camps.

• Furries are trash

As a furry myself, I must say we should all be hung with barbed wire. We are all 5% human, 69% animal, And 200% trash. We pollute the earth and we should be exterminated for our existence. We are nothing but a yiff stain on humanities records. Lmao. Bruh bruh.
    *+*Yiffmaster69*+*

• Kill all furries

Furries have sex with animals and provide nothing to society they should all be hunted down and killed furries are big trash stupid not nice sinner haram infidels and they are very cringe trash degenerates and should be sent to the bottom of hell sample text sample text sample text

• Furries don't deserve to live

Death to furries, They are disgusting beings of ass mental retardedness. Furries must be exterminated for their crimes against humanity, They are despicable beings who are a disgrace to the human race. This isnt a hobby it is a plan to trick children into being their slaves for the rest.

• Those who act like animals should be treated as such. F***ing shot in the face with a double barrel.

These disgusting degenerates are known to fantasize bestiality and road kill to fulfill their sexual desires, As well as groom children to abuse them.
    Groups within' this community actually advocate for these acts to continue, It's f***ing sickening.

Not to mention these perverted sexual deviants would give any excuse to continue their degenerate acts.

Personally, They all should be committed involuntary and executed.

• I don’t think furries should be killed

Furries should not be killed. I hate furries here but I don’t want all of them to be killed and sent to concentration camps. I just want them to be sent to education camps, Like the ones in China. My point is, They should not be killed, They should be educated with some torture.

• What the f**k

Why are they’re so many people here complaint about furries. They’re just people engaging in their hobbies. If they aren’t hurting anyone then who gives a f**k. Everyone on this hellsite needs to get a life if they genuinely believe people should die for having interests. All I can say is What The f**k

• They aren't that bad

Well, I do agree the ones that actually rape animals or molest children are despicable people, But at the same time, Almost none of them aren't like this. I have met multiple online and even had a friend come out as one to me, So I can confidentiality say they are mostly nice. They are just expressing themselves in a different way and that's alright, And reasonably get annoyed when they hear the same bullshit about them 1000+ times. Also killing them MIGHT be illegal, Let alone a whole f***ing genocide.

• Some furries are different!

You can tell the furries are so much into sexual contents, But some of them is trying to re-purify their fandom. If we could spare a chance for them to change, Maybe one day you see the better of them, You cannot awaits the blossom if you don't let the trees grow. By the way, It's not right to judge an entire community through the bad half of it, Those deviants who keep making unhealthy content are not all of us, And some furries are truly pure in their creations. Be a considerateful person, And may the blessing comes upon you, Stranger.

• What the fluck?

How does this have 73% support? Murder is never okay, Let alone genocide! Righ drighoi ghoig hogih gi hgih ghoig hoidfh goi dhoighoi hoigh oifghoidf goidf hgoi dhfoi hoi hofig hf hg hfdoihgoi foifg hoigfho fogf oif hoig hfoigh oifg hoigf hoigf hfoig hoif hoigh ois ghois goi gd gg

• They are humans

Yes, Furries are into weird crap, But at the end of the day they are human. Exhibit A: While spying on their fandom, I have heard of a phenomenon called breaking the magic. This is where the person in question removes all or part of their suits. Exhibit B: A great many of the fandom are kind and friendly and only 10-15% are the despicable ones. Lastly, Zoophiles and furries are different things, Many of the furry fandom despise Zoophiles as much as the rest of human society. Plus they are on of the most inclusive fandoms worldwide and it hurts no one directly.
    In conclusion, While yes weird and different to the rest of normal society, The furry fandom is overall a fun loving group of individuals doing as they love.

• The f**k are you thinking?

You really wanna genocide human people because they like something?
    Sounds like you need to go into a mental hospital or jail with the people who have been kicked out of their community for doing shit that the actual community doesnt support, Who cares if you dislike them, This is just shitty excuses just so you can buy guns and kill people if you ask me

• You're a bloody Idiot.

If you need evidence or long winded arguments then you deserve to be put flippin behind bars, Be It In a jail or a flippin' Insane asylum, You abloslute complete and total(filling out the minium word count) endlessly antagonizly annoying filthy dirty all round scumbag, Pf couse furries shouldn't be slaughtered, Thats no better of a question then asking "should Canadians be killed? " Or even "Should you be killed? " Ah darn It, I gave you a long winded argumwnt didn't I?

• No difference in Uyghur or the Holocaust

Ok so I accept that some furries are degenerates but also gamers and weebs. Have you ever wondered that some gamers lost their respect to their parents as well as weebs attached to fantasies that does not exists IRL. Killing furries is no different from killing Jews or Muslims in China.

• Why is this even a question? !

Bro seriously? Why is this even a question! ? I mean yea people don't like them but to go this far and ask if they should all die? Your literally making yourself look bad by even thinking of the question. Furries are just people being themselves and doing a hobby. They didn't even do anything to you! You just hate them because others think it's cool to be rude to furries when it's really not. And you want to be part of it! Not cool man. Not cool.

Nick_Gurr says2019-03-29T02:15:08.873
Kill them all and Let God sort them out
ConservativesAreFreaks says2020-04-02T12:17:49.083
@Nick_Gurr @JustmebroOfficial you’re both bigoted, Biased madmen, You will never be a functional contribution to society
booiz says2020-04-11T15:34:40.857
I love democracy
Junegloom says2020-04-23T22:43:34.607
@nick_gurr
:D
Sven-Olof_Lindholm says2020-05-25T13:53:16.753
Hail victory gas the furries and kikes!
ihatefurries says2020-07-22T21:09:07.750
Guacamole nigga penis.
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:26:45.477
Guys, We shouldn't kill furries. However, We should still cure them. Being a furry is a disease that can be prevented by not letting kids watch cartoons, Restricting the internet, And being more aware of where you take your kids. Truly having the furry disease, Which is cause by a prion, Is when you are interested in anthropromorphic animals.
Treatment varies, But mild cases require therapy, Moderate cases require re-education, And severe cases torture and restrictions.
Special cases:
diaper furs require nervous system treatment, Torture, Restrictions, And also speech such as "you are not progressing properly.
Zoophiles require torture, Education, Imprisonment, And isolation.

We shouldent kill furries. Killing furries would be like killing people with depression or with covid. Being a furry is a disease that if treated can let a person live a healthy, Normal life.

Plus, Anthropromorphic animals are not furries themselves. A furry is someone who is interested in anthro animals. The furry is the person inside the suit, And anthro characters don't have suits, It is their skin and they were born with it. They act just like normal, Sane people. The guys in zootopia definately act normal, And don't dress up like psychopaths
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:27:53.470
Special cases:

CashGoHardOnGang says2020-12-15T00:49:55.650
@ConservativesAreFreaks Nigga who asked you to speak? Dumb ass furry honestly if I was you I would make a noose and hang myself.
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:12:24.010
I just hit one weido furry who wanted to hug me this morning with my baseball bat
KILL EM ALL WITH YOUR CARS, WHO EVER YOU ARE FIGHT THEM KILL THEM, BE A USEFUL MEMEBER OF OF HUMANITY!
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:14:33.457
@ConservativesAreFreaks shut up leftist weirdo they are right