• They are disgusting

That's all. People who are furries are a representation of LGBT idiocy (a main reason i hate the gay ''community'' which is actually just a group of faggots) and human society in general crumbling. I do not wish to see any snowflakes reply to this saying I'm a homophobe, Cus I know I am and I'm proud to be one.

• I believe all furries should be executed

Even not all furries are technically bad, As in they don't f**k animals, Some of them do. I won't take a chance to hear about an animal getting raped and i believe all furries should die to minimize chances of that happening again, Under the label of being a furry

• Hell yeah man.

All of them are egoistic losers who think they are "special" and keep using the dumb "not all furries are bad" excuse 24/7, And all furries are generally egoistic dense losers with no f***ing life. This "hobby" is so garbage its hilarious. Cry about it furries you will never be special.

• I will kill all heritics

Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill Kill the heritics Kill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill the heriticsKill

• They think they're animals? Let's treat them that way.

Animals have hunting seasons, Brands, Pens with electric fencing, And go to the slaughterhouses when their useful life is over. Notwithstanding this delusion representing an immediate termination of useful life, We should confer all of these benefits on the furry communities in order to expunge their fantastical delusions from the gene pool.

• Kill them all

Furries need to die They all must die die die they are a stain on progress and should have all their rights striped and should be genocided and eliminated, They are disgusting they all must go and when they die they will go to the deepest and most torturous depths of hell to suffer!

• Furries have no hope of Salvation.

They sold their souls to something worse than Satan. Furries are degenerates and a disgrace to humanity. If we don't get rid of them, They will continue to proliferate until they outnumber us sane people. I don't think they do much good to the planet or humanity if they do any at all. All they do is take up space, Increase pollution, Promote degeneracy, Lower the average IQ, And many more. The world is facing major problems and it's time to reduce the population starting with Furries.

• How does one become a furry?

Good question well I knew somebody who was raped by his dad. He was a hypersexual fur faggot who could only get his rocks off by raping newborn puppies. He was a part of a neo-nazi punk band and was a multiple felon criminal degenerate scumbag. I saw him in jail after getting arrested for swallowing doggy cum he had just been sodomized by his large black cell mate and asked him why? Why did you do it? He said "Because I was gangraped by my dad and the family dog after that I knew I had to make all of the animals suffer. " What a life. How many of you were raped by a family members show of hands?

• Genocide is the only option

As many of you know, Furries are degenerates, Making them unift for society and societal tasks, Their sexual antics are vulgar and are a gateway to a worse America. This is my only supporting argument. Thank you honorable chairman Mao and may your days be filled with joy and serenity.

• #kill all furries

They are a disgrace to society and should die. Ethnic cleansing necessary and their speech is dumb. Like jokes about furries are so annoying and id kms if i was a furry ngl suport allah yo yo yo support allah kill all furries barking and meow f***ing animals all day

• Well, Not really.

I, Being somewhat part of the furry community, Understand people hate on furries. Why, Idk. We are still humans with our own hobbies. I know there are obnoxious furries, But there are also those who keep to themselves. I don't own a fursuit, So I don't know if I really am considered a furry, Even though I have a fursona. . . But still, We are humans who have lives, And a lot of us are not even bothering anyone. Sure, We may look cringe, But so what?

• Important clarification!

I am not a furry. But if I'll be honest, I'm pretty deep in it, And I think I can explain something to the 74% of jokers who think it's funny to shoot people. A furry is not a person who identifies as an animal. Even if they do, They are not an animal. If they are not an animal, Ex. Still a person, You can not shoot them. If they do not identify as an animal, Ex. Most furries, Then that's even more reason not to shoot them. Furries are people who like anthro animals. Star Wars fans are people who like Star Wars. Some (emphasis on some) furries like dressing up as anthro animals. Some (emphasis on some) Star Wars fans like dressing up as Luke Skywalker. Is that clear?

• I don’t think furries should be killed

Furries should not be killed. I hate furries here but I don’t want all of them to be killed and sent to concentration camps. I just want them to be sent to education camps, Like the ones in China. My point is, They should not be killed, They should be educated with some torture.

• What the f**k

Why are they’re so many people here complaint about furries. They’re just people engaging in their hobbies. If they aren’t hurting anyone then who gives a f**k. Everyone on this hellsite needs to get a life if they genuinely believe people should die for having interests. All I can say is What The f**k

• They aren't that bad

Well, I do agree the ones that actually rape animals or molest children are despicable people, But at the same time, Almost none of them aren't like this. I have met multiple online and even had a friend come out as one to me, So I can confidentiality say they are mostly nice. They are just expressing themselves in a different way and that's alright, And reasonably get annoyed when they hear the same bullshit about them 1000+ times. Also killing them MIGHT be illegal, Let alone a whole f***ing genocide.

• Some furries are different!

You can tell the furries are so much into sexual contents, But some of them is trying to re-purify their fandom. If we could spare a chance for them to change, Maybe one day you see the better of them, You cannot awaits the blossom if you don't let the trees grow. By the way, It's not right to judge an entire community through the bad half of it, Those deviants who keep making unhealthy content are not all of us, And some furries are truly pure in their creations. Be a considerateful person, And may the blessing comes upon you, Stranger.

• What the fluck?

How does this have 73% support? Murder is never okay, Let alone genocide! Righ drighoi ghoig hogih gi hgih ghoig hoidfh goi dhoighoi hoigh oifghoidf goidf hgoi dhfoi hoi hofig hf hg hfdoihgoi foifg hoigfho fogf oif hoig hfoigh oifg hoigf hoigf hfoig hoif hoigh ois ghois goi gd gg

• They are humans

Yes, Furries are into weird crap, But at the end of the day they are human. Exhibit A: While spying on their fandom, I have heard of a phenomenon called breaking the magic. This is where the person in question removes all or part of their suits. Exhibit B: A great many of the fandom are kind and friendly and only 10-15% are the despicable ones. Lastly, Zoophiles and furries are different things, Many of the furry fandom despise Zoophiles as much as the rest of human society. Plus they are on of the most inclusive fandoms worldwide and it hurts no one directly.
    In conclusion, While yes weird and different to the rest of normal society, The furry fandom is overall a fun loving group of individuals doing as they love.

• The f**k are you thinking?

You really wanna genocide human people because they like something?
    Sounds like you need to go into a mental hospital or jail with the people who have been kicked out of their community for doing shit that the actual community doesnt support, Who cares if you dislike them, This is just shitty excuses just so you can buy guns and kill people if you ask me

• You're a bloody Idiot.

If you need evidence or long winded arguments then you deserve to be put flippin behind bars, Be It In a jail or a flippin' Insane asylum, You abloslute complete and total(filling out the minium word count) endlessly antagonizly annoying filthy dirty all round scumbag, Pf couse furries shouldn't be slaughtered, Thats no better of a question then asking "should Canadians be killed? " Or even "Should you be killed? " Ah darn It, I gave you a long winded argumwnt didn't I?

Nick_Gurr says2019-03-29T02:15:08.873
Kill them all and Let God sort them out
ConservativesAreFreaks says2020-04-02T12:17:49.083
@Nick_Gurr @JustmebroOfficial you’re both bigoted, Biased madmen, You will never be a functional contribution to society
booiz says2020-04-11T15:34:40.857
I love democracy
Junegloom says2020-04-23T22:43:34.607
@nick_gurr
:D
Sven-Olof_Lindholm says2020-05-25T13:53:16.753
Hail victory gas the furries and kikes!
ihatefurries says2020-07-22T21:09:07.750
Guacamole nigga penis.
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:26:45.477
Guys, We shouldn't kill furries. However, We should still cure them. Being a furry is a disease that can be prevented by not letting kids watch cartoons, Restricting the internet, And being more aware of where you take your kids. Truly having the furry disease, Which is cause by a prion, Is when you are interested in anthropromorphic animals.
Treatment varies, But mild cases require therapy, Moderate cases require re-education, And severe cases torture and restrictions.
Special cases:
diaper furs require nervous system treatment, Torture, Restrictions, And also speech such as "you are not progressing properly.
Zoophiles require torture, Education, Imprisonment, And isolation.

We shouldent kill furries. Killing furries would be like killing people with depression or with covid. Being a furry is a disease that if treated can let a person live a healthy, Normal life.

Plus, Anthropromorphic animals are not furries themselves. A furry is someone who is interested in anthro animals. The furry is the person inside the suit, And anthro characters don't have suits, It is their skin and they were born with it. They act just like normal, Sane people. The guys in zootopia definately act normal, And don't dress up like psychopaths
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:27:53.470
Special cases:

CashGoHardOnGang says2020-12-15T00:49:55.650
@ConservativesAreFreaks Nigga who asked you to speak? Dumb ass furry honestly if I was you I would make a noose and hang myself.
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:12:24.010
I just hit one weido furry who wanted to hug me this morning with my baseball bat
KILL EM ALL WITH YOUR CARS, WHO EVER YOU ARE FIGHT THEM KILL THEM, BE A USEFUL MEMEBER OF OF HUMANITY!
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:14:33.457
@ConservativesAreFreaks shut up leftist weirdo they are right