• Furries deserve to be burned for what they have done.

Furries are disgusting pricks, And good for nothing people who cosplay as disgusting animals. They should be killed in a loop/cycle of pain. Just so those degenerates can feel true pain. Use barbed wire to cut their body into despicable pieces. Their disgusting people who are legitament trash to this society.

• Kill Them All

Its many ways to kill furries:

Cut them in half with Chain saw

Make all furries be in area 100-100km and Nuke them

We can also use dobule barrle shotgun to make theri head explode like watermellon

And my favorite way to kill them is: Drop them in acid tank

• They are born out of pedophiliac and zoophiliac tendencies and that is a tradition that persists

As of a census in the early 2010's they found that around 20% of furries identify as zoophiles, Which is an awful statistic you would not see in any other demographic of people, And with the rise of the internet as a way for degenerates to spread radical and degenerate ideologies, I would not be surprised to know that if another statistic was surveyed, The percentage of zoophiles has doubled, And including the rise of furries and the subsequent growth of their community. That would make a dangerous amount of dog rapists. That accompanied with the amount of zoophile sympathisers and those that watch furry porn which generally includes underage and animal figures. With that in mind, The United States, Germany, And the United Kingdom, (the three countries with the highest amount of furries), And many others should band together and form a collaboration organization to eradicate these degenerative pests who bring the world down. The world would be better if furries were dead.

• "Furries" are socially acceptable zoophiles nobody bats an eye at in modern society because of how f***ing unaware they are.

I hate furries because they are mentally ill degenerate faggots who fetishize animals.
    I TOTALLY believe you when you tell me that you aren't zoophiles knowing exactly what kind of fucked shit you're all attracted to, Given your porn has anatomically correct animal genitals.

But muh anthropomorphism! Yeah sure buddy, The most in common you have with normal human attractions is that your personified 2d with all the defining physical traits of an animal stands on two legs and wears clothes if at all.

Go f**k yourself you degenerates, If you won't kill yourselves I genuinely pray somebody will do it for you.

• Yes, We should fight degenerates

Only because you can do something because it's possible that doesn't mean you should do it. That's pure logic. Most of furries are perverted desperate people wanting attention by playing "cute wolf uwu" it's just cringe. Also Entire group is infested with blmtards and rainbow braindeads. I'm not surprised that majority of furries are in Twitter lmao

• Furries must die.

These beings must just straight up die. They make like furry porn and shit. . . I've seen enough already. Also, Here's MANY ways to kill furries

Your traditional shotgun to the face.

Boiling them alive in reused vegetable oil.

Starving them in an empty room.

Amputating their limbs with a plastic knife.

Feeding them to a bear.

Driving over their bodies with an army tank.

Sending them to Afghanistan.

Crucifixion.

Dipping them into vats of hot mustard.

Suffocating them with their own fur.

Dragging them through a three mile cheese grater.

Injecting nitroglycerin into their body.

Setting their head on fire.

Pushing them underneath a working press.

Tripping them over into a bed of nails.

Pouring a bucket on piranhas down their throats.

Forcing them into a meat grinder and making chilli con carne out of them.

Shooting them with paintballs for seventeen hours.

Shoving their faces into a deep fryer.

Pouring acid onto their stomachs.

Sacrificing them to a giant spider.

Deporting them to Guantanamo Bay on twenty three fake charges of child molestation.

Telling Freddy Kruegar that a Furry called him a douche.

Inserting several lit fireworks into their arse.

Harpooning them in the mouth.

Giving them to Paris Hilton for adoption.

Putting them in a death match with Spock.

Drowning them in a toilet.

Setting up a rigged and wired R. P. G behind their front door.

Doing the typical “flaming dog poop” trick, While replacing the poop with a landmine.

Throwing them into an active volcano.

Burning their bodies with nacho cheese.

Putting them in a trash compactor.

Dropping them into a giant blender.

Pushing them off a cliff.

Shoving them into a room full of hungry lions.

Burying them alive in a coffin full of snakes.

Introducing them to “I. T”.

Sending assault troops into an Anthrocon.

Smothering them into a giant ball of fairy floss.

Pouring hot caramel into their eyes.

Injecting glue into their bloodstream.

Severing their muzzles off with a chainsaw.

Forcing them into battle with a Balrog.

Inserting a powerful vacuum cleaner down their throats.

Dumping them into the North Sea.

Force feeding them toxic waste.

Torturing them on a stretch rack.

Placing a bottomless cage of rats onto their faces.

Premature mummification.

Setting up a giant thumbscrew on their heads.

Throwing them into an iron maiden.

Stoning them.

Pouring hot liquid metal down their throats.

Annihilating them with a minigun.

Flaying them alive.

Rolling a giant boulder over them.

Using a Voodoo doll to tear them apart.

Driving over their heads with a bulldozer.

Throwing shuriken at their foreheads.

Rolling a lawnmower over their backs.

Impaling them with your national flag.

Cremating them alive.

Tying them in a sack and then throwing them into a river.

Sending them up into the Sun.

Electrocution.

Skewering them on top of Big Ben’s tower.

Throwing them into shark infested waters.

Strangling them with a razored wire.

Dipping them in burning sulphur.

Tying a vest of dynamite onto them.

Feeding them into a coal burner.

Throwing to jet.

• They really bad

I think it would be really cool to kill these weirds very quickly they scare me a very much lot. I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE THEM A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A

• Because they are just a problem in our society:

The furry fandom is full of pedophiles, Potential pedophiles (because of the cub porn), Zoophiles, Potential zoophiles (because of yiff, Furry porn). Let's start on why yiff is bad. First, You can see why on it's name: yiff is the sound a fox does when it's having sex. So, If furry porn is not related to zoophilia, Why is named like that? ; Second, It's obvious that, If you jerk off to a cartoon animal, You have a fucked up mind. That's not even a fetish, It's actually a mental illness. Some might say its just a 2d drawing and that the genitalia is human, But hey, If its the genitalia that turns you on, Why not just jerk off to normal porn? So, Furries who watch furry porn (around 90% of the entire fandom) are potential zoophilies, Seeing that they feel aroused by a naked cartoon animal. Now, To the cub topic. First, It's furry porn; Second, It's not only furry porn, But also underaged furry porn. There are several cases of children who were abused by furries, And animals that were raped by them. Around 18% furries have admitted that they had a sexual intercourse with an animal.
    So, If you don't know the furry fandom very well, Or is neutral, Just think of what I said. Would you trust a furry? Would you be friends with one? Do you think they are normal? Think about it.
    And, If a furry is reading this, Be aware: people are starting to realize what your fucked up fandom does, And are starting to hate furries aswell.

Well, What kind of sane person wouldn't hate zoophiles and pedophiles? If you are a furry, Or support them, You are not normal.

• Furries bring shame to the human race

These individuals bring shame to our society by advocating sexual intercourse between humans and animals. I'm disgusted by them and they should be punished accordingly for their transgressions against us: hunted down, Ripped of their human rights, Sentenced to life in prison, Sent to concentration camps, Get tortured and beaten severely or just simply executed on sight.

Due to the fact that they identify as animals, They basically are just devolved homo sapiens, So we should provide appropriate prehistoric conditions for them in the form of famine, Pestillence and make their pathetic lives agony so they would suffer for the crimes they've committed against humanity before their kind is wiped out of existence by the great second holocaust.

• They are degenerates

There are few things that are more disgusting than some fаggot in a dirty sweaty fursuit f***ing other similar disgusting fаggots in equally, If not more, Sweaty fursuits. They are perverts and should have no place in a civilized society. All of these degenerates deserve a bullet to the head.

• They're human beings.

Jokes aside, You can't kill people for their hobbies or sexual interests. As long as they keep to themselves, They shouldn't really bother you, And you should mind your own business. While I am not a furry myself, If I were one, I definitely wouldn't want to be killed for the things I like to do. We should be much more open-minded and accepting of the things people like to do.

• No That Is Stupid

For starters the majority of the furry fandom is not sexual. I believe statistics show about 38% of the fandom is sexual and the rest is not, But do not quote me on that. Also, I believe statistics show that only 17% of furries are actually zoophiles, The rest of the sexually part of the fandom are into stuff like having sex in fursuits. Yes, To most people including myself furries can be cringy at times; however, That does not mean that there should be a furry genocide. Even for the ones who have sex with animals they should simply be imprisoned.

• Furrie should not be killed

So i hate furries but it does't mean to discourage them for what they do best and it does't mean to kill furries they just have a good intrest in animals and it is bad to kill real people and hurt them they are humans too and that would decrease the population

• Furries are people!

Furries deserve to do whatever they choose to do! They only have one life so they should live it at their finest and if they want to live it being a furry, So be it! They should not be disrespected and definitely not genocided! To all the people that said yes they are crazy and should get a brain! These are human beings not trash! Thank you

• Dear - The Idiots Who Vote Yes

If you can send me proof at my discord (RλbultedTV#7541) then we could happily be friends but for now, Let me get one thing straight if you want to prove a point, It must be proved to be correct, You should prob shut the f**k up before you make your post because you might get lots of backlash. Please grow the f**k up. :)

Sincerely -TV

• We aren’t all like That

I understand that there are some Furries out there that are into that sexual side, Just like every other fandom ever. The sexual side of the Furry Fandom is a MINORITY, It’s loud, But still a Minority. The Majority Of Furries are regular people who have an interest in Anthropomorphic Animals, Or Animals with human characteristics. Some of your favorite movies could involve furries (Literally any movie with an animal that talks or walks on two legs, Etc). It is just a Hobby, Literally the Exact Same thing as cosplaying anime characters but it’s instead with animals. How would you like it if I Shot you in your own home or in the street just because you liked Anime, Or because you’re a Gamer. FURRIES ARE NORMAL PEOPLE, JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE

• Are catgirls furries?

I don't think they are but on the off chance that kemonomimi are considered furries, Then it would be a crime to genocide such lovable beings such as catgirls. And if catgirls are considered furries, Then foxgirls are too. And I do not want to lose those fluffy tails man. Definitely not. Catgirls and foxgirls are sacred.

• All of you are naive

Being a furry doesnt mean you f**k animals. Its not a giddamn fetish. It's a hobby where you make art or dress up as an animal character. If you get a fetish from that your sick in the head. You can't even have sex in a fursuit. That's called a mursuit which has a dick hole and are rarely ever seen outside of pornhub. You know there are 11 year old girls who are furries? Oh but it's a sex thing right? WRONG. It's a cosplay thing. A roleplay thing. An art thing, A cute thing even but Not a sex thing. Some People find cops attractive. That doesn't mean being a cop is sexual now does it? No furries are perfectly fine. Most of you don't have anything you enjoy even remotely as close as furries enjoy being furries.

• Yall are just evil

To act like all furries should be genocided is like saying all teachers should be genocided because of the action of a few. Furries are misunderstood. Weird but also perfectly ok. If some seem to be sexually attracted to furries (most aren't) then its none of your business what does and doesn't turn them on. That's private. Meanwhile yall stick your tongue in you are gfs anus even tho poop comes from there.

Regardless. To say all furries deserve that is unfair, Offensive, Ignorant, Evil, And untrue

• They should not be genocided per se, But it should be legal to kill them

By identifying as some form of non-human animal, Furries have forfeited their humanity. As such they have implicitly agreed to forfeit their human rights. In our current society animals have next to no rights, We raise them in factory farms, Macerate their offspring, Pump them full of hormones and anti-biotics, And force them to live miserable lives in squalor, Writhing in their own shit, Only to kill them and eat them all for the sake of the trivial pleasure of eating meat. As such, With the current state of animal rights in our society, It can be argued that furries can be legally killed or even genocide with no repercussions from the state or society at large.

Nick_Gurr says2019-03-29T02:15:08.873
Kill them all and Let God sort them out
ConservativesAreFreaks says2020-04-02T12:17:49.083
@Nick_Gurr @JustmebroOfficial you’re both bigoted, Biased madmen, You will never be a functional contribution to society
booiz says2020-04-11T15:34:40.857
I love democracy
Junegloom says2020-04-23T22:43:34.607
@nick_gurr
:D
Sven-Olof_Lindholm says2020-05-25T13:53:16.753
Hail victory gas the furries and kikes!
ihatefurries says2020-07-22T21:09:07.750
Guacamole nigga penis.
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:26:45.477
Guys, We shouldn't kill furries. However, We should still cure them. Being a furry is a disease that can be prevented by not letting kids watch cartoons, Restricting the internet, And being more aware of where you take your kids. Truly having the furry disease, Which is cause by a prion, Is when you are interested in anthropromorphic animals.
Treatment varies, But mild cases require therapy, Moderate cases require re-education, And severe cases torture and restrictions.
Special cases:
diaper furs require nervous system treatment, Torture, Restrictions, And also speech such as "you are not progressing properly.
Zoophiles require torture, Education, Imprisonment, And isolation.

We shouldent kill furries. Killing furries would be like killing people with depression or with covid. Being a furry is a disease that if treated can let a person live a healthy, Normal life.

Plus, Anthropromorphic animals are not furries themselves. A furry is someone who is interested in anthro animals. The furry is the person inside the suit, And anthro characters don't have suits, It is their skin and they were born with it. They act just like normal, Sane people. The guys in zootopia definately act normal, And don't dress up like psychopaths
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:27:53.470
Special cases:

CashGoHardOnGang says2020-12-15T00:49:55.650
@ConservativesAreFreaks Nigga who asked you to speak? Dumb ass furry honestly if I was you I would make a noose and hang myself.
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:12:24.010
I just hit one weido furry who wanted to hug me this morning with my baseball bat
KILL EM ALL WITH YOUR CARS, WHO EVER YOU ARE FIGHT THEM KILL THEM, BE A USEFUL MEMEBER OF OF HUMANITY!
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:14:33.457
@ConservativesAreFreaks shut up leftist weirdo they are right