• All degenerates shall die

Furries are degenerates and should therefore all be brought to a camp and executed. Furries don't see themselves as humans anyways, So why should we? To all of you saying it's not justified, Just open your eyes, Furries are degenerates and will do anything to bring shame upon the human race.

• F*cking furrys they don't deserve ANY RIGHTS

I hat* the I f*cking hate them. A couple days ago I saw MY F*CKING fav anime character made into a FURRY. I'm not talking that, Seriously my fav character, Not this please cannot take this. Here in Spain there are furrys and I cannot take them, In MY country :(

• Furries absolutely should perish.

Furries are extremely degenerate, Drawing themselves into degenerate poses or forms for their lustful "Goals", Their fetishes are beyond the weirdest things that exist on cursed places such as "DeviantArt" and honestly could scar someone for a very long time.
    They do NOT care about anyone but themselves, And sexual pleasure.
    If they have to live broadcast furry porn onto a skyscraper just so they could beat their meat for the 4934th time today, They absolutely would.
    Their hygiene is EXTREMELY bad, And they consider it "Normal to smell like an animal", An excuse for them to transmit STDs to others and 4 new types of mold to grow inside their fursuits, Which brings me to their poor financial choices, Where they prefer spending money on furry porn, Fursuits or anything that satisfies their fetishes.
    They do not care about the mass pedophilia and zoophilia that they or others in the furry fandom commit, And if they don't, They just ignore it happening, Or they SUPPORT it. This truly is sickening.

In short: Furries are NOT beings who should ruin this planet.
    Try to not waste oxygen next time you're on this planet.

• I don't think they should exist.

When the furries arrived on earth, The toxic meter grew from 1. 84FRPH to 149. 6FRPH. This means that furries broke the peace in the universe and suffered up to 1600+ inevitable kills. The choice is a large butterfly effect that has only occurred in the multiverse. So In my opinion they should not exist.

• Parasite of the Earth

They should be genocided because they are causing harm to our society, They are turning new Generations into shameless people, They are damaging Humanity itself. They try to assimilate people into being one of them and it's really effective because:

1. They're making porns
    Humans tend to like pornographic content.

2. Human seeks acceptance
    Humans tends to seek acceptance in Community they're introduced to increase their reputation among the Community.

Why they should be Eradicated:

1. They're destroying new Generations
    They're altering Self-judgement by accepting everyone, Including Pedophiles.

2. They pretend to be really "Nice" to avoid being outcasted.
    They do this to assimilate you into being one of them.

So after all this, How do you actually Eradicate them?

Plan 1: Try to explain to them why being a Furry is bad.
    Try to reason with them, And why being on of them is bad, By trying to do this they will eventually turn into a normal being if everyone do their part and do it very often.

Plan 2: Full Military operations
    Tanks, Bombers, Cruise Missiles, Artilleries, Reeducation camps, And Weapons of mass destruction is on the table, Every citizen must be checked house to house. If found, Will be eliminated. A protest could start, But if it's a Success, It could put Humanity back on the right Track.

Plan 3: Destroy the Planet
    If you think the Damage caused by Furries is irreversible, You can always Destroy the planet by using Weapons of Mass Destruction.

• Yes because your disgusting.

Furries are living trash your a person not an animal you want a new persona switch your style like normal people putting on a animal costume is off putting and beastiality derived reguardless on whether or not you take sexual pleasure with it furries and its affiliates are living trash and supporters of furries are just as bad you disgusting cyka.

• How is this a debate at all?

99% of people who even look at a furry cringe more than they ever have i don't know how this is a thought these dogfucking autists deserve nothing more but death they trick they're own minds into thinking they are an animal to the point they believe they are there are dogs and cats you are not a dog or cat get a f***ing life

• Animal rapists aka"furries"should die

While i do think it would be good to kill them, It would be better to kill 50% of them, Quarantine the rest and send the military to make sure they spend the rest of their lives in f***ing agony. Cut their tiny dicks off and kill all the furry children by snapping their necks, Kidnap 25%of them and torture them. And quarantine the building, Leaving everyone and everything inside to their fate.

• Yes, They can perish

Furries are degenerate abominations, Their fetish is bestiality, Their pp get hard to someone with animalistic appearance, They are zoophiles but they have sex with humans wearing fursuit instead of animals to avoid condemnation, This disgusting sexual stuff was called "yiff".

Morover, Some of them are also nazis and pedophiles, Their yiff content also infested their way into hentais and porns, They must be stopped at all costs, Imagine having a boner to someone who have a face of an animal

• Furries are the f***ing scum of the world

They are the worst shit that happened to the human race, Hunting furries should be legal, We don't need mentally ill retarded dog fuckers in our beautiful society, Most of them support retarded elitist agendas like LGBT and BLM shit, Also furries are mostly faggots and they can't reproduce (fortunately) but that's not enough for these f***ing zoophile niggers, They deserve to get raped by satan forever.
    Amen

• They're human beings.

Jokes aside, You can't kill people for their hobbies or sexual interests. As long as they keep to themselves, They shouldn't really bother you, And you should mind your own business. While I am not a furry myself, If I were one, I definitely wouldn't want to be killed for the things I like to do. We should be much more open-minded and accepting of the things people like to do.

• No That Is Stupid

For starters the majority of the furry fandom is not sexual. I believe statistics show about 38% of the fandom is sexual and the rest is not, But do not quote me on that. Also, I believe statistics show that only 17% of furries are actually zoophiles, The rest of the sexually part of the fandom are into stuff like having sex in fursuits. Yes, To most people including myself furries can be cringy at times; however, That does not mean that there should be a furry genocide. Even for the ones who have sex with animals they should simply be imprisoned.

• Furrie should not be killed

So i hate furries but it does't mean to discourage them for what they do best and it does't mean to kill furries they just have a good intrest in animals and it is bad to kill real people and hurt them they are humans too and that would decrease the population

• Furries are people!

Furries deserve to do whatever they choose to do! They only have one life so they should live it at their finest and if they want to live it being a furry, So be it! They should not be disrespected and definitely not genocided! To all the people that said yes they are crazy and should get a brain! These are human beings not trash! Thank you

• Dear - The Idiots Who Vote Yes

If you can send me proof at my discord (RλbultedTV#7541) then we could happily be friends but for now, Let me get one thing straight if you want to prove a point, It must be proved to be correct, You should prob shut the f**k up before you make your post because you might get lots of backlash. Please grow the f**k up. :)

Sincerely -TV

• We aren’t all like That

I understand that there are some Furries out there that are into that sexual side, Just like every other fandom ever. The sexual side of the Furry Fandom is a MINORITY, It’s loud, But still a Minority. The Majority Of Furries are regular people who have an interest in Anthropomorphic Animals, Or Animals with human characteristics. Some of your favorite movies could involve furries (Literally any movie with an animal that talks or walks on two legs, Etc). It is just a Hobby, Literally the Exact Same thing as cosplaying anime characters but it’s instead with animals. How would you like it if I Shot you in your own home or in the street just because you liked Anime, Or because you’re a Gamer. FURRIES ARE NORMAL PEOPLE, JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE

• Are catgirls furries?

I don't think they are but on the off chance that kemonomimi are considered furries, Then it would be a crime to genocide such lovable beings such as catgirls. And if catgirls are considered furries, Then foxgirls are too. And I do not want to lose those fluffy tails man. Definitely not. Catgirls and foxgirls are sacred.

• All of you are naive

Being a furry doesnt mean you f**k animals. Its not a giddamn fetish. It's a hobby where you make art or dress up as an animal character. If you get a fetish from that your sick in the head. You can't even have sex in a fursuit. That's called a mursuit which has a dick hole and are rarely ever seen outside of pornhub. You know there are 11 year old girls who are furries? Oh but it's a sex thing right? WRONG. It's a cosplay thing. A roleplay thing. An art thing, A cute thing even but Not a sex thing. Some People find cops attractive. That doesn't mean being a cop is sexual now does it? No furries are perfectly fine. Most of you don't have anything you enjoy even remotely as close as furries enjoy being furries.

• Yall are just evil

To act like all furries should be genocided is like saying all teachers should be genocided because of the action of a few. Furries are misunderstood. Weird but also perfectly ok. If some seem to be sexually attracted to furries (most aren't) then its none of your business what does and doesn't turn them on. That's private. Meanwhile yall stick your tongue in you are gfs anus even tho poop comes from there.

Regardless. To say all furries deserve that is unfair, Offensive, Ignorant, Evil, And untrue

• They should not be genocided per se, But it should be legal to kill them

By identifying as some form of non-human animal, Furries have forfeited their humanity. As such they have implicitly agreed to forfeit their human rights. In our current society animals have next to no rights, We raise them in factory farms, Macerate their offspring, Pump them full of hormones and anti-biotics, And force them to live miserable lives in squalor, Writhing in their own shit, Only to kill them and eat them all for the sake of the trivial pleasure of eating meat. As such, With the current state of animal rights in our society, It can be argued that furries can be legally killed or even genocide with no repercussions from the state or society at large.

Nick_Gurr says2019-03-29T02:15:08.873
Kill them all and Let God sort them out
ConservativesAreFreaks says2020-04-02T12:17:49.083
@Nick_Gurr @JustmebroOfficial you’re both bigoted, Biased madmen, You will never be a functional contribution to society
booiz says2020-04-11T15:34:40.857
I love democracy
Junegloom says2020-04-23T22:43:34.607
@nick_gurr
:D
Sven-Olof_Lindholm says2020-05-25T13:53:16.753
Hail victory gas the furries and kikes!
ihatefurries says2020-07-22T21:09:07.750
Guacamole nigga penis.
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:26:45.477
Guys, We shouldn't kill furries. However, We should still cure them. Being a furry is a disease that can be prevented by not letting kids watch cartoons, Restricting the internet, And being more aware of where you take your kids. Truly having the furry disease, Which is cause by a prion, Is when you are interested in anthropromorphic animals.
Treatment varies, But mild cases require therapy, Moderate cases require re-education, And severe cases torture and restrictions.
Special cases:
diaper furs require nervous system treatment, Torture, Restrictions, And also speech such as "you are not progressing properly.
Zoophiles require torture, Education, Imprisonment, And isolation.

We shouldent kill furries. Killing furries would be like killing people with depression or with covid. Being a furry is a disease that if treated can let a person live a healthy, Normal life.

Plus, Anthropromorphic animals are not furries themselves. A furry is someone who is interested in anthro animals. The furry is the person inside the suit, And anthro characters don't have suits, It is their skin and they were born with it. They act just like normal, Sane people. The guys in zootopia definately act normal, And don't dress up like psychopaths
Raymond_cn says2020-10-06T15:27:53.470
Special cases:

CashGoHardOnGang says2020-12-15T00:49:55.650
@ConservativesAreFreaks Nigga who asked you to speak? Dumb ass furry honestly if I was you I would make a noose and hang myself.
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:12:24.010
I just hit one weido furry who wanted to hug me this morning with my baseball bat
KILL EM ALL WITH YOUR CARS, WHO EVER YOU ARE FIGHT THEM KILL THEM, BE A USEFUL MEMEBER OF OF HUMANITY!
CloudFF7 says2021-08-19T15:14:33.457
@ConservativesAreFreaks shut up leftist weirdo they are right