Should games like minecraft and roblox be banned?

• It causes harm

My child killed my wife with a diamond sword he made and the went out and kill all of our live stock to get food and now i can not make money to pay for my pornhub premium account, He then made tnt and blew up the city while saying u mad bro like wtf 2012 bitch

• Why should they

Minecraft and Roblox are completely harmless games. Both are about unleashing your creativity and building whatever you want. If any game should be banned it would be Fortnite or other violent games. Although I don't think any game should be banned, They are just a game and I feel like that goes against our freedom as Americans (assuming your in america)

• No they should not.

Games like Roblox and Minecraft are totally harmless and are violent in no way, Shape or form. However, Games like FORTNITE should be banned. Kids will rage on those types of games, Which will encourage them to brake things and get a little bit agressive. But, This is my opinion. If you have a word otherwise. You can gladly state your opinion.