• Any kind of people should be allowed to marry.

To be honest, all this arguing about the simplest of topics is just childish. All people should have rights such as us and wealth such as us. In my opinion, socialism would be a good government choice of how they should rule. As the dictatorship Adolph Hitler, everyone shared in wealth and power, no one starved, no one suffered. If WWII didn't happen and Hitler wasn't a bad man killing Jews, then he would've been the greatest dictator of all time. People need to know that this world is never going to be what we want because the wealthy wants to hold their power and keep it in line. Why don't we all share in wealth? It will all be so much better.

• Gay couples have the rights to love and marry anyone.

Yes, gay people should be allowed to marry because all people have the rights to choose who they want to love and marry. It doesn't matter with your life whether gay couples marry or not so why should you care about it? Gay couples never hurt anyone during they are dating and marriage. Love is couples' personal business and you can agree or ignore them but don't object them. It's not very easy for gays meeting and dating partners in reality so most of them have to choose signup by online gay dating site (like www.GayPOZ.biz ) and meet other single guys online.

• Why is this a problem

Countries are starving people are homeless and Australia wants to have a vote of if it should be legal to be gay!? If God loves everyone he loves people of all types Gays and straights and whatever other thing you can be. I am being taught Marriage is about happiness and if you found happiness in your same sex then so be it. People don't choose to be gay they just found someone their happy with and it happened to be the same sex

• I vote yes!!!!!

I vote yes, the reason for this argument is because every man and women that god created should have a right to be happy, who has the right to say that two men and two women cannot marry, even when he or she is sleeping with his or her partner without any worry

stop making such a big deal!

• Gay people should be able to marry

I'm Christian and I know my religion is agains gay marriage ,but I honestly think they should have there freedom and rights to do what they want and get married . They never chose to be gay in the first place and they just want to be happy with there partner. I mean there not even doing any harm to the environment or people. And studies have shown that people with the same sex children have a higher percentage then the average.

• It is Okay

Lol, why is this even a question? IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE LET IT BE. Just because someone says it wrong doesn't mean you have to listen to them. All of the dumbasses saying its wrong need to go drink bleach. Shut the fuck about what the bible says. If god is supposed to love all than that means he is going to love you whatever your gender- sexually or whatever. In other words, fuck the bible be happy! :D

• How... Strange, eh?

There are... About 7-8 ''NO'' comments, compared to... What? 3, 4, 5 times as many, ''YES'' comments. That... Is very much strange.

Homophobia is an actual problem today, folks. If ''God'' is a benevolent, irrepressible force for good, why should he burn people for being gay? God did not burn Sodom for being gay -- he burned it because they tried RAPING an angel. No mention that it was because they were gay -- they tried enforcing themselves into an unwilling person.

Now, religions try to enforce themselves onto unwilling people, and try punishing gays. I mean... Ring a bell? No?

What I'm getting at is : Sodom people try to force themselves into an angel, God Burns them.

Religion people try to force their beliefs down other people's throats, God SHOULD BURN THEM. All.

After all, isn't the point of those religions supposed to be : Love those that come next, for God loves all, and so should you.

...No, religions are about people (priests, pope, etc) taking advantage of stupid people (You know, you every day, racist and homophobic average joe -- that'd be you, my dear) to gain power.

• Love who you love

Every person has every right to love. It doesn't matter what gender. I am a Christian, and although the bible minorly states that marriage is between man and woman, the bible says to love your neighbors as your own, it doesn't say that can't be boy boy or girl girl. Gays have every right, and I see nothing wrong with it. Although gays can't have children, America in general has many orphans needing homes, and gays are helping that cause a bunch. GO GAYS

• Its their choice.

Gay couples should be able to marry because they choose who they want to love. It doesn't affect your life so why should you care. Its not hurting anyone while they are dating. It dosnt matter who you love its who you love. Love is love and you cant ruin that.

• Its their choice.

• No, gay people should not be allowed to marry.

The act of marriage is between a man and women. God made woman for man and that is how it was intended. Gays that want to marry and seek all the benefits that a married man and woman couple get should not be able to get that. A marriage is a union between man and woman with God.

• The Gay Marriage Law

God destroyed an entire city for the wickedness including homosexuality. And as far as people saying that they are "born gay", that is total BS. When you're born you truly don't even know the difference between male and female, you basically know nothing. I think it is just an excuse to try to get people to side with you and pity you when others criticize. Allowing gay marriage is corrupting the future of the USA and it's is very sad that our leaders don't see that.

• The Gay Marriage Law

• It is in the Bible

This isn't a topic that is just out of the blue. People that don't support gays have moral values from something called The Bible. Go look up 1 Corinthians 6:9... As Christians you are supposed to persuade people to commit themselves to the faith as well and this is just like how we are trying to get more people to "inherit the kingdom of God". This is why people don't support gays!!!

• Wrong Think about it

You have every right single straight people who choose not to marry ,you can live together have sex or whatever you do & its not no longer against laws ,This is stupid ,marriage for 2 people of the same sex.I think if gay people stop & thought about they would agree.

• Lol too funny

All the arguments on this side say...GOD SAID NO! XD I just can't believe this is even still an issue, do we honestly need more issues then we have? They're are people dying in wars and famine and hunger and we care what other people do with other consenting people. We live in an insane time.

• This is disgusting

I'm not sure what happened to American society. Twenty years ago, people would laugh at this kind of stuff. God made Adam and Eve, a man and a woman, to show those of later generations the NATURAL way to reproduce. This generation of people is seriously becoming corrupt; hate it.

• NOOOOOOO Gays Need TO Leave

Two people of the same sex is not in the bible...#MERICA obama is the reason gays are allowed and he should not even be president. Gays need to leave and go back to canada and get out of our country. This is not a place that they belong and i would love them to leave and so would a lot of other people

>