• They already do

Ummm. . . . Gay people already do exist, So your question is a bit of a non starter. Should they continue to exist? Yes of course, Why not? A persons sexual orientation is just one facet of that person, Be they homosexual or not. Just as you have the right to exist in the world you were born into in, Gay people have that same right also

• Just as much as anyone else.

What is the logic behind them not existing? Should straight people exist? . Yes, Just as much as everyone else should. Sexuality can not and does not determine your or anyone else worthiness as a good person. I think everyone on the negative side should really grow up or do some research on the topic. I am open to any of your opinions so please reply to this if you can give me a good reason why I'm wrong.

• They must exist

I gay so if other gay people didnt exist then I couldnt bang anybody. Not cool. You don't take away another mans ability to bang thats some next level cock block. I would take you to court. Also gay people are hot and I wan t sex them in my bed

• They’re are scary to look at

I was raized a mormon and it says in the bible they constantly edit (last edit in 2002 despite them saying it is multiple thousand years old) that man shall not lay with man. Even tho i have gay feelings i have to repress them because i hate myself.

• All these arguments are downers.

1. You don't have to bang only gay people if you gay (ik it's crude)
    2. The person saying they're Mormon isn't actually Mormon. They've never edited the Book of Mormon AND that's the reason why they use the King James version of the bible that sounds like Shakespeare
    3. Gay people don't normally have long lasting relationships so one night stands do encourage Aids.
    4. People who will burn in Hell will deserve it, Not because necessarily being gay

• NO no way

As a faggot it is clear onto why us homosexuals shouldn't exist. It is cringe, It spreads AIDS, Homosexuality is a plague among society. It's also clearly a choice, So you can easily make them not exist by forcing them out of an environment that encourages homosexual behavior. 2 words

• No they should'nt

Homosexuality is bad, They should all burn in hell. Ud vy vyy yg yvb by bby yg ygy ygyg g ub b bb bu ygt gygu u g yg gyv g vgh vv gvg vg g v yu v y v u b bb by by yb by vygv g

• Yes gay people should exist.

Gay weiners have the same right to exist as the rest of us learn some danmed respe4ct and common sence myguy before u end up shanked on twiitger for beingt a lemon square. G fg g dfg f ghd g df gdf g dg df gf dftg er er h

• Gay ≠ homosexual

Gay used to mean happy, And it still should. The misappropriation of the word gay by the homosexual community to describe themselves should not have happened as it is inaccurate. Not all homosexual people are gay, I've met a few that were nasty, Unpleasant and generally unhappy people. The antithesis of gay in my opinion. This misappropriation has lead to the situation we are in where I, As a heterosexual man, Am virtually censored from accurately and honestly expressing myself to say that I'm gay, Without unfair assumptions being made that I am homosexual. And don't get me started on rainbows - just because I like rainbows and the visible spectrum of EMR, Doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to other men.