• Yes, they should.

Gays should be allowed to marry one another. What right does anyone have to say that you can not marry someone? It is wrong to deny someone the right to happiness, and it is wrong to tell someone their love is not good enough for marriage. It is not our place.

• Absolutely yes! Of course

If straight people should be able to marry, why can't gay people be able to. And if you disagree with this, imagine a world when being straight was so called,"Unnatural" how would you feel. And I know you are probably saying, "But it's not like that so who even cares!" I'll tell you who cares, thousands of people care, and some of them are not even gay. So there you go. They should. And I don't care what you say, as long as you think about what I just wrote.

• Gays would destroy the world

Gayness is the most evil thing that has happened in the last couple of centuries. If we let faggots marry than we are killing straight normality and this will lead to the end of the world because the population will never grow. In my country, Of Saudi Arabia we luckily have the death penalty for homosexuality. I wish we could expand this to being tortured and then executed but the standard execution will have to do for now. As the Qur'an says “people of Lot" destroyed by the wrath of God because they engaged in lustful carnal acts between men. ” if Allah doesn’t want us to be faggots, Than we sould not allow faggots to be happy or live.

>