• Yes cloning should be banned

What it would be like to wake up one day and see another you? Or maybe two of you? How would that feel? I know some people may say that if you die that person can take your place because it's exactly like you, but in reality it really isn't. It's not the same soul, they won't have the same feeling as the other person did

• Fdsdsddsdf dsfd dszf

Sfdk dfks kfk k fdk kfk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kfldk ; ;lsak; p; ;l k;ak;dsl;k ; k;l k k ld;sk ;lkl;fk ;lk fsk l k;sdk ; k ;kld; kds; k k ;kdslfk ;sk l

• Ban every kind of cloning

Cloning shouldnt be allowed like why would you want another u like if you ever get a clone which i hope not you will not be unique any more it will be hard for u to find ur place in the world if theres another u trying to find their place too.

• Genetic cloning should be banned.

What it would be like to wake up one day and see another you? Or maybe two of you? How would that feel? I know some people may say that if you die that person can take your place because it's exactly like you, but in reality it really isn't. It's not the same soul, they won't have the same feeling as the other person did.

• We don't have a right to clone humans.

It is not right to clone humans. Imagine if you woke up one day and went downstairs to eat breakfast and someone said," Hey I hear its gonna be cloudy tonight, and oh, by the way, you're not your own person, you're a clone" We justdon't have the right to create someone. Wat people don't realise is that they are entirely responsible for the clone's entire life, their personality, their features, everything.

• If you guys are so smart

What is evolution that is a question of mystery if any one knows what evolution is please describe it in detail (1-2 paragraphs should be enough). And so if even the greatest master mind to this date could not describe evolution no one can. Which brings me to my point our life was up to GOD and he decide's when you die and when a baby is born and any way who would want a ton of the same person on the earth.

• Cloning should be banned

Cloning should be banned because what is a baby had a clone and when she turned 12 by that time she will know everything but what if she found out that she had clone wouldn't she feel scared? Or wouldn't that clone be evil? Wouldn't the clone blame her for everything? Who can answer these questions

• Yes It Should Be Banned idiots

Because what if the cloned animal has a mutation and scientists don't know and then when we harvest the animal and people eat there meat they get a mutation that might be bad for the human body, its not like when you get a mutation you turn into a superhero does it??????

• I believe genetic cloning should be bad.

Why should we clone humans? This world is already packed enough. Plus the population is growing by the minute. By making more of us, we are just making more work. Many of you don't know how difficult it is to clone something. It is even dangerous. Many of the clones and surrogate mothers may develop scary and dangerous side effects. Also, God created this world in his image of perfection. No clones were around back then. And for all of you who are not Christian, but your religion probably states that too.

• It should be banned

Because in the bible God made people in HIS own image. I know not everyone here is Christian but cloning can also causes many social problems. Also selling humans are illegal. The population is increasing in advancing years. It should be banned because of the reason it being dangerous fortis side effects.

• Keep up .

What's going on these days? People are getting famous from YouTube?
    I mean, have you heard of that guy, KSI?
    Apparently he's got millions of subscribers, and a book, and a movie, and a Lamborghini, and a song about a Lamborghini.
    Who the hell are the Sidemen? All over my timeline. The world's going crazy!

All-all-all-all we really wanna know is can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    All we really wanna know is can you keep up?

Growing like I'm the universe
    So ahead that these dudes reverse
    Fly with my car when I bolt in the lead
    Smash it like Hulk then I drop 'em like WWE
    Parties, we doing it
    Views that I'm getting so
    Girls that I sleep with say
    Laid in America
    I'm on a roll, pass the control
    Hit it worldwide when I put on a show

This morning, I woke up on a mission
    Head out the window screaming, "Fuck the competition!"
    When I go missing, means I'm steady on the grind
    I've got nothing but success up on my mind
    Keep up

Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?

Have you heard of this JME guy? What the hell is 'grime' music? Is it a UK thing?
    Because apparently the whole world are getting into it. How many members do you think are in this BBK gang?
    Because I'm beginning to lose count. They seem to be everywhere. My little brothers and sister seem to love them.
    Hmm... , maybe they can't be that bad
    It's JME
    Shut ya mouth

Everyone's baffed, "Who are they?, who are you?"
    How's JJ got a Lambo too?
    It's a simple equation, fam
    You get bare P's, if you get bare views
    Like you get bare P's if you work bare hours
    And I get bare P's if I make bare tunes
    Don't hate now cause man's got powers
    You get bare slaps if you get bare rude
    Turn the clock back 10 years, nobody cared
    Man was airing me
    5 years later, my first album dropped. Now man are hearing me
    Today: Integrity and Integri-tees
    Man are wearing me
    All-all-all-all we really wanna know
    Is can you keep up?

This morning, I woke up on a mission
    Keep up

Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?

• Gene Cloning should not be banned

Gene Cloning is not just about cloning people. People with diabetes rely on gene cloning because they need insulin. Insulin is produced using gene cloning. Without gene cloning for this we have to take it from animals which can harm them. And without insulin diabetic people really struggle with life and can be put in a compromising situation because they often rely on the insulin so that they can survive day to day. Gene Cloning is not just about cloning humans as we are not yet at that stage!!!!!!!

• Because you cunt I mean are we that stupid to let this be banned

Man ur all fuciking stupid:
    In physics, mass–energy equivalence is a concept formulated by Albert Einstein that explains the relationship between mass and energy. It states every mass has an energy equivalent and vice versa—expressed using the formula

E = mc2
    where E is the energy of a physical system, m is the mass of the system, and c is the speed of light in a vacuum (about 3×108 m/s). In words, energy equals mass multiplied by the speed of light squared. Because the speed of light is a very large number in everyday units, the formula implies that any small amount of matter contains a very large amount of energy. Some of this energy may be released as heat and light by chemical or nuclear transformations. This also serves to convert units of mass to units of energy, no matter what system of measurement units used.

Mass–energy equivalence arose originally from special relativity as a paradox described by Henri Poincaré.[1] Einstein proposed it in 1905, in the paper Does the inertia of a body depend upon its energy-content?, one of his Annus Mirabilis ("Miraculous Year") Papers.[2] Einstein was the first to propose that the equivalence of mass and energy is a general principle and a consequence of the symmetries of space and time.

A consequence of the mass–energy equivalence is that if a body is stationary, it still has some internal or intrinsic energy, called its rest energy. Rest mass and rest energy are equivalent and remain proportional to one another. When the body is in motion (relative to an observer), its total energy is greater than its rest energy. The rest mass (or rest energy) remains an important quantity in this case because it remains the same regardless of this motion, even for the extreme speeds or gravity considered in special and general relativity; thus it is also called the invariant mass.

PS=It is my relativity solution and I just wanted to vote no!

• Why is this happening

I know that kids are wanting a friend they can clone themselves and they can have a friend. And the parents when they need help to take care of the kids they can get help with a clone. And the clone that they get can have the same trait but the trait of what needs.

• This should be allowed

This should be allowed because it allows us to have more people working and people die they have a clone that an take their spot. So i believe that it should be allowed. And it allows the kids to have sitter while the parent are out.So that is what i believe.

• It should not be banned because

It is an important brach of science, its a new thing human can take advantage of and know more about what we can do, also it can help other, but we need to regulate it and make sure it is safe, also that no one will be in risk evenning the clones.

• It Saves Lives

Genetic Cloning of insulin is an effective method of targeting diabetes and helping diabetics to live life to their fullest. Genetic Cloning is beneficial because not only does it save many Diabetic's lives it also saves many pigs. Did you know that before genetic cloning was discovered humans used to harvest insulin from pigs. Diabetics had to inject PIG insulin into their bodies in order to live! This is disgusting and inhumane. Genetic Cloning is a scientifically PROVEN way to effectively produce insulin in mass amounts to help those with diabetes. It should definitely not be banned.

• Extremely useful tool, should be carefully regulated

Genetic cloning, in and of itself, is an extremely useful tool with a dazzling array of potential practical uses. Banning new technologies outright because of the potential for misuse or harm is inherently nonsensical, as every kind of technology has potential for misuse and harm. As long as there are clear ethical standards in place, and reasonable safety requirements regarding all genetically modified organisms, there shouldn't actually be any problems.

• Natural Selection Played Out

It is our Right we earn it through, milennia of Evolution and Human advancement, the human race has proven itself worthy of its title as leader on the food chain. We adapt. We survive. Our genes are the ones who should be preserved. But not everyone, only those who have proven themselves worthy of their existence, those who among the 7 Billion population prove themselves different from the pack.

If we genetically clone geniuses like Tesla, Einstein, Marie Curie? Do you imagine where society would have been if such great minds have never died?

They in death are worth more than everyone in this forum put together along with their families.

Of course this is history wise, the Books only care about those who accomplished wonders. Good or Bad.

What I mean by this? We have people who dedicate their lives to study other peoples live, such as Hitler Historians, President Historians... What makes those in death more worthy than those in life?

They proven themselves worthy of their existence. They are remembered. Most of us in this forum will not, me included. If those people who in time accomplished what could not be accomplished by everyone else. Why should they be allowed to die?

Let them live and carry on their legacy for the future of our own race.

• Human cloning and genetic cloning is different

Well it's true that human cloning is one kind of genetic cloning, but genetic cloning itself is very different from just human cloning. Human cloning should be regulated, since there are many problems it can cause. However, when it comes to genetic cloning (not human cloning) there are more benefits than side effects. One example of genetic cloning could be cloning stem cells. To say simply stem cells have potential to become a tissue in our body. That means stem cell could replace our body's damaged cell. It looks like many of you are confusing human cloning and genetic cloning, but this is important : They are different. I oppose human cloning, but I support stem cell cloning. There are still problems in stem cell cloning, too, but nothing is perfect. I think science should develop genetic cloning.

>