• Why Shouldn't We?

Women and men are both human beings. Why are we treated so differently? Why can guys ask us out but we can't ask them out? Gender roles were put it a long time ago and we are still conforming to them today. Now, I ask you, what is so different about men and women, as human beings, that one gender can initiate but the other can't?

• Yes girls need to make the first move

I'm 14 and never asked anyone out because I'm to shy. If i ask girls out if they will say no and gossip all about it. If u ask a boy they will most likely say yes and they don't really gossip that much. So I say girls should ask out Boys!

• Girls should ask out guys

Some guys are too shy to ask out girls that they like because of the fear of them saying no. When a guy asks out a girl and she says no, she will gossip about it, avoid the boy, and the guy will just want to hide under a rock. If a girl asks out a guy and he says no, then he will just go back to talking with his friends.

• Girls are the same

Some girls ask out boys . Girls should ask boys out because some girls put all there faith in boys to ask them out. It just proves girls should ask out boys and it may hurt to be rejected but you may get more boost in a relationship and boys like girls

• I think so

I'm a 13 and a boy and have nether asked a girl out let alone have a date. But that's not the point, there have been girls that I think like me but I am to scared to ask any of them out. Most guys would probably say grow some genitals, but it shouldn't be like that. After all that said I do think that girls should be able to ask boys out.😎✌️👍😊

• Sure, why not?

Though I think it typically works better for guys to ask girls out- we are wired that way- I'm not going to make a blanket statement and say that girls should not be allowed to ask guys out. If you want to go out with a guy and he is too shy to ask, then go ahead and ask him!

• Why can't we ask the guy out

We are all human beings there is no reason that we can't ask a guy out and it would boost up our self-esteem and make us more confident. We should make the first move because some guys are shy and some girls aren't as shy. It's our turn to make a difference.

• Girls can do anything boys can

I asked my now husband on a date 20 years ago, and he always applauded me for doing so. Sometimes guys are too shy, or think the girl is out of their league to ask out a girl. So I asked out Andrew, and we have been in love ever sense, and the light in our relationship has never dimmed.

• Should girls ask out guys

Yes,Because if they can do it then we can do it then we can their is no sense of only guys asking a girl out if we cant do it i mean they are just being sexist towards girls i mean if you like them then go get them you cougar!

• We can do it

If they can do it we can too. They arent better there us we can do anythimg they do. Before its too late and they start dominating the world. Like they say "who runs the world girls!" We can do it dont be scared if the boy you like says no, he wasnt the one.

• Sticking to tradition

I believe that as women we should stick to the tradition that has been passed down for years. Women should feel worthy and confident of someones love and by asking someone out you don't get the same feeling as if you were asked out. Although some might say this is showing gender equality, some roles should be left for the man and some roles should be left for the woman. During my research I have stumbled upon many different articles stating that guys believe that they should be the ones to ask a girl out. Girls and guys should stick to the tradition.

• No girls should not

Because most of the time girls are way to scared. And they shouldnt have to the guys are the guys for a reason! And we shouldnt have to do all the work! And that is why ngirls should not have to ask guys out-. And i Will conclude with that.

• Guys should ask girls!!! Not the other way around!!!!

When girls ask guys out, it makes them look desperate,aggressive and masculine.Besides on Valentines day, I Don't want to see a girl giving a Teddy Bear, Flowers, And Chocolate to a Boy.If the boy likes her, he should ask her out. Otherwise, Boys should be responsible for asking girls out not the girls.

• If they really want us, they ask

Girls should have more self esteem than to go to the guys and ask them out. If the guys really want you, they'll ask. If they are too shy, hey! Their loss! Girls are abused way too much anyways, we should at least hold on to our dignity and be asked out instead...

• Its shows desperate.

Asking a guy to go out might give the view of the mass to the girl as really desperate. I remember my cousins once told me that if a girl asked them out its like disrespecting them, Because the girl is taking the right of the guys to do the exact thing that guys should have done. Its the guys responsibility after all. So girls, Be patient! Its worth it afterall.

• Girls has no authority to do that. . .

We should do the usual thing. . . The boy who always make the first move. . .
    We as a boys we should not let the gurls to do the first move for us. . . They don't have a authority to that. . . Because according to the bible ADAM was the first person who created by God. . . And God give all the authority to adam ti lead the world. .

• Virtue loveth virtue; light cleaveth unto light!

Young men generally take the initiative in asking for and also planning dates. Woman please still clean it should not right to ask a guy out. GIRLS LET YOUR MODERATION BE KNOWN UNTO ALL MEN. BE VIRTUE? Let virtue garnish thy thoughts unceasingly. REMINDER! Please girls! Because if you did your DIGNITY as a WOMAN will totally RUBBISH

• Not right boys

Boys should always be the ones making a move on the girls. That’s like asking them out to start a relationship,dance/prom. Girls should never ask out a boy, for starters boys have to always propose not the girls and that technically the transitional way and hasn’t changed a bit since.

• No, not because I don't think they can't I think it's just more gentlemanly for the man to ask the woman out

I really just think that the man should ask because it shows his commission to the girl he is asking out. When the boy asks in my opinion it shows that he is committed to the girl he asks but then again I have seen that I have been wrong.

• Stop being a lil bitch

Who fuckin' cares who asks them out. If the girl likes the guy then fuckin' grow a pair and ask his lucky ass out. The same goes for the guys. It really shouldnt matter because we are all human beings and i know some people are hella shy but it wont hurt to ask.

>