Should girls be allowed the same freedom as guys?

• Girls should be allowed the same rights as guys

Since guys are given rights why can girls have it to girls are humans beings and of course should be treated the same as guys the truth ok and they should have to give girls more rights because we can be stronger more faster and of course smarter than most boys

• Girls should be able to have the same freedom

Girls should go to school and of course learn the same as a guy girls should be able to have the same rights as boys and guys women and girls should be given enough so that way girls and women can be stronger smarter or faster than men and boys

• Girls are not bad

Girls are good however I think they should have to be given the same freedom as guys are since girls are human girls are humans too ok girls are humans beings ok boys and men need to realize that girls and women are human beings and of course not sex dolls

• Girls are not inferior

Inferior ok and no I think that we should have to give girls the same freedom ok and they should have to give girls the same freedom ok and women should be given freedom they deserve it ok and they should have to give girls the same freedom ok ok

• Yes I think that

Yes I think that we should have to give girls the same freedom ok Nd is the morning and they should have to give all kids a good time and we should have to give all kids a good time and we should have to give all kids a good time and we should have to

• Girls should be allowed the same freedom

Yes I think that we should have to give girls the same freedom ok and yes they should have to give girls the same freedom as guys since guys think than they can fool with us ok and they should have to give girls the same freedom as guys ok

• Yeah they should

Even tho I am a guy I should and of course I do better ok and yes I think that we should have to give girls the same freedom as boys ok and they should have to give girls the same freedom as boys and guys ok ok and they

Girls should be allowed the same freedom ok and they should have to give girls the same freedom as boys ok and they should have to give girls the same freedom ok and they should have to give girls the same freedom as guys girls should be allowed the same freedom as guys

Yes I think that we should have a good time and we should have to give all kids a good time and we should have to give all kids a good time and we should have to give all kids a good time and we should have to give all kids a good time and

• Yeah they should

Yes I think that we should have to give girls the same freedoms ok and yes I think that we should have to give girls the same freedoms ok and yes I think that we should have to give girls the same freedom as guys ok and they should have to give girls the same freedom

• No and society is degenerating from it.

Since the so called "liberation of sex". Women promiscuity raise to a level of total degeneracy. Marriage is at an all time low of 6. 5/1000 while divorce keep growing. Women have children later with many genetic diseases (namely down's syndrome ), Problems following late pregnancy (18. 9 to average of 34 ).
    Despite women having every rights men have and then some, They still wage a war on men, Making almost impossible to have sane debates and the relationship between men and women is devolving into a simple exchange of money for sex.
    Even expert in dating says it becomes impossible to actually date.
    Https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=H6ONHDmDD8s

All of these problems, For making women happy?
    Well think again. . . After 40 years of complete freedom given to them, Making them think they are the equal of men, Western women are the most unhappy in the world.
    A stark contrast to conservative and religious women fulfilling their primary role.

Girls should be allowed freedom, But only supervised to stop them from excess.

• No they are sluts

No because men and boys sons males guys and of course male should be given a lot of freedom a lot of rights a lot of free will ok and they should have to give free to all men all boys all guys all sons all male and of course all Males more free

• No ok ok

Guys are given more freedom because guys men boys males sons and of course male should be a lot more free ok men and boys should be given more free will also and of course by the way all Men All Boys All Guys All Males All Male and of course All Sons should be given Way more freedom way more rights way more free will and of course be way more free women and girls should just be banned

• Men Boys Sons Guys Males and of course Male should be Given more freedom more rights more free will and be more free

f**k girls Boys Men Sons Guys Males and of course Male should be given a lot of freedom a lot of rights and of course a lot of free will ok Men Boys Sons Guys Males And Male should be a lot more free ok ok ok bye bye ok

• No men boys guys males sons male and of course male students should be more free

Guys and sons are given more freedom because guys and sons are more free willed ok and men and boys are given more freedom ok Men Boys Guys Sons Males and of course Male should be given more freedom more free will more rights and of course be more free

• No they should not and are not fit for it.

Women are not meant to be as free as men, Because when they get this kind of freedom, They just degenerate into spiteful and slutty whore, Hungering for power.
    I have never seen a single good woman who is not kept in check by a man, A real man, Not these beta soy boy that i despite.
    And this is coming from a woman, Who have seen things around, Talk to many people.
    I KNOW i will be treated as a traitor or a backward idiot, It's always the same. But i don't care, Because it's always the same, The ugly ones, The lone woman with no man, The one solo mother who could not close her legs, The one incapable of love and only lust.
    I don't care.
    Our society is getting destroyed by these "free" women, They are useful idiots, That's it. And i'm watching my country getting destroyed. . . But i will protect my children, All 6 of them and especially my 4 girls, From you people.

• For the most part, But there are exceptions to the rule.

Women should not be free to run around topless. Men have nothing to hide upstairs. Women do, Cover up ladies! Women should not be free to join the same sports teams as men, Unless they are abnormally built like a man. Same could be argued for joining the military, Women should be protected for they are physically weaker. It's not that a real woman can't protect herself, But a real man won't let her. Have to.

webngh says2020-09-06T10:44:40.257
Off course yes its not different between them
iiWatcher says2020-09-07T02:19:23.020
I feel like there's a laways an army of MRA trolls waiting for debates like this to pop just to spew their hate speech