Should girls be aloud to were the same swimsuit as a boy when swimming

• They should be

If a girl wants to only were swim trunks that's fine. If they want to show there b😁😁bs they can it's there disition. It's just part of life for a boy to see girls b😁😁bs so they should be aloud to do it if they want to its there disition

• don't see the probloem

Eno one cares its not inappropriate only pedos look and pervs look at the chest. Plus its there choice. If you are struggling with your identity and are born a female and believe you are male and feel better in just trunks, F**k yeah wear the damn swimming trunks. Also its much easier to take off shorts then the things girls wear swimming when they have to pee or poop. This is my opinion

• They should be.

You should be allowed to wear what you want whenever. It does NOT hurt anyone. If you are struggling with your identity and are born a female and believe you are male and feel better in just trunks, F**k yeah wear the damn swimming trunks. The more power to you if you are confident in what MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE. The question right next to it should be can males wear a bikini? I feel that those are one in the same.

• I will either have an uncontrollable boner or I will have erectile dysfunction for the rest of my life.

My freestyle time will go down due to a lower aerodynamic profile. As described by fluid dynamics, Drag is proportional to a multiple of 1/2 * coefficient of fluid drag * density of object of interest * velocity^2 * Surface area perpendicular to the direction of interest. With that in mind, Olympic freestyle swimmers will be greatly impacted and with a new factor presented in their environment, The economy of the male sports-competition field will be greatly affected. Given that the entertainment sector accounts for 6% of the annual gross domestic profit, The setback in national support caused by the male Olympic swimmers will cause viewers to lose interest in the competing event. The estimated linear positive relationship implies that, On average, Each 1, 000 billion of GDP is proportional to about 16 medal points in the Olympic competitions. The change in the playing field of male aquatic sports will cause uncertain disruptions in our yearly economic yield.